THE Truth Read

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2011
ear Dr Martin L. King, sorry to say, but you wasted your time......sure we celebrate ur life, n honor you with schools streets, and alleys named after you.....everywhere we turn, ur name is known or heard, but to be honest, it hurts to say because you died for no damn reason..........these ppl , n i mean blacks, whites, every damn body still dont get the picture! To update you on our latest events, and why im writing this killing is now the ONLY means of solving a problem these days, children are having children, mothers and elders are no longer respected, there is a major shortage in men across the globe because the war has claimed the majority of them, and the ones that arent fighting for something are busy trying to see what woman thet can live off of, or what scheem they can come up with to get by. Schools are giving away degrees to anyone with an income after six months (go figure). And to make it all worse we finally have a black man as president, but the Man isnt even being given a chance to clean up this rediculous mess that we call America I dont know, maybe i'm being a little too harsh, but the reality of this all upsets me.....i cant even call up some of my old friends anymore because they're sitting in a grave with no windows or doors, and thier mothers buried them without even getting to say goodbye And to Ms. Rosa Parks, u went through all that stuff for nothing......u fought for the front seat just so black people can sit in the back any damn way.......the minute they walk into a classroom, the first place they go is to the back!.........ironic huh) correct me if im wrong....but im just saying...... u can guide a horse to water, but you cant make it drink Its leaders like you that we need to open the eyes of , not just black people, but the whole world Humanity is dying, and we are just letting it has anyone ever asked themselves, where do we go from here???? from earth??? is there a next chapter?..what? we dont know, so why dont we take care of each other, of ourselves? we lead such selfish lives..........the next mans problem is not my own....oh really, think again but thas all i have to say for now......n for those reading this, u may shake ur head or roll ur eyes, u may even agree and commend me for my thoughts, tell me how "deep" it is, or how true or false, and then 2 days later forget it..........then i guess i too have wasted my time..........after all, time is all we have.....or do we??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny's in Christiansburg (Oct '13) 22 hr Eww 9
Kratom Mon Doll 3
gateway Jan 25 maybe get lucky 1
Katie byrd (Jul '12) Jan 24 byrdistheword 6
emotions confused Jan 23 confused 24
Kratom Jan 23 Doll 1
Any Body no Timothy McCoy aka Junior (Dec '10) Jan 23 countryswag 2
Christiansburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web