Review: A-1 Affordable Fast 24 Hour

Review: A-1 Affordable Fast 24 Hour

Posted in the Christiansburg Forum

Kirsten Mills

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Do NOT call this man. I was locked out of my vehicle and he was a total jerk on the phone. I was already upset, and he proceeded to upset me more. I told him not to bother coming. His $78 loss. If you decided to call him, make sure you have cash. The loser doesn't accept debit cards. He will tell you where the nearest bank is that you can walk to in 25 degree weather.
Bulldog Grad

Sterling Heights, MI

#2 Dec 29, 2009
Kirsten Mills wrote:
Do NOT call this man. I was locked out of my vehicle and he was a total jerk on the phone. I was already upset, and he proceeded to upset me more. I told him not to bother coming. His $78 loss. If you decided to call him, make sure you have cash. The loser doesn't accept debit cards. He will tell you where the nearest bank is that you can walk to in 25 degree weather.
WTF are you rambling about?
Emily Dodd

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2010
I too was locked out of my car and found him very helpful. He was on site within 45 min. Had the car opened within minutes. No he doesn't accept debit cards but neither does a lot of businesses. I think the cash only policy is smart on his part.
vt4me

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Sep 13, 2011
A-1 is great he was fixing my car when this girl calls. A-1 had to put her on speakerphone in order to finish fixing my car. She was rude, yelling, disprectful, impatient and just a spoiled brat. And seemed to have a since of intitlement. The guy from A-1 was nice to her and tried to calm her down. It wasn't working. I wouldn't of taken what he did. I would of told her to f*** her self. She didn't know what she wanted to do she seemed to be bipolar and just a b****. I'm glad I don't have to deal with people like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Poff (Dec '12) 14 hr Get real Ashley 18
Christian Kinder Jun 22 hesaconman 2
Paula Cozort Jun 21 Billybobsbikerider 1
Giles co CPS lies Jun 21 iisbitchdeal 4
Clarence E. Sherman (C J Sherman) (Feb '12) Jun 20 Grad98 7
Looking for a Lady Jun 19 Billybobsbikerider 1
Denny's in Christiansburg (Oct '13) Jun 14 iisbitchdeal 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christiansburg Mortgages