YOU can stop the Mosque by desecratin...

YOU can stop the Mosque by desecrating the site with pig's blood!

Posted in the Christiana Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Patriot USA

Pineville, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Pour pig's blood on the ground and they will not be allowed to build there.
Grassroots Dave

Iron Station, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Today, I watched the video on CNN and for the first time I can honestly say, "I am ashamed to be from Rutherford Co." The people who opposed the mosque came across as the most backward, xenophobic, uneducated people in the world! Don't you people understand your taxpayer dollars are building mosques, churches, schools and hospitals in Iraq and Afghanistan today? What do you think we've been doing over there? Don't you know we have
Muslims serving in our armed forces? We do not live in a homogenous vacuum. I served my country so that all Americans would have religious freedom. The Islamic faith is protected under our constitution just as Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, and all of the other religions of the world. Some of you remind me of the KKK who were intolerant of minorities, Jews and Catholics.
Deedee

Killeen, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2011
Patriot USA wrote:
Yes you could throw a dead pig right in the middle and that would be it. But the Muslims are not interfering with your ability to build churches, are they? They bought the land fair and square, didn't they? I understand the sentiment that it appears your city leaders did things behind the backs of The People but you need to search out the Statutes that say they can't DO that, or be quiet, or vote to change the Statute. What I saw on the program was a huge amount of sheer ignorance about the Islamic faith. Here's a quick tutorial for you - ORTHODOX Muslims are as different from RADICALS as true Christians are from the KKK!!!!!!! The one group adulterates the NAME of the other for their own perverted purposes. The Qur'an says "there is no compulsion in religion" which means faith is not tied to law, Shariah or anything else. Shariah law is a manmade invention and should not have anything to do with their faith beliefs. However, like those among US, there will always be some who wish to have more power over others and thus seek to use any means possible to get it, including faith and religion. MohamMed himself said there were to be NO SECTS yet MEN have made Shariah and Shiia sects. You should get together with the leaders of the Muslim community and FIND OUT how they feel about law versus faith. Find out if they want Shariah law or not instead of just assuming. Find out if they are willing to submit wholly to American law instead of castigating them for something that hasn't happened yet. And the people who stood up and mouthed off about their idea of afterlife had OBVIOUSLY not studied AT ALL. I am not defending Islam, as it conflicts with my own faith - but my own faith demands that I defend the TRUTH and I heard a lot of hearsay and outright lies being told on that TV show. You Christians who do not want the Islamic center there need a refresher course in the Ninth Commandment - Thou shalt not bear false witness.
I undersstand that you don't want a huge influx of Muslims, people whom you don't know, clogging your roads and city to come there. I get that. I also understand that you don't know if these are all orthodox Muslims or if some are radical. It's a hard thing, yes, but maybe take steps to FIND OUT instead of just assuming.
Deedee

Killeen, TX

#4 Mar 28, 2011
One more thing - Muslims pray to the same God as Christians and Jews - the God of Abraham. How come you don't know that? The Arabic word "Allah" is similar in form to the Hebrew "Elohim" which means God. Many Hebrew and Arabic words are similar and even IDENTICAL so what don't you get about that? The Muslims even know about Jesus, they just don't accept Him as the Son of God.

Since: Dec 10

Tazewell, TN

#5 Apr 2, 2011
Deedee wrote:
One more thing - Muslims pray to the same God as Christians and Jews - the God of Abraham. How come you don't know that? The Arabic word "Allah" is similar in form to the Hebrew "Elohim" which means God. Many Hebrew and Arabic words are similar and even IDENTICAL so what don't you get about that? The Muslims even know about Jesus, they just don't accept Him as the Son of God.
Muslims advocate the killing of infidels. That means if you are a Christian you are an infidel and they will eventually kill you.
bullett

Memphis, TN

#6 Apr 2, 2011
WELL FIRST THINGS FIRST we pretty much got rid of the kkk its over with/// SECOND YES THEY ARE MUSLIMS IN THE MILITARY one for every 5000 christians???? duhhhhh?? and last yes they do fear pigs very much theres a passage in the bible where god cast the deamons into some swine hence the fear tell me all you liberals lets go build a bunch of southern babtist over in iran and see how we are recived by these fine people and ole yea take your wives withe you with there sunday school dresses on im sure they will greet you with open arms LIBERALS BRING UP THE KKK TO JUSTIFY BAD BEHAVIOR TODAY
bullett

Memphis, TN

#7 Apr 2, 2011
one more thing here dont break any laws the bulding site is heveley patroled and cameras are installed every where some one help me with a question tho why would any one want to leave such a peacefull part of the world where they sing comba yaa every day of the week and can pratice islam 24/7
dont discriminate

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2011
I don't discriminate. I think ALL religions are equally worthless. If there is a God, he would be disgusted with how we use Religion as a guise for our own agendas.
Jim

Ashtabula, OH

#9 Apr 3, 2011
A copy of the Muslim holy book was torched in a small Florida church by pastor Wayne Sapp yesterday, but Jones oversaw the event. Burning Muslim holy book at Florida church..
smegma

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2011
desecrate the place

Since: Sep 10

Smyrna, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2011
Deedee wrote:
Wow you are kidding right??? GET your facts straight before try to blindly comment.. allah is not the same as jehova the one and only true god. the korhan is not the same as the bible. Muslims hate Jews and Christians. Muslims will not rest until all jews are dead. If u read the bible u would know this. If you dont believe then i understand your comments.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#12 May 2, 2011
BIG TN wrote:
<quoted text> Wow you are kidding right??? GET your facts straight before try to blindly comment.. allah is not the same as jehova the one and only true god. the korhan is not the same as the bible. Muslims hate Jews and Christians. Muslims will not rest until all jews are dead. If u read the bible u would know this. If you dont believe then i understand your comments.
Islam did not start until the 7th century..so how could it be in the Bible?
Muddy

Wise, VA

#13 May 2, 2011
Patriot USA wrote:
How can we get the Baptists to leave?
Christ Follower

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 May 2, 2011
Christians, pray for Muslims. Show them Christ.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#15 May 4, 2011
Christ Follower wrote:
Christians, pray for Muslims. Show them Christ.
How can we get the Baptists to leave?
Randy

Marion, NC

#16 May 6, 2011
Ignorance abounds on this thread. I think some inbreeding must be in play in Murfreesboro.
Iqbal

Nashville, TN

#18 May 6, 2011
The Pig says: Pour pig's blood on the ground and they will not be allowed to build there.

So why does he not do that i.e. pour some of his pig blood on that ground?
Storming Norman

Elgin, TX

#19 May 7, 2011
Why not rent a helicopter used for putting out fires and spray pigs blood all over? Hell my family just took a bath in pigs blood.
wow

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2011
Storming Norman wrote:
Why not rent a helicopter used for putting out fires and spray pigs blood all over? Hell my family just took a bath in pigs blood.
?
KAG

Nashville, TN

#21 Nov 10, 2011
Ok. Ya'll need to stop. All this redneck hatred is making me sick. I don't have any sort of issue with them building in The Boro and you shouldn't either. This is the land of the free and they have just as much right to be here as you do. You all( that apose) this sound like a bunch of big flaming douchers. Leave the Muslims alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blonde bratt (Feb '15) 9 hr freak 16
nhk 19 hr hmmmm 24
Females - Can I sniff your socks? Tue kimmy 2
Southeastern Technologies a bad place to work a... Tue Marlin Zone 6
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Aug 30 bezos isaphag 96
Review: Thor Sport Farm South Aug 29 FLA ANIMAL LOVER 4
thorsport farm Aug 29 floridaladybug 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christiana Mortgages