Bithlo supports Mayor Goodman!

Posted in the Christmas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tony

Oviedo, FL

#1 Oct 24, 2012
After waiting for a response from the UGO/BLAG outsiders and not recieving one, it is clear that these people have seen the error of their ways and joined the rest of Bithlo in giving full support to our elected Community leader!
So proud of our local community Representative and how he scares these people with his courage. Keep up the great work Cory!
The Question

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Cory is not even funny anymore. He is just sad. Yawn...
The Question

Orlando, FL

#3 Oct 26, 2012
I wonder if no one responses to Cory's posts does he really make a sound. Let's see how it works. Bahahahaha...
Tony

Orlando, FL

#4 Oct 26, 2012
I knew I would get a response from a mystery person who doesn't even live in Bithlo. No wonder they don't support our leader. My question is, did your mom have any kids that lived?
HAHA , you lose again!
Mayor Goodman

Orlando, FL

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Thanks for the support Tony! These mystery people are just angry that I have exposed them and the rest of the UGO/BLAG outsiders who want full control of Bithlo but can't get enough vulnerable fools to help them. Unlike My thousands of supporters these idiots rely on a handful of homeless beggers to say anything they are ordered to, for a loaf of stale bread and a bag of moldy donuts. REALLY sad they have to take advantage of the poor to boost their ego but what do you expect from a coward who wont let us know who they are other than "The Question" Cowards and bullies are like that ya know.Thanks again for the kind words!
The Question

Orlando, FL

#6 Oct 29, 2012
Alright already, you guys win! I am being paid to bad mouth Bithlo in order to screw you poor people over and make myself look and sound important.
Why do you think I beg for donations to support my retirement fund with UGO? I will quit telling lies about Mayor Goodman if you will stop telling the truth about me. Deal?
Cory Goodman

United States

#7 Oct 29, 2012
I have decided to finally tell the truth about myself. I know that I am not truly the Mayor of Bithlo because Bithlo has not had a town charter for most of my life. I am the only member of the Bithlo Community Action Group. I know that BLAG are the true community action group. They actually have public hearings and answer to the Orange County Board of County Commissioners. I do not know what is going on in the community park because I have been banned from the park for almost 15 years for making threats against public officials. I am glad that the Question has inspired me to tell the truth to all of Bithlo. Thank you the Questions for everything you have inspired me to tell.
The Answer

Orlando, FL

#8 Oct 31, 2012
What happened to the Splash Pad Mayor Goodman promised? Look's like he has failed us yet again!
The Question

Geneva, FL

#9 Nov 1, 2012
I almost forgot to inform everyone that I posted using Mayor Goodmans name and we all know Mayor Goodman does not live in Jacksonville. I guess I told on myself since all of Bithlo knows that BLAG got its head handed to us on a plate by Mayor Goodman when he had a audit done on the Community action board and got our fearless leader KING TOM ousted from the park and center.My real name is brenduh rogers and I am a failure and disgrace to Bithlo and only supported KING TOM because he gave me the kind of sex my husband can't because he is gay. Guess I really messed up this time.I owe Mayor Goodman an apology but am too frightened of his courage to ever speak to him. I hope someone will do it for me so I can sleep at night. Thanks.
The Truth

Geneva, FL

#10 Nov 1, 2012
The Answer wrote:
What happened to the Splash Pad Mayor Goodman promised? Look's like he has failed us yet again!
Ask UGO why they sabotaged the Mayors good works by claiming that the money being spent on a splashpad was too much to spend on bithlo children, to the media. Guess UGO wants that money spent in Conway where McKinney lives. Thank You Mayor Goodman for at least trying to enhance the community. Bithlo supports you!
The Answer

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Ask UGO why they sabotaged the Mayors good works by claiming that the money being spent on a splashpad was too much to spend on bithlo children, to the media. Guess UGO wants that money spent in Conway where McKinney lives. Thank You Mayor Goodman for at least trying to enhance the community. Bithlo supports you!
lol, guess they aren't "on the run" anymore. Nice fantasy world you are living in "Mayor" who can't accomplish his goals!!!
The Truth

Orlando, FL

#12 Nov 5, 2012
The Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, guess they aren't "on the run" anymore. Nice fantasy world you are living in "Mayor" who can't accomplish his goals!!!
Too lazy to run but they are running Bithlo into the ground. Still laughing?By the way, what have YOU accomplished besides showing us how much you despise the elected community representative and how much you hate poor residents that depend on mayor Goodman to be our voice.(Sorry to twist your reality but it's for your own good)
The Answer

Orlando, FL

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Anyone know of any truth to a rumor I heard about the Orlando Speed World property being bought by Walmart to build a distribution center?

If that is true, you can say bye bye to the "rural" way of life but at least it will bring jobs and lots of them!
Cory Goodman

Palm Bay, FL

#14 Nov 27, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Too lazy to run but they are running Bithlo into the ground. Still laughing?By the way, what have YOU accomplished besides showing us how much you despise the elected community representative and how much you hate poor residents that depend on mayor Goodman to be our voice.(Sorry to twist your reality but it's for your own good)
Thanks to all of the solid supporters of Bithlo, we have the Brenda Rogers/UGO gang on the run!(notice how they are hiding from the facts on this site?)Amazing how frightened they have become when faced with a Man of Action with the courage they fear! My advice is to walk away before you have to run. WE are winning!
The Answer

Oviedo, FL

#15 Nov 27, 2012
The Answer wrote:
Anyone know of any truth to a rumor I heard about the Orlando Speed World property being bought by Walmart to build a distribution center?
If that is true, you can say bye bye to the "rural" way of life but at least it will bring jobs and lots of them!
I went to Crasharama on Friday and they said they would be open beginning March 2013. Appears it was just a rumor.
The Answer

Orlando, FL

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Continue supporting this nut job. I just found out how crazy he really is! Visit http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx and search "All Case Records". Cory Goodman has been to court for drug possession, aggravated assault, and stalking. Multiple run-ins dating back to 1993 and that's JUST Orange County alone. Stay clear of this lunatic or you might be swimming with the fishes. He is CRAZY!!!
Bithlo Neighbor

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2012
The Answer wrote:
Continue supporting this nut job. I just found out how crazy he really is! Visit http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx and search "All Case Records". Cory Goodman has been to court for drug possession, aggravated assault, and stalking. Multiple run-ins dating back to 1993 and that's JUST Orange County alone. Stay clear of this lunatic or you might be swimming with the fishes. He is CRAZY!!!
Also, check under his AKA's Corey E Goodman and Kaare E Goodman. Even more cases.
Truth

Oviedo, FL

#18 Dec 11, 2012
I just checked and found out none of the charge were founded on truth and none resulted in conviction!(Can you spell harrassment with a capital H?)Apparently, County staff were behind all these pretended allegations and lost their jobs over it. Guess they know better than to mess with OUR elected Community Representative now! Maybe the "Answer" and the Bithlo Neighbor should learn to tell the entire story instead of twisting the facts to fit their agenda.(Nice try guys but not good enough, sorry)Keep up the GREAT work Mayor Goodman! Looks like we have the UGO (unwanted gredy outsiders)on the run for Conway after all!
Truth

Oviedo, FL

#19 Dec 11, 2012
The Answer wrote:
How come Mayor Goodman was found not guilty of any crimes you mentioned but McKinney was found guilty of over 20? If anyone is crazy it would be you and your kind that support this mcKinney criminal/fruitcake. Let us know when you have more misinformation.
Bithlo resident

Oviedo, FL

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Just sawMcKinneys criminal record. almost as many crimes as Brenda rogers has complaints for abusive behavior in the Government Center. Wanna bet they are dating and lost in love with each other? No doubt she is still angry aout losing her last lover ,Tom King, because Mayor goodman got him canned for illegal activity. Now it looks like its McKinneys turn. GET EM GOODMAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christmas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Titusville bike/pedestrian bridge opens Thu ed nardella 3
saw black panther on highway 46 wednesday who s... Jun 27 moving back 3
News Millions of Nickels Dumped on Florida Freeway (Sep '08) Jun 18 Sadgirl 10
Looking for weed May '16 Thuth 2
hope guffey May '16 yours truley 1
Does Titusville still suck? (Jun '13) May '16 judymillsdenney 8
Harold Jones: Defunct Jones' Construction Company Apr '16 Adept 1

Christmas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance