First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christiansburg

Salem, IL

#1 Feb 12, 2011
The only reason why Christiansburg has won 9 state titles in a row and counting is because they recruit, recruit, recruit. The locals from Christiansburg suck so bad at wrestling that Weber recruits because even he knows it. 160 EVA Pennsylvania 119 Dance eastern VA 130 Bosley Pennsylvania 275 Marquis Porterfield William fleming 112 JR WERT PA/GA . Whats wrong do you suck so bad that you have to pay wrestlers families or create job offers illegally to gain that unfair advantage? Doesnt Matter Christiansburg wrestlers, their coaches and especially their fans are the most rude , classless and immature pieces of shit who Virginia should be ashamed of just as if someone was sitting in a big pile of rotten shit. Christiansburg is the shithole of Virginia no doubt and Blue Demons is a goos maskot because the way your wrestling team and fans act, you all will probably be the first in line to go to hell come judgement day. Fuck You Christiansburg you piece of shit town of assholes !!!
haha

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2011
WOW..is someone a sore loser??? cause thats all i got from that, You just sound like a child who is just mad they lost.get over it..Sorry our boys kicked your boy's asses
Christiansburg

Salem, IL

#3 Feb 12, 2011
haha wrote:
WOW..is someone a sore loser??? cause thats all i got from that, You just sound like a child who is just mad they lost.get over it..Sorry our boys kicked your boy's asses
No you all are a piece of sh1t and we would rather lose by infinity if that were possible than to win by any amount of points as a bunch of low class , sorry , disrespectfull pieces of shit like you. [email protected] you low life piece of sh1t , dont get too comfortable because the VHSL will be coming down on Azzhole Weber and his illegal cheating piece of sh1t wrestlers. You all are so pathetic. Hey lets go to another teams school, mock and make fun of their fans and wrestlers. While we are at it we will pretend like our team eastern usa is from Christiansburg and lie to ourselves that we will fool some people into thinking we are really homegrown and really that talented when in reality anyone who gives a rats azz about the sport knows Christiansburg couldnt even win their own district let alone the region or states without the recruits. You all are what is the worst of sports, a disgrace and embarrassement to not only high school wrestling but sports in general. Not to mention the state of Virginia. Grundy's 16 state titles were all home grown and earned. Whats your excuse? Oh yes thats right: there is no excuse for losers. The only thing I can say about Christiansburg is I bet you could pick out any pee wee football team regardless of how bad they are, but if you fill the team with say 30 rivals top 100 football players from out of state then they would win state titles year after year also. Who do you fans think your foolin, looks like only yourselves. Go ahead and enjoy that fake, hollow state championship along with the other 10 because God knows you b!tches sure didnt earn it !!!
omg

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2011
what a baby....get over it you lost, yall suck, we won, like always, and fyi our football and basketball team kicked ass,, come 20 in 0 (basketball)..so go on cry to ya mama...
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#5 Feb 12, 2011
omg wrote:
what a baby....get over it you lost, yall suck, we won, like always, and fyi our football and basketball team kicked ass,, come 20 in 0 (basketball)..so go on cry to ya mama...
Thats allright, everybody knows its team USA not Christiansburg so suck on that for a while shit for brains. Christiansburg didnt win region 4 Team PA slash GA Slash William Fleming did how pathetic !!
haha

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2011
and whats the saying???? "YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL" get over it ya win some you lose some THEY ARE HIGH SCHOOL BOYS they get out there and try..I'm Proud of the C_burg boys..yall jokers are just sad grow up
Old Man

New Hope, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2011
next week at the state tournament you fans from C-BURG need to walk up to the grungy announcers table and bitchslap Jerry Hurley.. he is the one posting as Christiansburg and Old Man 2.. he is the one talking all this shyt to you and about your kids..
Anonymous

Roanoke, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2011
Christiansburg wrote:
The only reason why Christiansburg has won 9 state titles in a row and counting is because they recruit, recruit, recruit. The locals from Christiansburg suck so bad at wrestling that Weber recruits because even he knows it. 160 EVA Pennsylvania 119 Dance eastern VA 130 Bosley Pennsylvania 275 Marquis Porterfield William fleming 112 JR WERT PA/GA . Whats wrong do you suck so bad that you have to pay wrestlers families or create job offers illegally to gain that unfair advantage? Doesnt Matter Christiansburg wrestlers, their coaches and especially their fans are the most rude , classless and immature pieces of shit who Virginia should be ashamed of just as if someone was sitting in a big pile of rotten shit. Christiansburg is the shithole of Virginia no doubt and Blue Demons is a goos maskot because the way your wrestling team and fans act, you all will probably be the first in line to go to hell come judgement day. Fuck You Christiansburg you piece of shit town of assholes !!!
Bosley is from CBurg you dumbass, shows how much you know !
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#9 Feb 12, 2011
grungy wrote:
<quoted text> Bosley is from CBurg you dumbass, shows how much you know !
On the contrary idiot ,Bosley was from uniontown, Pa specifically Pathway Christian Academy so whos the dumbass now? Oh yeah thats right I forgot, your from Recruitsburg also sh!thead.
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#10 Feb 12, 2011
Old Man wrote:
next week at the state tournament you fans from C-BURG need to walk up to the grungy announcers table and bitchslap Jerry Hurley.. he is the one posting as Christiansburg and Old Man 2.. he is the one talking all this shyt to you and about your kids..
I dont think you got the balls to smack me but if you do i have your azz, and im not Jerry Hurley dipshit.
Old Man

New Hope, VA

#11 Feb 12, 2011
Old Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think you got the balls to smack me but if you do i have your azz, and im not Jerry Hurley dipshit.
we will see.......

Since: Nov 10

Roanoke, VA

#12 Feb 13, 2011
I hope you people know that this is not how the rest of Grundy behaves or talks. This guy is definitely a bad fan if there ever was one and does not represent Grundy as a whole. Please just disregard the trash talk. Thanks and congrats to you guys for winning!
Anonymous

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2011
Old man you have got to be th biggest idiot EVER !! Bosley's dad was raised in PA. Logan has been in cburg since he was a toddler. So where you get your info, I dont know, but you my grungy friend are a DUMBASS :)
Anonymous

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2011
Old Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I dont think you got the balls to smack me but if you do i have your azz, and im not Jerry Hurley dipshit.
Pathway is in CBURG fool !!
Jerry Hurley

Grundy, VA

#15 Feb 13, 2011
Old Man wrote:
Just got wind of this and this is not me. There are ways of finding out who YOU are and I AM in the process of doing so. This is called slander and you WILL be prosecuted. Yes, I do root for Grundy on the radio and no I have never said one negative word to a wrestler or a fan. As a matter of fact, Coach Weber personally asked myself and Bill Crigger to give his mom a shoutout back home in Iowa who was listening and said she thoroughly enjoys the program. Now Old Man, if you want to b***slap me feel free to do so and this will be added to your charges. As we talked, the trace is being placed to the forum company and I will know who you are and you already know who I am. This is Jerry Hurley, PO Box 657 GRUNDY, Virginia. Now lets see if you have the backbone to do the same. Enough said, I do not make it a habit to come on this so called forum because of reasons like this. I am in the phone book, just give me a call because I've got a feeling we've already met and you're a local person just trying to cause trouble.
Jerry Hurley

Grundy, VA

#16 Feb 13, 2011
Old Man wrote:
Ok Old Man just got off the phone with proper authorities. I will know within the next few days who you are. I have been told since this on the internet that makes it a federal offense of slander and threatening bodily harm. I promise to prosecute to the full extent of the law. Like I said before, my name is in the book. Now call me.
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#17 Feb 13, 2011
grungy wrote:
<quoted text>Pathway is in CBURG fool !!
You are the dumbazz and Vhsl will confirm where Bosley and the rest of team usa are from.
Old Man 2

Salem, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2011
m_e_l_i_s_s_a wrote:
I hope you people know that this is not how the rest of Grundy behaves or talks. This guy is definitely a bad fan if there ever was one and does not represent Grundy as a whole. Please just disregard the trash talk. Thanks and congrats to you guys for winning!
Christiansburgs fans, coaches and wrestlers alike took a big giant shit on Grundy in general at the regionals, especially by booing one of Grundy's injured wrestlers. So good luck wiping that brown stuff off your nose by congratulating them.

Roanoke, VA

#19 Feb 14, 2011
Old Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Christiansburgs fans, coaches and wrestlers alike took a big giant shit on Grundy in general at the regionals, especially by booing one of Grundy's injured wrestlers. So good luck wiping that brown stuff off your nose by congratulating them.
Yeah, I don't have a bit of brown stuff on my nose. I wasn't there, so I have no clue how they acted and frankly couldn't care less. I don't follow by example, I do what I feel is right. Have a great day.

Roanoke, VA

#20 Feb 14, 2011
Old Man 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Christiansburgs fans, coaches and wrestlers alike took a big giant shit on Grundy in general at the regionals, especially by booing one of Grundy's injured wrestlers. So good luck wiping that brown stuff off your nose by congratulating them.
Besides, what did you gain personally from getting on here and bashing them? Seriously? Did it make you feel better? I doubt it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Platos Closet Feb 20 Dr Phil 5
missing her (Jul '11) Feb 16 Bad justice 26
Jewell in richcreek Feb 14 Wondering 1
University BP Towing and Service Station (Feb '12) Feb 11 James Ridgeway 14
new river valley mall Feb 8 Jake 3
Rest stop sex Feb 5 Denny 3
Masturbate while driving, anyone girl or guy?? (Jul '15) Feb 5 BRI 30

Christiansburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance