YOU can stop the Mosque by desecratin...

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#43 Apr 21, 2013
Helios wrote:
<quoted text>Jails are full of Christian murderers.
Your accusation is ambiguous. Do you mean jails are full of murderers of Christians or full of Christians who murdered? If the latter, that is untrue. Christians don't murder.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#44 Apr 21, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
All of you on this thread that uphold the muslims are going to be sorry one day when you are forced to the ground by these people.Ask yourself why they are here, when their quran,lifestyle,mindset is different than ours in this country..All the other peoples/religions,etc mentioned on here have assimilated into our society but yet keep their own way of life in the meantime.Muslims go by their quran that says they are to change people to islam or die by the sword.They are here to divide us and ruin us fromn the inside.Yes, there is a lot of ignorance on here,but,it is from people who are ignorant of learning all they can about islam.Everywhere the muslims go-to different countries to recruit people to their ways-they upset the very way of life,killing people,spewing hate,etc..You thnk we are bigots,guess again..We are telling the truth.We will be fighting these people on the streets of our towns and cities.It is only the beginning,the quran tells the muslims to lie to win over their enemies until they can put them down!! So learn what it's all about before you comment on here and make yourselves look stupid.My quran is on my bookshelf and I will quote from it..Mohammad was an evil man and a pervert who was not a moral person.He tried to take his thoughts/life style to the Jews and the Christians in his day and they wanted nothing to do with him.From that time on he set about to destroy them because they knew he was a false prophet.
Excellent comments that are all true! As we both know, however, few will listen, for Americans are afflicted with the "Bend over Backwards not to Offend Muslims" political correctness nonsense.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#45 Apr 21, 2013
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>How can we get the Baptists to leave?
The better question would be "How can we get you to leave?" The Baptists will leave when the Rapture happens. Until then, you may as learn tolerance. Look at it this way: Baptists pray for people and offer them the Bible, which does them good instead of harm, whereas Muslims blow up or behead people, which causes problems.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#46 Apr 22, 2013
The better question is---where are the people who have a BIBLE and please tell me the plan of salvation..I am not being a smartie,Logan.The BIBLE says that one day people will plead and say we want to go with you,because you have the truth! But the sciptures say it will be too late.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#47 Apr 22, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
The better question is---where are the people who have a BIBLE and please tell me the plan of salvation..I am not being a smartie,Logan.The BIBLE says that one day people will plead and say we want to go with you,because you have the truth! But the sciptures say it will be too late.
First, I need to clarify that I was being a little flippant in that post, but you do have a good question. While there seems to be fewer Christians today who witness to the world, there are still some who do so with great fervor. I have friends, very knowledgeable about Scripture and very concerned about lost souls, who are very active in their witnessing and there are others like them.

While many churches have become weak in their beliefs and practices, many becoming like social clubs instead of the House of God, there are still some who serve the Lord as they should. The situation today brings to mind Elijah who complained to God,“Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”[a]? 4 And what was God’s answer to him?“I have reserved for myself seven thousand who have not bowed the knee to Baal.”(Kings 19:10,14 and Romans 11:3-4 NIV)

“The BIBLE says that one day people will plead and say we want to go with you, because you have the truth! But the sciptures say it will be too late.”—I am not familiar with this scripture. Please tell me where to find it.

A Concise Plan of Salvation:
Sin -- "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)
Repent -- Be willing to turn from your sins and turn to God.
"But God now commandeth all men everywhere to repent." (Acts 17:30)

Confess -- "If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus" (Romans 10:9)
"If we confess our sins; he is faithful and just to forgive us of our sins." (1 John 1:9)
Believe -- "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" (Acts 16:31)
Receive -- "But as many as received Him (Jesus); to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name." (John 1:12)
Obey -- "If you love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)
Bash

United States

#48 Apr 23, 2013
This divine project will need money to implement the divine idea of the proposer.

I will create a "Pig blood fund" in the US Bank and all of you nice people supporting this project please contribute 10,000 dollars each to the cause.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#49 Apr 25, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
I have a question. Are you aware of the Muslims' claim that Muhammad is mentioned in the Bible? I just learned that today from an American woman who was so foolish as to marry a Muslim. She stated--as did others--that the Song of Solomon, Chapter 5 in particular, is about Muhammad and that verse 16 has his name. It was difficult not to laugh.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#50 Apr 26, 2013
Sorry I haven't been able to get on this site for some reason.The muslims are so out of it they do not know much about anything..I have a few more thoughts about this-- no where does it say anywhere that mohammy sits at the right side of GOD...But it does say that Jesus sits at the right side of GOD..So,where is mohammy(that is what I call the old pervert)?? DEAD with his bones somewhere in GOD only knows(I forget the place here his bones are buried)where..I will look up scriptures--we know that it was too late when Noah built the ark.He preached and built for MANY years and then GOD closed the door and only 8 people survived.People did not listen then and they do not listen now. I once had a conversation with an Afro-American woman in Georgia and she informed me that Jesus was black because he was an Ethiopian..I informed her that Jesus was a Jewish man and showed her in the Bible what he was all about.Her church preached that Jesus was an Ethiopian,etc.Alot of things are soooo wrong and it stumbles people when they hear people that go to church saying these kind of things.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#51 Apr 27, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Sorry I haven't been able to get on this site for some reason.The muslims are so out of it they do not know much about anything..I have a few more thoughts about this-- no where does it say anywhere that mohammy sits at the right side of GOD...But it does say that Jesus sits at the right side of GOD..So,where is mohammy(that is what I call the old pervert)?? DEAD with his bones somewhere in GOD only knows(I forget the place here his bones are buried)where..I will look up scriptures--we know that it was too late when Noah built the ark.He preached and built for MANY years and then GOD closed the door and only 8 people survived.People did not listen then and they do not listen now. I once had a conversation with an Afro-American woman in Georgia and she informed me that Jesus was black because he was an Ethiopian..I informed her that Jesus was a Jewish man and showed her in the Bible what he was all about.Her church preached that Jesus was an Ethiopian,etc.Alot of things are soooo wrong and it stumbles people when they hear people that go to church saying these kind of things.
It’s good to have you back. You’re right--The Muslims are very limited by what they know due to the blinding veil Islam requires its followers wear.

Muhammad was buried in Medina, forever polluting the land.

You are correct. I understand what you meant now so it isn’t necessary for you to take the time to search for those passages. Christ said it would be the same as in the days of Noah, in which only eight souls were saved. Instead of listening to Noah’s warnings—just like today with the majority of the world ridiculing Christianity and continuing in their evil ways—they preferred to live it up so they paid the price for their stupidity. I believe today is even worse than in Noah’s day so we are in for a terrible judgment. The world prefers these false religions to the true one so conditions will only worsen.

I’ve had similar incidents to the one you mentioned with the woman in Georgia. That is a common belief in a few churches, but not in all, thank God. It’s wrong to allow one’s personal insecurities to corrupt the truth, which is the reason for this untrue belief. One should be able to go to church and hear the Gospel, not some nonsense like that. Our churches need to realize the urgency of preaching the Gospel so souls can be saved before it’s too late, as it was in Noah’s day. Too many are just social gatherings meant to keep their members happy instead of a place where the salvation of souls is the primary concern.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#52 Apr 27, 2013
You are soooo right,Logan..So right.I find that the leaders/pastors,etc(not all of them)just allow their people to have that feel good attitude.It will come back to bite them,I am afraid.
Rod Shaw

Westlake, Australia

#53 Jan 2, 2014
KAG wrote:
Ok. Ya'll need to stop. All this redneck hatred is making me sick. I don't have any sort of issue with them building in The Boro and you shouldn't either. This is the land of the free and they have just as much right to be here as you do. You all( that apose) this sound like a bunch of big flaming douchers. Leave the Muslims alone.
I

If they have the right to be in your area then surely the Christians who have lived in the Middle East since before Islam arrived have the right to exist but,Muslims are killing them daily simply because they are Christians.Tell them to leave the Christians alone before you preach to others you hypocrite
Colonel Hardstone

Smyrna, TN

#54 Jan 2, 2014
Jesus is a fictitious character created long after he is supposed to live. Everything attributed to Jesus is a fairy tale story. Mohammad is a real historical figure. Every day of his life is recorded in secular history. You cannot compare a real person with Cinderella.
Nader

Troy, MI

#55 Jan 27, 2014
BIG TN wrote:
<quoted text> Wow you are kidding right??? GET your facts straight before try to blindly comment.. allah is not the same as jehova the one and only true god. the korhan is not the same as the bible. Muslims hate Jews and Christians. Muslims will not rest until all jews are dead. If u read the bible u would know this. If you dont believe then i understand your comments.
Are you an idiot? Muslims don't hate anybody by default. I am a Muslim and I haven't killed anybody. I don't hate Jews or Christians or anybody because of their religion. I simply hate people because of who they are as an individual. Also, please don't tell anybody to get their facts straight because you have the most warped idea of everything at this point..the term "Allah" IS the definition of "God" in Arabic. When you say the word "Allah", you're actually speaking Arabic. It's pretty simple - but then again even simple things are hard to comprehend for people like you. Pick up a book.
Nader

Troy, MI

#56 Jan 27, 2014
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>The better question would be "How can we get you to leave?" The Baptists will leave when the Rapture happens. Until then, you may as learn tolerance. Look at it this way: Baptists pray for people and offer them the Bible, which does them good instead of harm, whereas Muslims blow up or behead people, which causes problems.
This is simply the most racist, ignorant and hilarious comment I've read all day. I can picture you now, sitting over there at your grandmothers house, all fat and inbred, wearing your camouflage pants and dirty Nascar hat. Shouldn't you be at work or something complaining about how they don't pay you enough to flip burgers? Pick up a book before you try to pretend to that you understand whats going on in this world.
Kimberly

Mesa, AZ

#57 Jan 27, 2014
For those of you fools siding with the muslims, make sure you watch The Three Stages of Jihad and then wake the hell up. Watch closely what is happening ALL over Europe too. If you truly want America to remain FREE, we must stop the building of mosques and immigration from muslim countries. BTW, islam should not be covered under our Constitution as it is not a religion. It is a political and military ideology.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#58 Feb 8, 2014
You are so right,Kimberly,so right. I could not have said it any better. And for Nader--the quran ,which all muslims are to live by,states that muslims are to change infidels to islam or to use the sword. Do I have to get my quran off the shelf to read it to you?

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#59 Feb 9, 2014
Nader wrote:
<quoted text>
This is simply the most racist, ignorant and hilarious comment I've read all day. I can picture you now, sitting over there at your grandmothers house, all fat and inbred, wearing your camouflage pants and dirty Nascar hat. Shouldn't you be at work or something complaining about how they don't pay you enough to flip burgers? Pick up a book before you try to pretend to that you understand whats going on in this world.
You, Nader, are one of the most belligerent ignoramuses around. Your feelings of superiority are based on your fanatical religious upbringing, a religion that enslaves the minds of those who have the misfortune of having Islam pounded into their brains at an early age, rendering their minds empty cavities of matter, minds devoid of logic.
As for your description of me as fat and inbred, wearing camouflage pants and a dirty Nascar hat, I daresay if I did fit that description, I should still look better than you, for one’s thoughts often affect one’s physical appearance; so I imagine you aren’t the most handsome man in the universe.
I, unlike you and your fellow Muslims, am not lacking in either knowledge of the world or an understanding of what goes on. Were it not for crazed Muslims continuously murdering those who differ from them, we would have a better world. You Muslims can’t even get along with each other, proven by many events, particularly what’s currently happening in Syria, where the Muslim Brotherhood murderers are beheading fellow Muslims and eating their raw flesh, a sure sign of a heathenish people. There are no people on earth more uncivilized that those who live in or are from Muslim nations. We Americans who are aware of this savagery do not welcome the Islam religion into our country, for we do not want our society to become like those where Islam exists. AS I HAVE STATED, ISLAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH A CIVILIZED SOCIETY.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#60 Feb 9, 2014
Colonel Hardstone wrote:
Jesus is a fictitious character created long after he is supposed to live. Everything attributed to Jesus is a fairy tale story. Mohammad is a real historical figure. Every day of his life is recorded in secular history. You cannot compare a real person with Cinderella.
You are obviously very unknowledgeable of history. Did you not have history classes when you attended school? Even an atheist will acknowledge his existence in history, for Jesus is the most famous historical person there has ever been. Aside from the FACT he is the Son of God, he was and is known to everyone who has ever studied or written history.

Sad to say, you are correct in saying Mohammad is a real historical figure, one who has brought nothing but death and misery to millions, one who taught and instructed the believers of the vile, evil religion he invented, based on either his delusions or lies, to be haters of their fellowman, to be murderers. He was a man—and I use the term loosely—who forced a nine year old child into his marriage bed, making him a child molester; and Muslims today still maintain that depraved practice. Now why would you show respect for such a disgusting man, a man who did nothing good, whose legacy is showing his followers the road to Hell?

Jesus, on the other hand, taught his followers love and peace, to be kind to their fellow man, and paid for our sins by sacrificing himself on the cross so we can avoid Hell. Your disbelief--ignorant disbelief--does not cancel his existence.

I suggest you acquire a history book and do some research.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#61 Feb 13, 2014
Here's a concept I hope the smarter people here can grasp.

Not Logan, obviously, she has her head up her ass.

It is not "supporting Muslims" to support freedom of religion in this country. Why do you people not understand that one can be as anti-Islam as anyone else - I do not have a positive impression of that religion at all - but still respect the HIGHEST LAW OF OUR LAND?

It's because you all have a warped and incorrect understanding of the law and of the principles on which this country was founded.

When you try to erode the religious liberty of muslims, you set a dangerous precedent for your own. Stop being so damn stupid.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#62 Feb 13, 2014
Strel--no disrespect to you but islam is a way of life and not simply a religion...These people did not come here for freedom of religion. They came to change this country from within--you and I are infidels and they are to eradicate infidels or change them to islam.Their way of life collides with our love of freedom.They want all of us to be them. I am not stupid but well schooled.,thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clothing optional or nude sunbathing area aroun... (Jul '14) Sat Hey sues 2
Review: Chinatown Massage Therapy And Foot Care... (Jun '14) Sat hjfan 2
nhk (May '15) Sat bitchassho 60
Lindsay Swaney Fri Wannadoit 1
Brittany Travis Jun 24 idonthatyouboo 2
William Hauserman Jun 17 Debt collector 2
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Jun 15 Nani 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christiana Mortgages