Truthhhhh

Avenue, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Shannin Agnew Has.Hep. C and Wont Tell Ppl.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Truthhhhh wrote:
Shannin Agnew Has.Hep. C and Wont Tell Ppl.
do you know this for a fact??
Truthhhhh

Fredericksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Yes for a fact!!! She has hep. C.Its.not a lie or bullshit or rumors.She has it.thats y she was.in.the hos. Not too long.ago.
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Truthhhhh wrote:
Yes for a fact!!! She has hep. C.Its.not a lie or bullshit or rumors.She has it.thats y she was.in.the hos. Not too long.ago.
Why are you sending this kind of information out to the public? Don't you think its Shannon's news to tell?
Truthhhhh

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Because when you have contact with ppl such as friends and family she stays with they have a right to know especially when there are children in the household.but she just cares about her self.she needs to grow up and tske responsibility
michelle

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

and you need to grow up and mind your own business (:
WTF

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

there is two shannon agnew in this area so dont get this confused with the one that lives in giles co!!!
Truthhhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Not the one in giles
Truthhhhhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

3thats why its in the cburg forum! not glies or anything.:) and michelle stfu.this says nothing about a michelle.so mind your own bussiness! mmmk thank you
curious

Watertown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

The only ones who suffer from such immaturity is Shannon's kids. Is this really fair to them?? Just b/c you have a problem with her, you should take it up with her. Instead of posting such garbage on a public forum. Chances are you're too big of a coward to confront her in person.
michelle

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

hahahaha thruthhhhh last time i checked your name wasnt shannon agnew or you wouldnt be puttin this shit on here so i believe you also need to "stfu" and mind your own business, mmmkkk thank you!
ondareal

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

okay honey let me tell you this is shannon and if you going to medal in my life so much then do that. glad i am so interesting to you. as far as this bullshit goes has there been any dr tell you that...no so believe wat you want to. only i know wat's up. so now goodbye and opefully your boring life will get consumed wit everyone elses cause you to unimportant to have anything in yours. to everyone have a wonderfully blessed day:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christiansburg Discussions

Search the Christiansburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
community garden Mon rich creek resident 1
Frances Dillon/Moorhead/havnes Jul 18 frances cuz 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul 14 Questions 2
Riley's Jul 11 Curious George 1
Betty Franco (Aug '13) Jul 11 Anonymous 58
Suboxone Forum (Jan '13) Jul 10 Suzie q 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christiansburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••