south texas regional medical center

Posted in the Christine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
noremorse976

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
this hospital sucks, they need a new staff and new policies, i couldn't get the proper help i needed and had to wait an hr in the waiting room just even though there was only 2 other ppl in the waiting room with me, and the stupid part is they have a huge sign that says "30 mins or less waiting period guarantee" they dont seem to care about there patients, the whole staff seems like they have a stick up there a$$e$, and they over charge you for no reason.
brittany lee

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Sooo true that's the hospital that killed momma
another option

Moore, TX

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Go to urgent care. got the best care, seen in less time, alot cheaper.
noremorse976

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Yeah i heard great things about that place, they need to hire a new staff at strmc, i remember one time they hired a person with AIDS, it was a few yrs back.
joker

Poteet, TX

#8 Sep 5, 2012
I doubt people from other cities that have closer hospitals would drive to Jourdanton for a job, so as far as replacing staff, you get what you get!
so

San Antonio, TX

#9 Sep 6, 2012
The staff and service there sucks I'm guessing all the time, not just when we go nice to know we ain't the only ones they would let die
huhu

Euless, TX

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Shut up like you pay pendeja you are on medicaide probly so what you care how they treat you stupid
STRMC Staff

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2013
You idiots don't understand what an emergency is. If you waited two hours and didn't die it wasn't an emergency. If you check in and the wait is too long and leave IT WASN'T AN EMERGENCY. Make appointments with your doctor unless you are too poor then quit bitching about the treatment at STRMC that you're not paying for anyway
STRMC IS A GREAT PLACE

El Monte, CA

#13 Jan 2, 2013
STRMC has saved many lives. As far as waiting in the emergency room, I guess you have never went to a SA hospital's emergency room...talk about an all day wait. I don't know of anyone the hospital has "killed". Some patients are just too sick by the time they go to the hospital and would of died no matter where they went. Some are non-compliant with their meds or diet then expect the doctors and nurses to "FIX" them. The doctors they have are intelligent and the nurses do care. Some ppl are never pleased no matter what. My advice to you shit talkers is to get an education and get off of Medicaid. Stop smoking, drinking, using drugs, watch your diet (especially if your fat or diabetic), take your meds as prescribed, exercise, and drive right so you won't end up there if you don't like it, or go somewhere else. The staff are there, away from there families, so they can take care of yours so quit talking shit just don't go there...k!!!
STRMC IS A GREAT PLACE

El Monte, CA

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Oh and the comment "they hired someone with AIDS", they do drug test to get hired like any other company. What company do you know tests for AIDS to get hired? DUMBASS!!! Well you probably don't work. Your favorite fast food restaurant might have someone working there with AIDS you never know. The hospitals in SA might have someone working there with AIDS. You are the most uneducated person on here.
um

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 2, 2013
STRMC IS A GREAT PLACE wrote:
STRMC has saved many lives. As far as waiting in the emergency room, I guess you have never went to a SA hospital's emergency room...talk about an all day wait. I don't know of anyone the hospital has "killed". Some patients are just too sick by the time they go to the hospital and would of died no matter where they went. Some are non-compliant with their meds or diet then expect the doctors and nurses to "FIX" them. The doctors they have are intelligent and the nurses do care. Some ppl are never pleased no matter what. My advice to you shit talkers is to get an education and get off of Medicaid. Stop smoking, drinking, using drugs, watch your diet (especially if your fat or diabetic), take your meds as prescribed, exercise, and drive right so you won't end up there if you don't like it, or go somewhere else. The staff are there, away from there families, so they can take care of yours so quit talking shit just don't go there...k!!!
arent they paid to be away from there families I mean it is a JOB! So they are paid to work like any other person that has a job gets paid to do there damn job, but that's the problem with them they can't get off there cell phones! Jesus Christ I've seen some playing games on there computers and there attitudes suck if your a nurse or doctor regardless if your away from your family, regardless if the patient has Medicaid, insurance, or pays out of pocket! there still paid to do there fucking jobs not act like assholes! I'm sure when they cash there checks they don't complain I'm sure if its there loved ones they would want normal patient care, but they don't even give that! of course it doesn't matter until its your parents or kids that get treated like there shit, so regardless people you get paid to do your fucking job do it right not asking to give them the world, but do your job right or get out of the medical field!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Jan 2, 2013
That is no shit I had two babies at that hospital and the labor and delivery dept was great and the nurses were great to me and the baby I have had blood work done there also and they were great and quick I have had x-rays done and they can still tend to be slow but the ER was horrible my mom went in because of stomach pain 3 time and was throwing up all the time with high fever and everytime they told her she had the flu or a stomach bug and finally after the 3rd time we took her to Floresville and she was in surgery within hours to get her gallbladder removed because she was on the brink of death the doctor said over night she would have died because the infection had began to spead to other organs so yes that hospital has come close to killing people and this was just 2 months ago.
suggestions

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jan 2, 2013
No sir that was true a lady there did have aids. My husband had visited that hospital for an emergency once. They notified him to get tested because anyone that was there at the time she was working as a precaution they wanted to get an aids test. He was negative because she was not around him but they did tell everyone that came close to her to be tested.
stupid uneducated idiots

Jourdanton, TX

#18 Jan 5, 2013
He wouldn't catch the AIDS virus just being around her the stupidity of people amazes and scares me at the same time!
um

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 5, 2013
stupid uneducated idiots wrote:
He wouldn't catch the AIDS virus just being around her the stupidity of people amazes and scares me at the same time!
So true!
suggestions

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 6, 2013
Well we knew he would catch it just being around her the hospital is the one that sent the letter out suggesting if they were in fear to get tested. They contacted all patients that were seen on her shifts or around her at the time. Maybe read what I posted. I didn't not say we thought that I just was stating what the letter said. Also because she was using hospital needles of the patients they had to send the letter.
I heard

Ballwin, MO

#21 Jan 6, 2013
I heard one nurse got caught having sex with another employee in a room. She was married to a cop from S.A. Also who is the female with A.I.D.S.?
suggestions

San Antonio, TX

#22 Jan 6, 2013
I don't know her name this has been years ago. I believe it was on the news or the news paper.
:-(

Pleasanton, TX

#23 Jan 9, 2013
Well i guess this hospital fkd up again this lady went in cause she was sick and they were curring her with pneumonia and thats not what she had she got worse so they transported her to SA and now shes in a coma i hope that they sue this fkn hospital .... So please everyone think twice before going to this hospital the ambulance will transport you wherever you want
gtfoh

Tampa, FL

#24 Jan 10, 2014
MOST of the staff there are Rude And Beyond STUPID!
I Waited for them to call me in maybe an hour or more.
Then waited another 2 hours For the doctor to see me.
When i had my IV put in The nurse did it very rough, after awhile my arm was so swollen and purple i told 2 nurses that my whole arm & hand were numb and swollen and Blue &purple. Both nurses said It was ok that maybe my arm and hand were just "cold" and that it was normal. So i kept it on and it got even more swollen and numb, but of course the nurses are LAZY and STUCK UP.
So maybe another hour went by and i had The IV tooken off the needle but the needle was still in my vein. I waited about ANOTHER hour till i got the needle tooken out. But before that a black male nurse came in and said he was going to check my blood pressure on the arm that had the needle in it AND still SWOLLEN With No Curculation. I Was Beyond Terrified And told him f*ck no. Anyways, They didnt tell me nothing about what was wrong with me ? When the reason i went was cause my chest was tightening, i saw very blury, high fever, headache, coughing every 5 seconds, and my heart had the worst sharp pains!!! But yet i was "fine" .
I would NEVER in gods name reccomend this Low Class, disrespectful staffed Hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalker on cr 2450 spying on shooting range peo... 17 min Elmer 2
Thinking abt her 1 hr ptx 3
304 Bain 1 hr Letty 149
Walmart should have been bigger! 3 hr citizen 1
Smelly Mel 6 hr seriously 3
crazy women in devine 17 hr crazu 1
Everyone should go to the park. (Apr '09) 23 hr Infamous01 40
Christine Dating
Find my Match

Christine Jobs