Curious

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Which is the best college apartments?
well

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Apr 21, 2013
depends on what you are looking for. If you're looking for the ones with the best parties then campus crossings and univ gables are the best, if you are looking for the nicest... hmm, not sure any of them are supper nice but the grove looks the best on the outside imo.. but most of them look pretty good on the outside. bout all of them are priced close to each other. i like gables pool and raiders.. it's close to the gables but forget it;s name. location the best in campus crossing if you are a student. if you are not a student then the gables has the best location.. all you need withing walking distance,. just be ready to get roomed with strangers. I lived at college grove while in school and move to the gables for a year after I graduate before buying a house. good way to save money if you are a young professional. 335ish for a room and utilities paid, cant beat it. also please excuse my lack of sentence structure and many.. many typos. typed this from my phone. good luck man
Anonymous

Paris, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2013
I am trying to figure out which apartments would be best as well. I have looked into almost every college apartment complex I can find and have looked deeply into the reviews given about each of them..and these people make them all sound terrible. I need to know the truth about these apartments so I can make the right decision as to where I will be living in the fall. I don't care about how many parties or anything. I care more about my safety..I don't want to be in a really bad part of town. I can handle myself as long as it's not too bad..I also take the cleanliness of the apartment as a high proirity.. I'm just trying to figure this out.
Smh

Julian, NC

#4 Apr 24, 2013
All of Murfreesboro is the bad part of town. Especially around MTSU.
here

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Apr 25, 2013
paddock club.. 0n thompson lane.... quiet and respectful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Mississippi gurl 149,779
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr zekesafreak 9,445
Growing with Hispanics (Jul '06) Wed about time 8
Clark Neal (Aug '11) Wed Leigh 2
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Tue iwontsayaname 72
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Tue none 1,376
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 16 Calhoun 8,639
•••
•••
•••

Christiana Jobs

•••
•••
•••