Hummm

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Anyone know anything about her daycare services?
No Way

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Do not take your child/childern to her home. I had my 2 kids there before and caught her locking them in them in the basement with the lights out. My childern was screaming and crying and she was upstairs on the computer. I removed my childern and contacted DSS but nothing was ever done to keep her from watching other childern because she is still watching kids.
concerned

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2011
Sounds like this issue needs to be addressed again. They whole family is to involved with the blacks expecially her daughters Heather and Cara.
H Gribble

Silver Spring, MD

#4 Oct 13, 2011
concerned wrote:
Sounds like this issue needs to be addressed again. They whole family is to involved with the blacks expecially her daughters Heather and Cara.
Oh no!!! Not the blacks, not the whole family.
yeah

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2011
The whole family. Heather is the most nasty. She likes them black folk to run the train on her. Hurd she has hepotitis as well. So be careful bros.
Nasty

United States

#6 Oct 16, 2011
I dont see how anyone would lay down with Heather. That girl has been a skank ever since high school. I hurd that thing smells like fish.
H Gribble

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 17, 2011
Nasty wrote:
I dont see how anyone would lay down with Heather. That girl has been a skank ever since high school. I hurd that thing smells like fish.
I was talking to Charlie the tuna, and he told me it smelled like a human.
gross

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2011
Heather Dowdy is one nasty sl*t
lol

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2011
I thought this was about her mother. Well let me take that back. Like mother like daughter. Both nasty sl#!'s in my book
Child Abuse

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2011
I left my 9 month son with Carol about 2 years ago. After work I went to pick him up and Heather was the only one home. My 9 month old had a big red spot on the side of his face and I asked Heather what had happened. She told me he fell while pulling himself up to the couch. She was acting all nervous about the situation but a 9 month old couldn't tell mommy the truth. Later on while putting him into the bath I took a good look at his face and thats when i was able to see the handprint. 4 fingers where he had been slapped across the face. I called Carol and she tried telling me he fell while crawling in the kitchen. One of these two was lying to me. It was clearly a hand print. One of them had slapped my 9 month old child. I called the police and they took pictures of his face but told me their just wasn't enough proof to charge either one of them. So PLEASE don't send your childern/child to her or her daughter.
Naty

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2011
H Gribble wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking to Charlie the tuna, and he told me it smelled like a human.
Of course he isn't going to smell fish he is a fish. Smells human to him because he smells fish all day everyday.
Nasty

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2011
Child Abuse wrote:
I left my 9 month son with Carol about 2 years ago. After work I went to pick him up and Heather was the only one home. My 9 month old had a big red spot on the side of his face and I asked Heather what had happened. She told me he fell while pulling himself up to the couch. She was acting all nervous about the situation but a 9 month old couldn't tell mommy the truth. Later on while putting him into the bath I took a good look at his face and thats when i was able to see the handprint. 4 fingers where he had been slapped across the face. I called Carol and she tried telling me he fell while crawling in the kitchen. One of these two was lying to me. It was clearly a hand print. One of them had slapped my 9 month old child. I called the police and they took pictures of his face but told me their just wasn't enough proof to charge either one of them. So PLEASE don't send your childern/child to her or her daughter.
I would have been beating someones butt!
x1xbadxchickx

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Carol that lives on 114? has a lot of tattoos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiansburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich Creek Festeval 1 hr Yrs 10
on the fence (Mar '14) 1 hr Ig thif thirsty 11
Does anyone know what happened to 9 hr Billy goat 2
Brittany Baker 9 hr Home wrecker 2
Radford McDonald's cashier Oct 20 cupid 2
Who's teddy? Oct 19 Haa 11
Phyllis Saunders (Jul '13) Oct 19 Yuck 3
Christiansburg Dating
Find my Match

Christiansburg Jobs