JoBob

Johnson City, TN

#5410 Jul 25, 2012
Clayton wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your information? Verizon does not cover the ntire district, even though they received govt subsidy to put up lots of towers. As for $25-$50 an hour jobs, check welders, power company linemen, coal miners, auto manufacturers ...the top 10% wage earners would earn more than that in he time it takes to type this message. Please be educated - wait - if you were, you wouldn't be such a Boucher supporter.
Sorry there genius. I included the webpage for the Verizon info, sorry if you live in such a hole that you don't get service.

Not many of those jobs listed would get you full time work at $50 hr. I have a yard man that makes $50 an hour but he only works a few hours a month.
Fred

Johnson City, TN

#5411 Jul 25, 2012
How many years will it take before Griffith does something for the 9th district? Oh, I forgot, the Tea Party is against bringing home any pork (they must be part Muslim). No jobs, no prospects, no future for the fightin' ninth.
Time

New York, NY

#5412 Jul 25, 2012
Fred wrote:
How many years will it take before Griffith does something for the 9th district?.
He has 28 years to get something done.

Boucher had 28 years , correct ?
Larry

Johnson City, TN

#5413 Jul 27, 2012
Time wrote:
<quoted text>
He has 28 years to get something done.
Boucher had 28 years , correct ?
He has done nothing in two years. He only has 4 more months then he needs to go. We don't need anymore "politicians" sucking off our teets for years.
new around here

Bristol, VA

#5414 Jul 27, 2012
Amazing that this thread has lasted two years and 5,270 posts! What the heck has Flaccavento done? No one that I've see has mentioned anything about him. So it seems that everyone is eiher for Griffith or against him. In that case, he will win again, no doubts.
Larry

Johnson City, TN

#5415 Jul 27, 2012
new around here wrote:
Amazing that this thread has lasted two years and 5,270 posts! What the heck has Flaccavento done? No one that I've see has mentioned anything about him. So it seems that everyone is eiher for Griffith or against him. In that case, he will win again, no doubts.
Too bad he doesn't have a Super Pac(s) spending 7 million dollars to get him elected the way Griffith did. I guess the Koch Bros. got what they wanted, a do nothing lamb.
daivd

Beijing, China

#5416 Jul 30, 2012
vickie hodge wrote:
seems to always work for small counties
Finding love has never been more fun and easy. Start by sharing your mutual interests and lifestyle preferences with others on our vast network of integrated dating sites. Experience the next generation of online dating at Cowboyslove&Com.

These manly men are now closer to you than ever, thanks to modern communications! This inventive and high-quality website caters to your specific dating needs and was established to help you find your cowboy or cowgirl!
Cowboys or cowgirls are a bit ruff around the edges but they have a lot of love to give and if you want to be that special someone for one of them - visit the fantastic Date A Cowboy website and find your prairie man or woman with whom you will experience nature, wild west and love like never before!
Sam

Johnson City, TN

#5417 Aug 17, 2012
Flaccavento in 2012!
Pke53280

Marion, VA

#5418 Aug 17, 2012
Griffith is weak. He's useless, weak, and unprepared for the position he is in. His presence in this election presents as a potential loss for both parties.
If he loses, the Democrats get someone in for the next two years at least, maybe more (Republicans lose on this one).

If he wins and does another two years of showing us that he is really not up to speed, then he almost guarantees the Democrats taking it the next time around, and he leaves behind an amateurish legacy that could tarnish local GOP prospects for several years to come (Democrats initially lose, Republicans could stand risk to lose harder in the long run).
Editor in Chief

Abingdon, VA

#5419 Aug 17, 2012
Pke53280 wrote:
Obama is weak. He's useless, weak, and unprepared for the position he is in.
If he wins and does another four years of showing us that he is really not up to speed, then he almost guarantees the Republicans taking it the next time around, and he leaves behind an amateurish legacy that could tarnish A L L DIM prospects for several years to come ( Democrats could stand risk to lose harder in the long run).
There , I fixed it for you.

LMAO
Flac Who

Bristol, VA

#5421 Aug 29, 2012
Flaccaventa. Is he an American citizen, We need to check his birth certificate.
Jack

Buena Vista, VA

#5422 Aug 29, 2012
Flac Who wrote:
Flaccaventa. Is he an American citizen, We need to check his birth certificate.
New Yorker.
Jim

Johnson City, TN

#5423 Aug 29, 2012
At least he lives in the district now.
Anti Hex

Raven, VA

#5424 Aug 29, 2012
jimbobbillybrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put spaces after your commas. I wish you people would get some education before coming on this site and posting.
Spaces after the commas???What are the commas used for,to put a space between words! I wish people would get a refresher course in English composition,before they get on Topix, acting like flunkies!!Hee,hee.
Flac Who

Bristol, VA

#5425 Aug 29, 2012
This is not a English forum. Go someplace else if you have a problem.
Pig Latin

Goode, VA

#5426 Aug 29, 2012
Flac Who wrote:
This is not a English forum. Go someplace else if you have a problem.
I don't give a darn if it's a Pig Latin forum! I'm not the one that started needling people about their English composition! Sometimes wimpy people bring up stupidity to balance the act!!Bah,ha,ha.
dfohwernodf

Haysi, VA

#5427 Aug 29, 2012
Myself, the only correct choice.
Vultures

Goode, VA

#5428 Aug 29, 2012
Squawk,squawk!!
My Business

United States

#5429 Sep 7, 2012
Angela (Angie) Stacy ??? Whatever ur last name is now. Since I heard u got married sometime back, also wondering if u did if ur husband knows about u and ur boyfriend. I hear that U BEGGED UR BOYFRIEND DENNY to show u where I live Wednesday night!!! You know who I am, since he text me and told me. Get my # off of him or his wife, u know her too, since she did burst out all those windows til she found U ALL in that certain motel and U & DENNY was f#+#*%¥ and u run like the scared pussy U are, lol and u want to meet me, lol thats funny!!! I'll tell u right where I live. Then, since u want to meet me, u can come to my house or I'll drive as far as I need to just to see what's on ur mind. Hope to hear from u real soon. I'll defiantly be waiting on this call or message~Another thing, u need to tell ur scumbag boyfriend Denny to leave me alone and stop the calling and texting me.... He's driving me crazy texting & calling. Looks like the next step for him is a restraining order from me. Some people never learn. I guess u can't teach and O' dog new tricks?
larry

United States

#5430 Sep 8, 2012
Romney for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dose this mean he don't love me anymore 3 hr Curious George 5
Pretty blonde at BT's Sun Brad 4
the black twins at ru May 1 Johnjacob 1
tim Apr 30 woundering 1
Mutts Rooster Apr 30 skinny 2
Elyssa's (Jun '13) Apr 27 Denny 25
Matthew whitlow Apr 24 Terri Jane 4
More from around the web

Christiansburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE