Chris smith isnt really missing

Chris smith isnt really missing

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Since: Jun 13

Garden City, MI

#1 Jul 10, 2013
From the mouth of his wife they were fighting and she told him to leave. So he did.
huh

Marion, IL

#3 Jul 11, 2013
was all kinds of stuff on FB about this, now nothing? people are stupid... all kinds of people were posting they saw him disoriented in marion. now ant find jack on it...?????weird
been following

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 11, 2013
There is a Facebook site for him. They have been looking all week. He has been found today.
Black fox

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2013
He's back now so regardless let it go.

Garden City, MI

#7 Jul 12, 2013
Its just sad that he left cuz him and his wife were fighting and both agreed they needed space. It was a waste of people's time that could of been doing something different. I thought there's a difference w a someone missing compared to an agreement that they needed space. Waste of time.
ugone

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Jul 12, 2013
backwoodsmama wrote:
Its just sad that he left cuz him and his wife were fighting and both agreed they needed space. It was a waste of people's time that could of been doing something different. I thought there's a difference w a someone missing compared to an agreement that they needed space. Waste of time.
who's the wife? I would think it would be against the law to report Someone missing when they weren't!

Garden City, MI

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Amanda smith

Garden City, MI

#10 Jul 12, 2013
And everyone was wondering why the law wouldn't get involved. They try to report him missing but he really wasn't and everyone got mad that the law wouldn't help
haha

Herrin, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Even if it was they do nothing anyway !!!! Useless
Black fox

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2013
He's in Salt Lake City Utah at the Mormon temple per his wife. Pretty damn good job gettin there on no money or food according to his wife.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor mitch wright 1 hr Curious 12
Kimmy 1 hr Whitetrash 33
Darkpassenger 1 hr maxcap 1
Why is everyone in town turning to that nasty m... 2 hr WTF 25
Mayor 3 hr Viveny 8
Donna Roach 4 hr LOL 18
Pop's BBQ 4 hr Akin 10

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance