listen

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2012
Girls are awesome for about 3 months until they go schitzo nd wanna break up bc your not giving them there space when a month earlier they would make you feel bad for wanting time apart but when they need time; its time to start to lien over dumb sh*t(usually sumthin not worth even coming up with a new story)...nd start treating me like sh*t as if I've cheated on her or sumthing. I guess may have been trying too hard but that's seems to be a female thing bc Id love to see her try for me the way I do her! nd not jus whine nd pout every time she gets caught in a lie or doesn't get her way nd get mad at me nd leave me... All I've ever done is pine for her be sweet try n spoil her nd wait on her hand and foot all the time nd this is the thanx I get for trying to make her an honest women...? ignoring me for no reason?# ungratefulbitches...still love her though lol :(
Rightious Won

Salem, VA

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Cry me a river.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal sleeping with Philip and jason 7 hr yuck 1
Elyssa's (Jun '13) 15 hr curious 27
collage 23 hr user01 2
dose this mean he don't love me anymore Mon Curious George 5
Pretty blonde at BT's Sun Brad 4
the black twins at ru May 1 Johnjacob 1
tim Apr 30 woundering 1
More from around the web

Christiansburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE