Cburg Wrestling Mom

Cumberland, MD

#21 Feb 14, 2011
Ignorance is bliss. It is really sad that even locals do not support our boys. For your information, most are "homegrown". Those who aren't have sought out Christiansburg and elected to move here on their own because of the superb wrestling program here. There is no need to recruit. They recognize what an outstanding job Weber, and Dresser before him, and the other coaches have done with "our" boys. There is nothing illegal about it. They want the best team for their sons, and they feel that it is found in Christiansburg. But as I said, most are born and raised here. My son has been wrestling since kindergarten...as have many of our hard working and dedicated young men. It is just a shame that you don't recognize them for their talent and achievements. The green headed monster is such an ugly creature.
Old Man

New Hope, VA

#22 Feb 14, 2011
grungy thinks every school in the state cheats.. EXCEPT THEM.. they are the ANGELS OF ATHLETICS!!!!!
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#23 Feb 14, 2011
Cburg Wrestling Mom wrote:
Ignorance is bliss. It is really sad that even locals do not support our boys. For your information, most are "homegrown". Those who aren't have sought out Christiansburg and elected to move here on their own because of the superb wrestling program here. There is no need to recruit. They recognize what an outstanding job Weber, and Dresser before him, and the other coaches have done with "our" boys. There is nothing illegal about it. They want the best team for their sons, and they feel that it is found in Christiansburg. But as I said, most are born and raised here. My son has been wrestling since kindergarten...as have many of our hard working and dedicated young men. It is just a shame that you don't recognize them for their talent and achievements. The green headed monster is such an ugly creature.
Thats funny considering your IP adress says Arlington VA. Then How do you explain : Porterfield William Fleming Roanoke VA, HVY Logan Bosley Pa, Rich EVA PA, Jr Wert Pa and GA,Joey Dance King William VA? Home Grown my azz. The only thing thats got to do with home grown and wrestling in Christiansburg is probably the "Chronic" Tyler Miles got busted with and kicked off the team last year for smoking.And its a wonder that webber even kicked him off the team for that as crooked as he is.
soooo

Roanoke, VA

#24 Feb 14, 2011
Old Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats funny considering your IP adress says Arlington VA. Then How do you explain : Porterfield William Fleming Roanoke VA, HVY Logan Bosley Pa, Rich EVA PA, Jr Wert Pa and GA,Joey Dance King William VA? Home Grown my azz. The only thing thats got to do with home grown and wrestling in Christiansburg is probably the "Chronic" Tyler Miles got busted with and kicked off the team last year for smoking.And its a wonder that webber even kicked him off the team for that as crooked as he is.
so do you live in Salem IL??? Ip addresses mean nothing...
cburg wrestling mom

Natural Bridge, VA

#25 Feb 14, 2011
Old Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Thats funny considering your IP adress says Arlington VA. Then How do you explain : Porterfield William Fleming Roanoke VA, HVY Logan Bosley Pa, Rich EVA PA, Jr Wert Pa and GA,Joey Dance King William VA? Home Grown my azz. The only thing thats got to do with home grown and wrestling in Christiansburg is probably the "Chronic" Tyler Miles got busted with and kicked off the team last year for smoking.And its a wonder that webber even kicked him off the team for that as crooked as he is.
I cant explain IP address, but I know I live in Christiansburg. And I explain the boys the same way I did before. They came here for an excellent program that was already established. Nough said.
Demons Rule

Natural Bridge, VA

#26 Feb 14, 2011
Old Man 2---apparently you have plenty of time on your hands because you have clearly been scoping out these boys FaceBook pages. Bosley listed inaccurate information years ago so people like you cant find his exact location. FYI he was born in WV and moved to Christiansburg while in elementary school due to his fathers job. His dad has family in PA and grew up there, not that its any of your concern.
cburg_wins

Natural Bridge, VA

#27 Feb 14, 2011
Recruit, recruit, recruit. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever excuse makes you feel better about getting monkey stomped. I really liked the little guy in the yellow and blue striped shirt with the ball cap who lost his mind yelling at us. He was hilarious. And we need to handle our issues between the adults without talking crap about the kids. They're kids. How could anybody care so much about the demise of a program that you actually hate kids just because of where they live? Cburg - 10X State Champs!!
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#28 Feb 14, 2011
cburg_wins wrote:
Recruit, recruit, recruit. Blah, blah, blah. Whatever excuse makes you feel better about getting monkey stomped. I really liked the little guy in the yellow and blue striped shirt with the ball cap who lost his mind yelling at us. He was hilarious. And we need to handle our issues between the adults without talking crap about the kids. They're kids. How could anybody care so much about the demise of a program that you actually hate kids just because of where they live? Cburg - 10X State Champs!!
You mean "team usa state champs" the rest of the team is riding their coatails and taking the credit lol.
Pink

Grundy, VA

#29 Feb 14, 2011
I like the looks of one of the Cburgs coaches...mmmm ..Brian...looking good...why don't you show me some of those moves...
TRUTH

Grundy, VA

#30 Feb 14, 2011
wrestler parent fan coaches ref john turd which one are you
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#31 Feb 15, 2011
I just like fu$king with you Christiansburg fans ego because the truth hurts . And the truth is pretty simple: Christiansburg cannot , would not , or will not win without transfers because the real Christiansburg local wrestlers dont have what it takes. Thats why Webber calls in the team USA brigade year after year, End of story. Not bitchin, cryin or complaining. Just stating the facts. Thats why you all keep responding and defending Christiansburg wrestling because you know its true. Anyone outside of Christiansburg can see this. So chew on that for a while.
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#32 Feb 15, 2011
Demons Rule wrote:
Old Man 2---apparently you have plenty of time on your hands because you have clearly been scoping out these boys FaceBook pages. Bosley listed inaccurate information years ago so people like you cant find his exact location. FYI he was born in WV and moved to Christiansburg while in elementary school due to his fathers job. His dad has family in PA and grew up there, not that its any of your concern.
You all arent worth wasting that kind of time on, thats what the VHSL investigating commitee is for. I actually kind of feel sorry for you guys, you all have been so sorry in sports for years that you all have been reduced to recruiting. Its almost sad I should say if it wasnt so pathetic.
cburg mom

Cumberland, MD

#33 Feb 15, 2011
Old Man 2...No sir, you are the one that is pathetic and a waste of time. No need to feel sorry for anyone in any of the Christiansburg athletic programs. They are all doing quite well. We will continue to win and celebrate as you continue wiping your tears and throwing your tantrums on this board. Maybe instead of spending all of your time on here griping about things you can't control, you could volunteer to help some of the teams that you wish could be as successful as Christiansburg. I know I will no longer entertain any of your sad rants with a response. Good riddance.
Mr Obvious

Salem, IL

#34 Feb 15, 2011
cburg mom wrote:
Old Man 2...No sir, you are the one that is pathetic and a waste of time. No need to feel sorry for anyone in any of the Christiansburg athletic programs. They are all doing quite well. We will continue to win and celebrate as you continue wiping your tears and throwing your tantrums on this board. Maybe instead of spending all of your time on here griping about things you can't control, you could volunteer to help some of the teams that you wish could be as successful as Christiansburg. I know I will no longer entertain any of your sad rants with a response. Good riddance.
What a laugh, go ahead and cheer for team USA whilw the rest of the teams in VA can be d#$n proud of their hard working kids who actually grew up in their area's and dont have to bring in outside help to try to fool the rest of the state into thinking their local so called talent is good, what a laugh. Good riddance to you also . You woman and your Christiansburg Blue Demons are truly the one's who are a joke and are actually worse than pathetic.
Curious

Baltimore, MD

#35 Dec 3, 2011
Just wondering ..... if Christiansburg doesn't recruit or cheat then how can you explain J R Wert wrestling while his brother still wrestles at Bellafonte HS in PA. I guess his parents drive back and forth? or did they leave their other son in PA with someone else to care for him all because they want the so-called best wrestling program for their other son. What a crock! We all know that they recruit and VHSL will never do anything about it.
GOBIGBLUE

Radford, VA

#36 Dec 3, 2011
you know whats funny EVERY TIME Christiansburg kicks a$$ sore LOSERS have nothing better to do than talk crap about TEENAGE CHILDREN. Bet my life that your a parent who had a child to lose and are probably more upset about it than the kid, your probably the one who started this thread last year when yall lost, and also do you know these people?? What if the parents are divorced? Its not uncommon. My advice to you is grow up, it's not the end of the world, stop being a sore loser. Go Demons!!!!
pathetic blue demons

Edwardsville, IL

#37 Dec 8, 2011
We dont rebuild we recruit !!
michelle

United States

#38 Dec 9, 2011
Christianburg FTW!
pathetic blue demons

Edwardsville, IL

#40 Dec 12, 2011
Bluedemonwrestling.com why arent you posting the Ironman results from this past weekend? Could it be because you would have to admit Christiansburg aint what you made them out to be? The truth of the matter is when Kevin Dresser left Grundy Christiansburg was a nothing more than a pothole in the road on the way to Roanoke off I81. Now with all the "so called transfers " from all over the US Christiansburg has either bought, recruited or whatever their way to 10 straight state titles in group AA .Grundy won 12 straight with 0 recruits all homegrown local boys and finished number 3 in the nation in 1996 with once again all homegrown talent. Christiansburg this year started out the year ranked number 9 in the nation and had nobody finish better than 3rd individually at the ironman tournament and finished 7th overall at the tournament even with team usa. Everything about Christiansburgs wrestling program is shady as hell having to bring wrestlers from across the country is pathetic at best. No other wrestling team in the state wants nor let alone cares to recruit to compete in wrestling. Whatever wrestling state titles Christiansburg has won during the Dresser era is tainted and fake and until they stop recruiting and have an all home grown team from Christiansburg win the state they always will be fake. Christiansburg wrestling is an embarrassment to not only wrestling but all high school sports combined and the way most of there fan base acts they are a perfect example of how not to act because they both win and lose without sportsmanship or class. Congratulations on one thing Christiansburg: way to be the state " CHUMPS"
Jack Jeter

United States

#41 Dec 14, 2011
Spoken like a mommy whose lil boy just got the $hit kicked out him by a Blue Demon!
Curious wrote:
Just wondering ..... if Christiansburg doesn't recruit or cheat then how can you explain J R Wert wrestling while his brother still wrestles at Bellafonte HS in PA. I guess his parents drive back and forth? or did they leave their other son in PA with someone else to care for him all because they want the so-called best wrestling program for their other son. What a crock! We all know that they recruit and VHSL will never do anything about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University? Are you Kidding Me? (Aug '13) 3 hr Truth 3
Blacksburg Blue U12 Base Ball Coaches 4 hr Truth 2
Sheena walker (Sep '14) Wed Disgusting 5
Derek nickels Wed who cares2015 1
News Memorial poker run to be held June 8 (May '13) May 23 Bigfoot 3
Blacksburg offends Us. (Jul '15) May 22 Truth is truth 7
She's A Cheater! May 18 QueenB4Life 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christiansburg Mortgages