joe dirt

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Stay away from her,She is a compleate alcoholic and psyco. She is dateing three men now and she is only looking for someone to pay for booze and support her so she can stay home and drink
some people

United States

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Some people are aware they are manipulators and some people are completely unconscious.
If you think posting her name and what she has done "wrong" is right; think again. Whatever you could do for her that might be right could be to post her name and ask those of us who pray for others to pray for her. Rather than condemn her to ridicule as if you have led a spotless life devoted to the needs of others.
If you were as perfect as you would like to be; then maybe a little mercy wuld serve your purposes.
But then again, you could be just as manipulative as you claim she is and just not see it.
Try praying truly for her healing. See if that doesn't make you feel like the better person.
Good luck avoiding that type.
Hopefully she will fail before she hurts anyone again.
Pissed wife

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Joe,
Do you know who this bitch is dating right now? She tried messing with my husband, but failed.
joe dirt

Blacksburg, VA

#4 Dec 17, 2012
well she is engaged now but i dont know who she is dateing she was with 3 diffrent men
joe dirt

Blacksburg, VA

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Well she just put one of her boyfriends in jail and is with another loser drinking it up
pissed wife

Ashburn, VA

#6 Jan 13, 2013
I'm not surprised. I have never actually seen her, but if I ever do, I will tell her exactly what is on my mind. I know what she looks like.
Joe Dirt

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Jan 14, 2013
1970 Palmer St Lot 35 Christiansburg,va is where you will find her. Found this on white pages.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal sleeping with Philip and jason 15 hr yuck 1
Elyssa's (Jun '13) Tue curious 27
collage Tue user01 2
dose this mean he don't love me anymore Mon Curious George 5
Pretty blonde at BT's Sun Brad 4
the black twins at ru May 1 Johnjacob 1
tim Apr 30 woundering 1
More from around the web

Christiansburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE