lovehimbut

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jun 11, 2011
OK people I have a question...I love my guy SO much we have been together for over 2yrs and I would do anything to please him...BUT our sex life has became kinda a bored for me, he claims he loves it but he loves it the same ways EVERYTIME!!!! and I just need something frisky and wild at times I'm not talking whips and chains but something I can really get into, ya know hard breathing, dirty talk, and just can't keep your hands off eachother great rough and rowdy sex...how do I get him to come out of his shell? help or I may pop
Mule man

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jun 11, 2011
Talk to the guy. Plan a special night, break out the fuzzy handcuffs and have your way with the guy
lovehimbut

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jun 11, 2011
Lol hun if talking worked I'd be a happy girl. He seems to get shy when I try. I don't get it he is a tuff manly guy just not in the bedroom
I Can Help

Madison, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Sticks and stones
May break my bones,
But whips and chains
Delight me.
Have a little bit of me on the side and all your problems are solved. One rule.....no blue dresses.
Anything else is legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown headed woman working at Buccos Pantry 16 hr Coco 5
MILFs (Sep '17) 21 hr Tim baxter 8
would you ever marry a stripper? 21 hr Tim baxter 7
Beware of Nikki Creed and her Jon 23 hr Recdiclous 13
Renting the Lofts at The Lyric Tue Tennant 1
Real winner Tue Overit365 1
music venue Tue Recdiclous 2

Christiansburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Christiansburg Mortgages