Eating out-Christiansbu rg

Clintwood, VA

#1 Aug 21, 2011
The eating in Christiansburg is all around pretty shitty, but this thread is about the lowest places to eat in Christiansburg. What are they in your opinion?

For me, the first one has to be Dennys. When they first opened up a couple years ago, everything seemed okay, just like any other Denny's. But in the past couple years, sweet jesus has that place gone dowhill. The only reason it stays open is because of the never-ending flow of I-81 travelers who end up eating their because it's a Denny's. Boy are they in for a rude awakening. First it starts with the staff. You have the snoop dogg cook in the back, followed by a revolving door of coldsore ridden meth-head waitresses. The tables look terrible, like they've been "wiped off" every meal for the past 5 years. The last time we went, not only was our simple food absolutely terrible,cooked wrong and filled with grease, but you get the sense that the guy in the back really couldm't care less. Inside of our hash browns were pieces of other assorted foods, including bacon and cheese. When we told the waitress about it, she came back and explained with her redneck accent, "Yall see, the hash browns are right beside a bunch of other foods in the kitchen, so they get mixed around alot". Then she's walks off like that's perfectly normal and their is no need for any new food. By this time the place had been so terrible all we could do is laugh at it, and swear never to come back. That place has gotta be the leading shithole in Christiansburg.

If you have any nominations or stories about the worst places to eat in Christiansburg, write it here!
Food Critic

Salem, VA

#2 Aug 24, 2011
You don't even wanna know about all the people cooking ya food in local restaurants who have Hep C. Bad thing is that there are no regulations on people who handle your food and the diseases they carry. PS Hep C lives outside the body in blood or other fluids for up to 7 days. Thanks for reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
automobile mechanics 13 hr only one 7
Ronnie wickline (May '11) Fri whatagem 18
Pam Kantsios Feb 24 Curious 2
jessica at christy store 114 Feb 24 Jessica 6
phillip miller (Jun '13) Feb 11 Phillip Miller 5
wvva password Feb 8 Sweet Jane 5
Connie T @ Wolverine Jan '15 thebanker 5
Christiansburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web