First Prev
of 2
Next Last
biggred

Clinton, MD

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Well whoopty doo for you.....I guess you're the representative for the whole damn community. I guess every fool needs a leader, let me be the first to congratulate you! I'm sure they'll have a parade in your honor. So defensive if what people speak of isn't the case you wouldn't have went on such a rant. This shit is too funny, I'm done with this someone else can take over from here. I'm off to plow down some wiggers and twiglettes in my big ol' redneck truck with my wranglers on and my rebel flag flyin on the back. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Blacksburg, VA

#22 Sep 21, 2012
i lay asphault for a living soo im not going to discuss working hard... sometime doing ur best dosent cut the cake if you know what i mean... no disrespect twards any1 xept for popo
Anonymous

Blacksburg, VA

#23 Sep 21, 2012
and some chilldren are raised diffrent then others
Paranormal

Silver Spring, MD

#24 Sep 28, 2012
Just because the cops are always in an area, doesn't always mean your "life" is in "danger". I can assure you, most of those issues are domestic issues stemming from family/in-home altercations. Not from drive-by's, robberies, rapes, and assaults. Christiansburg is, and will most like always be, a calm cool area to live in.
whatever

Princeton, WV

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Any low income apartments or housing. there will be crime in any of those areas in any state. but aain crime can happen anywhere rich or poor, black or white.
whatever

Princeton, WV

#26 Dec 6, 2012
oh yeah you can find all the losers and trash at walmart on the 1st-5th.
Obviously

Blacksburg, VA

#27 Jan 24, 2014
All of them.
The Man

Tampa, FL

#28 Jan 24, 2014
I used to lay the blocks to this ho in Christiansburg, who had 3 kids. Her name was Regina, she wasn't much too look at and was loose as the grand canyon but she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dose this mean he don't love me anymore 2 hr Curious George 5
Pretty blonde at BT's Sun Brad 4
the black twins at ru May 1 Johnjacob 1
tim Apr 30 woundering 1
Mutts Rooster Apr 30 skinny 2
Elyssa's (Jun '13) Apr 27 Denny 25
Matthew whitlow Apr 24 Terri Jane 4
More from around the web

Christiansburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE