wtf

Princeton, WV

#1 Aug 2, 2011
I have never seen someone that is supposed to be a psycholigical hospital, turn down anyone that is suicidal. THe new S. Albans turned my friend down, sitting here beside me..
He is suicidial and is wanting help badly.... they told him he had to pay 2000 dollars a day to be able to get help.. and people wonder why there is no yone going for help when these things come up.
Just A FYI

Newport, VA

#2 Aug 5, 2011
St. Albans will take anyone that is recommended by a professional doctor. To actually check yourself into a clinic will cost you some money. But if he/she has a family doctor they can go to them and be seen and have a diagnosis of what treatment's they can take. A St. Albans isn't really what it used to be. Most people will be taken to Marion Virginia just outside of Bristol. Talk to you doctor and if you do not have one then please sign up on some kind of assistance because mental illness is no joke and should always be taken serious no matter how light the situation may be. Good Luck!
Inquiring

Roanoke, VA

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Can you spell E.C.O.?
Just A thought

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Sep 14, 2011
I know they is a place down in roanoke that will accept ppl with no insurence.. I cant remember the name but call someone through access and they will give you move information.. I know the facilty there is volantree so they wont make him stay but if he is the one wanting help that shouldnt be a problem.. Wishing him the best of luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would you ever marry a stripper? 57 min Treehouse 5
music venue 11 hr music man 1
Massages in cburg Apr 14 icall 2
Dennys in christiansburg (Jun '17) Apr 13 Treehouse 10
Lewis Gale Hospital Apr 12 madfatchick 1
hertiage hall Apr 9 hokiehigh 2
Hairdresser Apr 8 Treehouse 1

Christiansburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Christiansburg Mortgages