Brand New 8gb Second Gen I-Pod Touch For Sale

Posted in the Christiansburg Forum

luvmykids

Kernersville, NC

#1 Mar 20, 2012
I bought a brand new 8gb newest edition I-Pod Touch two weeks ago from Target in Christiansburg. I paid a little over $200 for it after taxes. My fiance also bought me an I-Pod Touch for my birthday (not knowing that I had just bought one for myself) so I am selling the one that I purchased. It has all "extrras" that came with it (earbuds and USB cable)--never taken out of the case. I also have an I-Home player that I will include.
I am asking $150 OBO.
Pink113

Warsaw, OH

#2 Mar 30, 2012
luvmykids wrote:
I bought a brand new 8gb newest edition I-Pod Touch two weeks ago from Target in Christiansburg. I paid a little over $200 for it after taxes. My fiance also bought me an I-Pod Touch for my birthday (not knowing that I had just bought one for myself) so I am selling the one that I purchased. It has all "extrras" that came with it (earbuds and USB cable)--never taken out of the case. I also have an I-Home player that I will include.
I am asking $150 OBO.
Hello! I was just wondering if you still had that I-Pod Touch for sale.
Va Girl

Radford, VA

#3 May 4, 2012
luvmykids wrote:
I am asking $150 OBO.
*Is this still available?*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
automobile mechanics 3 hr only one 7
Ronnie wickline (May '11) Fri whatagem 18
Pam Kantsios Feb 24 Curious 2
jessica at christy store 114 Feb 24 Jessica 6
phillip miller (Jun '13) Feb 11 Phillip Miller 5
wvva password Feb 8 Sweet Jane 5
Connie T @ Wolverine Jan '15 thebanker 5
Christiansburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web