YOU can stop the Mosque by desecratin...
Doug

Franklin, TN

#22 Dec 25, 2011
Jim wrote:
A copy of the Muslim holy book was torched in a small Florida church by pastor Wayne Sapp yesterday, but Jones oversaw the event. Burning Muslim holy book at Florida church..
Are you as outraged at burnings of US flags?

Osaka, Japan

#23 Feb 13, 2012
QUOTE Yes you could throw a dead pig right in the middle and that would be it....the quran says there is no compulsion in relgion....
Either you you are willingly playing the doctorine of Takeeya( desception in defending the Deen) or your totaly ignorant about Isalm. This " no compulsion in relgions" verse was abrogated by the verses of chapeter 9 ( Surat al Tauwba). In islamic doctrine, the latter revealed verses cancel out the earlier ones and by this rule, some 60% of the the quran is abrogated. The last marching order Allah gave is KILL , KILL Sura 9:5 " And when the forbidden months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever you find them and take them captive, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, ALLAH is Most Forgiving, Merciful. Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.""
Moreover, you mentioned that Chrisitans are building churches in Iraq. Really? what planet do you live on? 50% of the Christians are leaving Iraq becasue of terror unleashed on them by muslims day in and day out.Chritstians fared better under Sadam than under the so called "occupation" How can you lye so blatantly?! Show me one church in Saudi Arabia, the land of your prophet. What they do instead is arrest christians and try to forcefully convert them in prison. As a fesh example, this is what they did with 34 poor migrant workers that were meeting to worship in their homes in December,2011.
Finally, there is no such thing as moderate islam or millitant islam. There is only Islam and one Quran. Do you not pray to Allah 5 times a day by reciting the first chapter of the Quran? Why then are you denegratig/cursing the Jews and the chistians at least 25 times a day accoding to this chapter that your recite at prayers? So, you see your rant is totally disingenious. If you are a "moderate" mulsim, you are playing the doctorine of TAKEEYA to the hilt for the uninformed infidel.
fgh

Portland, TN

#24 Apr 3, 2012
:/

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#25 Apr 3, 2012
I agree with KAG
speller

Joelton, TN

#26 Apr 27, 2012
bullett wrote:
one more thing here dont break any laws the bulding site is heveley patroled and cameras are installed every where some one help me with a question tho why would any one want to leave such a peacefull part of the world where they sing comba yaa every day of the week and can pratice islam 24/7
bullet can't spell
The Truth

Templeton, CA

#27 Apr 27, 2012
Patriot USA wrote:
Pour pig's blood on the ground and they will not be allowed to build there.
Don't say that, let the court & city handle it. It doesn't mean you have to attend.
HoHum

Cookeville, TN

#28 Apr 28, 2012
Christians call Muslims terrorists.
Use threats of violence and vandalism in an attempt to stop construction of a mosque.
right yus

Memphis, TN

#29 Apr 30, 2012
If ignorance is bliss, some of the so-called "christian' posters here should be ecstatically happy.
right yus

Memphis, TN

#30 Apr 30, 2012
guest wrote:
QUOTE Yes you could throw a dead pig right in the middle and that would be it....the quran says there is no compulsion in relgion....
Either you you are willingly playing the doctorine of Takeeya( desception in defending the Deen) or your totaly ignorant about Isalm. This " no compulsion in relgions" verse was abrogated by the verses of chapeter 9 ( Surat al Tauwba). In islamic doctrine, the latter revealed verses cancel out the earlier ones and by this rule, some 60% of the the quran is abrogated. The last marching order Allah gave is KILL , KILL Sura 9:5 " And when the forbidden months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever you find them and take them captive, and beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent and observe Prayer and pay the Zakat, then leave their way free. Surely, ALLAH is Most Forgiving, Merciful. Then, when the sacred months are drawn away, slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them, and confine them, and lie in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they repent, and perform the prayer, and pay the alms, then let them go their way; God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.""
Moreover, you mentioned that Chrisitans are building churches in Iraq. Really? what planet do you live on? 50% of the Christians are leaving Iraq becasue of terror unleashed on them by muslims day in and day out.Chritstians fared better under Sadam than under the so called "occupation" How can you lye so blatantly?! Show me one church in Saudi Arabia, the land of your prophet. What they do instead is arrest christians and try to forcefully convert them in prison. As a fesh example, this is what they did with 34 poor migrant workers that were meeting to worship in their homes in December,2011.
Finally, there is no such thing as moderate islam or millitant islam. There is only Islam and one Quran. Do you not pray to Allah 5 times a day by reciting the first chapter of the Quran? Why then are you denegratig/cursing the Jews and the chistians at least 25 times a day accoding to this chapter that your recite at prayers? So, you see your rant is totally disingenious. If you are a "moderate" mulsim, you are playing the doctorine of TAKEEYA to the hilt for the uninformed infidel.
your bigoted propaganda is as well hidden as your lack of language skills.
right yus

Memphis, TN

#31 Apr 30, 2012
Ban the construction of all religious buildings and tear down the existing ones unless they all pay their taxes to the local community and to the state and federal governments.

Religions provide such a view of bigotry and narrow mindedness that they serve no useful purpose except to propagate more bigotry and narrow mindedness.

They ought to be illegal, as unAmerican as moon dust.
former soldier

United States

#32 May 30, 2012
how many here have read the Quran?read it and then decide.how many have heard of the US based group Jamaat ul Fuqura?the group has been operating here since the 1980s.just search the name or go to the Jihad Search website.im just looking at this from a tactical point of view.they have their own militia groups right here locally.also they are on you tube
Still A Soldier

Crossville, TN

#33 May 31, 2012
"Former Soldier," you are a dumbass. Why do these vague terrorist clubs have anything to do with law abiding Muslim citizens who want to build a place to worship in the country they fled to to escape the violence, oppression, and poverty back home? I walked those streets for probably a total of three years. Those civilians, the ones who are simply trying to live their lives, can't go to bed at night without wondering whether or not they'll live to see the next day. Ask around and you'll notice that most of them do not approve of the politics that they live under. I let some of the kids look at pictures of Dale Hollow Lake and they were wide eyed at the green grass, the trees, the water, the cleanliness. Families with nothing would give the shirts off their backs to come here, and then they finally make it and get slapped in the face for it, by of all things, the nation that promised them freedom and liberty.

I don't know about you but I fight for the freedoms of all decent people, not only those who walk, talk, and act like me.
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#34 May 31, 2012
TheFact wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims advocate the killing of infidels. That means if you are a Christian you are an infidel and they will eventually kill you.
Uh...i think (so-called) "Christians" have killed a few "infidels" too. Ever hear of the Crusades? Or the Inquisition? What about Timothy McVeigh, who killed 169 men, women and CHILDREN and claimed to be a "Christian"? What about the nut who murdered people at the Unitarian Church in Knoxville and claimed to be a "Christian?" What about those who set off bombs in abortion clinics, even though Bible says NOTHING really about abortion but implies in Old Testamentt that killing a fetus is NOT a crime? There are nuts in EVERY RELIGION but to condemn an entire religion for the acts of the nuts is stupid and morally WRONG!! Sad....
former soldier

United States

#35 May 31, 2012
Still A Soldier wrote:
"Former Soldier," you are a dumbass. Why do these vague terrorist clubs have anything to do with law abiding Muslim citizens who want to build a place to worship in the country they fled to to escape the violence, oppression, and poverty back home? I walked those streets for probably a total of three years. Those civilians, the ones who are simply trying to live their lives, can't go to bed at night without wondering whether or not they'll live to see the next day. Ask around and you'll notice that most of them do not approve of the politics that they live under. I let some of the kids look at pictures of Dale Hollow Lake and they were wide eyed at the green grass, the trees, the water, the cleanliness. Families with nothing would give the shirts off their backs to come here, and then they finally make it and get slapped in the face for it, by of all things, the nation that promised them freedom and liberty.
I don't know about you but I fight for the freedoms of all decent people, not only those who walk, talk, and act like me.
what are you talking about?they can build their mosque at the end of my street for all i care.i simply was informing people of a growing threat here in America.you think J.U.F.wont target LAW ABIDING MUSLIMS here in the U.S.?i believe they will.
Billy Bob

Lexington, TN

#37 Apr 19, 2013
former soldier wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about?they can build their mosque at the end of my street for all i care.i simply was informing people of a growing threat here in America.you think J.U.F.wont target LAW ABIDING MUSLIMS here in the U.S.?i believe they will.
Were the 2 Muslim terrorists brothers in Boston law abiding?
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#38 Apr 20, 2013
All of you on this thread that uphold the muslims are going to be sorry one day when you are forced to the ground by these people.Ask yourself why they are here, when their quran,lifestyle,mindset is different than ours in this country..All the other peoples/religions,etc mentioned on here have assimilated into our society but yet keep their own way of life in the meantime.Muslims go by their quran that says they are to change people to islam or die by the sword.They are here to divide us and ruin us fromn the inside.Yes, there is a lot of ignorance on here,but,it is from people who are ignorant of learning all they can about islam.Everywhere the muslims go-to different countries to recruit people to their ways-they upset the very way of life,killing people,spewing hate,etc..You thnk we are bigots,guess again..We are telling the truth.We will be fighting these people on the streets of our towns and cities.It is only the beginning,the quran tells the muslims to lie to win over their enemies until they can put them down!! So learn what it's all about before you comment on here and make yourselves look stupid.My quran is on my bookshelf and I will quote from it..Mohammad was an evil man and a pervert who was not a moral person.He tried to take his thoughts/life style to the Jews and the Christians in his day and they wanted nothing to do with him.From that time on he set about to destroy them because they knew he was a false prophet.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#39 Apr 21, 2013
Deedee wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you could throw a dead pig right in the middle and that would be it. But the Muslims are not interfering with your ability to build churches, are they? They bought the land fair and square, didn't they? I understand the sentiment that it appears your city leaders did things behind the backs of The People but you need to search out the Statutes that say they can't DO that, or be quiet, or vote to change the Statute. What I saw on the program was a huge amount of sheer ignorance about the Islamic faith. Here's a quick tutorial for you - ORTHODOX Muslims are as different from RADICALS as true Christians are from the KKK!!!!!!! The one group adulterates the NAME of the other for their own perverted purposes. The Qur'an says "there is no compulsion in religion" which means faith is not tied to law, Shariah or anything else. Shariah law is a manmade invention and should not have anything to do with their faith beliefs. However, like those among US, there will always be some who wish to have more power over others and thus seek to use any means possible to get it, including faith and religion. MohamMed himself said there were to be NO SECTS yet MEN have made Shariah and Shiia sects.........
You truly need an education regarding the Islamic religion, for you lack knowledge of what Islam really is: a violent, hate-filled religion that teaches its followers to kill all who are not Muslim, a religion that does uphold sharia law and honor killings in spite of what you contend. In Egypt currently, school children are being taught to kill their enemies (all Gentiles) and EAT THEIR FLESH. You need to read more excerpts from that Koran, a vile book that has specific instructions on torturing and killing non-Muslims, all straight from Muhammad himself, a murderer and a child rapist.
I suggest you check out the website of Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim who was a member of the murderous Muslim Brotherhood. You will find your understanding of Islam is greatly lacking.

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/19/so-who-inspired...

There’s an excellent book by two former Muslim brothers, Ergun and Emir Caner, that gives one an excellent insight into Islam.
You say “my own faith demands that I defend the TRUTH and I heard a lot of hearsay and outright lies being told on that TV show. You Christians who do not want the Islamic center there need a refresher course in the Ninth Commandment - Thou shalt not bear false witness.“I suggest you LEARN THE TRUTH before telling your incorrect version of the truth about Muslims and before chastising others. Furthermore, learn whether or not the ones you accuse of lying about Muslims are really lying or just making an honest mistake. There is a big difference in deliberately being untruthful and lying. You yourself have stated untruths in your posts, although I give you the benefit of the doubt that you don’t realize that much of what you proclaimed as truth is not. Do some serious research about the vile religion has caused its followers to blow up Americans on 9-11, behead people like Daniel Pearl for no reason except the fact he was Jewish, not Muslim. Muhammad was an evil man, not a godly prophet, who was caused much misery in the lives of his followers, followers we should not allow into this country because their sole intentions are to take over our country The Islamic religion is too uncivilized to be a beneficial part of any country that does not wish to become barbaric, as is Islam..

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#40 Apr 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You truly need an education regarding the Islamic religion, for you lack knowledge of what Islam really is: a violent, hate-filled religion that teaches its followers to kill all who are not Muslim, a religion that does uphold sharia law and honor killings in spite of what you contend. In Egypt currently, school children are being taught to kill their enemies (all Gentiles) and EAT THEIR FLESH. You need to read more excerpts from that Koran, a vile book that has specific instructions on torturing and killing non-Muslims, all straight from Muhammad himself, a murderer and a child rapist.
I suggest you check out the website of Walid Shoebat, a former Muslim who was a member of the murderous Muslim Brotherhood. You will find your understanding of Islam is greatly lacking.
http://shoebat.com/2013/04/19/so-who-inspired...
There’s an excellent book by two former Muslim brothers, Ergun and Emir Caner, that gives one an excellent insight into Islam.
You say “my own faith demands that I defend the TRUTH and I heard a lot of hearsay and outright lies being told on that TV show. You Christians who do not want the Islamic center there need a refresher course in the Ninth Commandment - Thou shalt not bear false witness.“I suggest you LEARN THE TRUTH before telling your incorrect version of the truth about Muslims and before chastising others. Furthermore, learn whether or not the ones you accuse of lying about Muslims are really lying or just making an honest mistake. There is a big difference in deliberately being untruthful and lying. You yourself have stated untruths in your posts, although I give you the benefit of the doubt that you don’t realize that much of what you proclaimed as truth is not. Do some serious research about the vile religion has caused its followers to blow up Americans on 9-11, behead people like Daniel Pearl for no reason except the fact he was Jewish, not Muslim. Muhammad was an evil man, not a godly prophet, who was caused much misery in the lives of his followers, followers we should not allow into this country because their sole intentions are to take over our country The Islamic religion is too uncivilized to be a beneficial part of any country that does not wish to become barbaric, as is Islam..
A correction in one of my sentences: "There is a big difference in deliberately being untruthful and honestly making a mistake" is what I meant to say.
Helios

Dallas, TX

#41 Apr 21, 2013
You support Islam by providing them (and all religions) tax free status.
Helios

Dallas, TX

#42 Apr 21, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the 2 Muslim terrorists brothers in Boston law abiding?
Jails are full of Christian murderers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Woods "Verizon" 3 hr Worm 1
Anybody know Maranda Jones and her boyfriend Ab... 11 hr Taylor 8
Worth a try Jul 20 Royalsrvnt 1
Bigfoot/Sasquatch sighitngs (Mar '13) Jul 19 Thomas Hershall 5
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Jul 17 Michael 106
Rentals no background check (Feb '14) Jul 17 starter29 12
wassup poop your pants mitch ferguson? Jul 15 agent of retribution 1

Christiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance