Va woman copes with husband's death in Afghanistan

Feb 24, 2011 Full story: The Leaf-Chronicle

CHRISTIANSBURG, Va. - Nobody knows what they can do until they have to do it. That's how Ashley Cutsforth replies when asked how she's dealing with the death of her husband, Army Spc.

Full Story
nawaz

UAE

#1 Feb 24, 2011
hi
prouddad

Imperial, PA

#4 Feb 26, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
Even though she's not much to look at, it's likely that the compensation dosh means that she won't be lonely for too long.
The reward for marrying one of those evil, murdering grunts is the big bucks payout when the patriots show them the error of their ways.
She's just hit the jackpot.
Maybe some day you will have a chance to actually see one of your so called "patriots" for a brief second before he cuts your head off. I'll bet you're stupid enough to think he would spare your miserable life because you have the bravery to harass those who sacrificed in order to allow the gutless few to spew their venom.
Praying

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Feb 28, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
Even though she's not much to look at, it's likely that the compensation dosh means that she won't be lonely for too long.
The reward for marrying one of those evil, murdering grunts is the big bucks payout when the patriots show them the error of their ways.
She's just hit the jackpot.
You know, I could write some nasty horrible words about you, but I will not. I will pray for you because it is sick that you would say something like this about another person that is obviously mourning the death of her best friend. That man died in the name of a country that YOU live in. He died protecting YOUR right as a citizen of the USA to say these nasty things about him... freedom of speech. You should be very ashamed of yourself for saying those things. She will live her life without her husband because he was not a coward and served his country. Their un-born child will grow up without a daddy because he died serving our country. A mother and father had to say goodbye to their son. It makes me so sad that they will have to endure the pain and hurt of loosing him, and knowing that there are people in this country that do not appreciate the sacrifice he gave.....his life. RIP Sean....your memory will live on forever as a HERO!!!!
REAL Big John Wayne

Charlotte, NC

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Big John Wayne, please tell me one, heroic thing that you have ever done, in your miserable life?! Please....we're all dying to hear about how you are so much better than the "grunt" soldiers, who are just doing their jobs, despite political concerns. We Americans may not always agree with our politics, but we always support our troops. And if the real John Wayne were here, he'd slap you in the face & make you piss your pants-easily.You are a coward, but I'm sure you already know that.
REAL Big John Wayne

Charlotte, NC

#7 Mar 9, 2011
Just like a true coward, "Big John Wayne" removed his comment! Too late; I'm sure we already have intel on you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big D Tue Dramaneverends 1
Do ya know? Nov 25 hit or miss 1
lonely pregnant women Nov 24 jazzy1987 1
Does anyone know what happened to Nov 22 Concerned2 7
Ronnie wickline (May '11) Nov 21 amanda syke 15
Looking for a sexy lactating lady!!! Nov 21 Milky 1
Brittany Baker Nov 21 Josie 8
Christiansburg Dating
Find my Match

Christiansburg People Search