agree

West Frankfort, IL

#2 Jul 9, 2014
ya my friend gets weed from kaleb all the time. that kid steals bikes and thinks he is gangster the way he walks around like his shit don't stink. his mom is nasty and so is her house. smells like dog piss bad.
lmao

Johnston City, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2014
Trueeee. Lol his whole family are skanks. Jack Morrison. Jon stanley and good ol' brady davis are gonna be goikg down very soon. Cherry street is the new taft street! Lol btw fir that lil kaleb mandrell thump his ass in the forehead and take all the bikes he stole. He cant do shit. Little a KIDS these days..smh
Lmao

Farmer City, IL

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Oh and don't forget snitch billy t! He's a ratt f*ck that's filled his snitch card and still sells dope. They should shut him down. And kimmi b!
Hannibal

Murphysboro, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2014
Look at all the little rich kids out there doing drugs! Such a waste.
sad

Herrin, IL

#6 Jul 15, 2014
Kaleb never had a chance.
agree

West Frankfort, IL

#7 Jul 19, 2014
ya he is a little druggie and bike theif kaleb is. his mom dana lives off her kids ssi checks and sells drugs right along with kaleb and bubby. he drives all over in the red chevy truck too. cops need to get his ass for driving. they need to get an undercover to go buy drugs from time.
LOL

Herrin, IL

#8 Jul 29, 2014
I think you guys need a life.
Therealproblem

Herrin, IL

#10 Jul 30, 2014
Wooow have fun with that I think it's funny what you people or anyone else on this site thinks they know.... How about the real facts about West Frankfort like the real problem? Like all the heroine that goes around give up the weed shit and stick to the real problems in our town
lol

Enfield, IL

#11 Jul 30, 2014
Preach
birdie

Herrin, IL

#12 Aug 3, 2014
Therealproblem wrote:
Wooow have fun with that I think it's funny what you people or anyone else on this site thinks they know.... How about the real facts about West Frankfort like the real problem? Like all the heroine that goes around give up the weed shit and stick to the real problems in our town
They need a big bust b4 November! Elections coming up! Direct them to the Meth houses if they need something to do! Seriously weed is not this towns problem!

Since: Aug 14

Ballwin, MO

#13 Aug 3, 2014
Birdi is a punk assbitch
birdie bi

Herrin, IL

#14 Aug 3, 2014
fake asses wrote:
Birdi is a punk assbitch
..Lol..keep telling yourself that!..Oh..yeah who needs to b a snich when you have topics? Go on tweeker!!
birdie bi

Herrin, IL

#15 Aug 3, 2014
Therealproblem wrote:
..lol (Fakeass) is getting a little upset ...He can't get anyone to buy his SudO!....I hate Meth heads!

Ballwin, MO

#16 Aug 4, 2014
birdie bi wrote:
<quoted text>..lol (Fakeass) is getting a little upset ...He can't get anyone to buy his SudO!....I hate Meth heads!
lol who is he? I'm all woman baby and you El see that when you see me. I know who you are.. Guess you don't know me though because I'm nota he and I don't Do meth. Hate it almost as much as lonely people who make shit up about people because they have no life... remind anyone of the singing birdi????? See ya around babe
birdie

Herrin, IL

#17 Aug 4, 2014
fake asses wrote:
<quoted text>lol who is he? I'm all woman baby and you El see that when you see me. I know who you are.. Guess you don't know me though because I'm nota he and I don't Do meth. Hate it almost as much as lonely people who make shit up about people because they have no life... remind anyone of the singing birdi????? See ya around babe
Lol! Really? Sorry you don't know me I don't deal with your kind!..I'm pretty sure! Smooches baby!!!!
Kleo

Bolivar, MO

#18 Aug 5, 2014
The only way you know what a person does or even how their house smells is if you've been around them. If all these people (y'all apeak of) are on drug and sale drugs then you but be the buyers? Birds of a feather flock togeather. If you KNOW someone sales or does drugs its because you buy or do drugs with them! And I think who ever started this, is mad at these people OVER DRUGS. It will be ok. There is lots of different ways to get "your fix" just find you a new dealer. What happen did they get a bigger hit than you? Or did they rip you off? Come one tells us witch one it is?

Franklin, TN

#19 Aug 5, 2014
birdie wrote:
<quoted text> Lol! Really? Sorry you don't know me I don't deal with your kind!..I'm pretty sure! Smooches baby!!!!
you don't deal in my kind because I'm to smart than to let a snitchass junkie come around. Oh well you'll get yours one day.

Franklin, TN

#20 Aug 5, 2014
Kleo wrote:
The only way you know what a person does or even how their house smells is if you've been around them. If all these people (y'all apeak of) are on drug and sale drugs then you but be the buyers? Birds of a feather flock togeather. If you KNOW someone sales or does drugs its because you buy or do drugs with them! And I think who ever started this, is mad at these people OVER DRUGS. It will be ok. There is lots of different ways to get "your fix" just find you a new dealer. What happen did they get a bigger hit than you? Or did they rip you off? Come one tells us witch one it is?
at least Kleo had a brain..... That's one of the smartest things I've heard on here
high woman

United States

#21 Aug 5, 2014
Hey since everyone here is on drugs and drugs is such a problem in our town.. Can anyone point me to some heroin? Thanks
Whoa Nellie

Wapella, IL

#22 Aug 7, 2014
We'll you all seem to be worried about drugs! Hmm anything is a drug. Gas. Can be huffed. Paint etc... Let's see. Freeon. Let's ban those. Think about it if they want to get hi they will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the best athlete ever at Sesser-Valier? (May '09) 9 min You Name It 116
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Profess-sewer Brooks 49,843
Steven and nikki 2 hr hahaha 20
stetion dial (Mar '14) 3 hr Stetson supporter 47
hammers tires (Sep '13) 4 hr not frosty wf 10
was jack waters FOOLED?? (Aug '13) 6 hr Truth 11
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 hr Blwlgo 1,928
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
•••
•••