ive heard of him he has a myspace but other then that nope
fyi

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2010
bad news
chd

Wilmington, DE

#5 Aug 2, 2010
anyone know anything about vandalism of cars on Friday night at Fox Ridge Apts?
Better_Than_U

Fort Bragg, NC

#6 Aug 5, 2010
Haha that is retarded ur not a bad bitch ur a dumb bitch you don.t kno anything about Kyle and he is prolly way better than you so why dont u find something better to do with ur life than trash talk how bout gettin off the internet and dying? Sounds great right?
Bad Bitch

Roanoke, VA

#7 Aug 12, 2010
I know alot about kyle does anybody know and im far from dying so you might as well get that out of your head and keep dreaming ill be around for a very very long ass time and if you dont like to damn bad...
Better_Than_U

Fort Bragg, NC

#8 Aug 12, 2010
1st learn to type 2nd i seriously doubt u do ur probably some drama filled bitch that has nothing to do but say stupid shit. and 3rd ur a waste of breathe so ur already dead to me... problem solved
hahahaha

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Aug 13, 2010
wow Better_Than_U
you need to go back to pre-k
you kinda took this personal....:)
oh yeah he is bad news...VERY bad news
Better_Than_U

Fort Bragg, NC

#11 Aug 14, 2010
yawn...
still seems you are dumb.
and you are wrong
Kyle is a good friend and he doesn't deserve dumb bitches dragging his name through the dirt
Bad Bitch

Roanoke, VA

#12 Aug 14, 2010
OH im not the only one in this world that drags his name through the dirt he used to be a good friend aint no more and im not a dumb bitch he needs to start taking care of his other 3kids and stop bein a deadbeat and stop acting like he dont have any.... I just hope he know karma is a real bitch and it will haunt him and bite him right in the ass and it want be pretty either...
Better_Than_U

Fort Bragg, NC

#13 Aug 14, 2010
All i hear is bs...
You probably just another drama filled female that dont know how to keep her mouth shut and dont have a life.
Bad Bitch

Roanoke, VA

#14 Aug 16, 2010
I have every right to open my mouth if I want to and if you dont like it then there aint a damn thing you will do about it all you do i run that mouth thats all you ever have done and when your face to face to someone you kiss ass and nice to there face but ITS TRUE KYLE HAS 3 OTHER KIDS HE DONT EVEN TAKE CARE OF IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I GOT TO SAY THEN YOU CAN JUST KISS MY ASS SO GET OVER YOURSELF THE TRUTH HURTS IDC WHAT YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE SAYS HE IS NOTHING BUT A DEADBEAT DAD AND THATS ALL HE WILL EVER AMOUNT TO A ARMY BOY MY ASS HE NOTHING BUT A DAMN COWARD WHEN HE DONT TAKE CARE OF HIS KIDS...
Better_Than_U

Fort Bragg, NC

#15 Aug 17, 2010
Say what you want the truth is very apparent you are childish and pathetic and to simplify things so you understand he is better than you will ever be... oh and good bye
Bad Bitch

Roanoke, VA

#16 Aug 18, 2010
No im not childish i just speak the truth and if it hurts then o well i coud really careless and he will never be better then me or any other real dad out here sorry to say truth hurts...HE IS A DEADBEAT AND THAT IS ALL HE WILL EVER BE

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 23, 2010
ya i know that piece of shit. i just seen him this past weekend in radford at the dragstrip. n ya he is a deadbeat dad cause i know someone that has one of his kids n he dont even try callin or nuthen..
Bad Bitch

Roanoke, VA

#18 Aug 24, 2010
Thanks at least somebody sees were im coming from and dont think he is so great
Better_Than_U

Fort Bragg, NC

#19 Aug 26, 2010
haha if you guys only knew
Bad Bitch

Roanoke, VA

#20 Aug 28, 2010
We do know only if you knew dumbass ill say it again and keep sayin it he is a low life piece of shit and a deadbeat father he shoudnt get girls pregnant if he aint going take care of them and be apart of there lives bottom line
Mike Vick

Norfolk, VA

#21 Aug 29, 2010
I hear Kyle's the way he is because his dad raped him as a child. I'd give him a little break, I heard it was violent stuff, involved animals and his older brother too.
Bad Bitch

Natural Bridge, VA

#22 Aug 31, 2010
Well if his dad did rape him that has nothing to do with him taking care of his kids like a father should and he dont half to be a deadbeat low life piece of shit if he would start taking care of what he helps produce these girls didnt lay on there back by thereselves and get pregnant....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead guy 11 hr RadfordChick 1
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 26 Peanut Butter 2
bears1985 Aug 24 radar2016 1
Kelley at prices (Oct '15) Aug 23 Knows him 3
Looking For Motivated Self Starters! Aug 8 Right On Time 1
christiansburg high school tale (Oct '09) Jul '16 SACG 11
Opinions on Mark Young Jul '16 Crispy 1

Christiansburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance