Neighbors support Islamic Center

There are 20 comments on the The Chattanooga Times Free Press story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Neighbors support Islamic Center. In it, The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that:

Neighborliness may have made the difference between the calm that accompanied the building of the Islamic Center of Greater Chattanooga and the furor that arose over a mosque in Murfreesboro, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chattanooga Times Free Press.

Jimmy D Rev

Higginsville, MO

#163 Mar 16, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
"mtkjim" is a troll and an idiot.
Oink Oink
Its Logans imaginary friend she made it up so she has someone who agrees with her/him.
DanCollins888

Wellsboro, PA

#164 Mar 16, 2013
You tell them Logan! They won't tell the truth about me being falsely registered as a sex offender by the Liberals.
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#165 Mar 16, 2013
Jimmy D Rev wrote:
<quoted text>Its Logans imaginary friend she made it up so she has someone who agrees with her/him.
Logan has several profiles, she could very well be mkjim.

Oink Oink
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#166 Mar 16, 2013
DanCollins888 wrote:
You tell them Logan! They won't tell the truth about me being falsely registered as a sex offender by the Liberals.
Rut Roh
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

#167 Mar 16, 2013
Thanks Logan..I keep up with Geller and others in the different countries that are having problems with the muslims.I did go to it and read it.Thanks..Do not let these people chase you away.We can tell they are not right and need meds..If anyone on any thread takes all this soooo seriously then they do need help.Name calling and ugliness always show their intelligence level and manners.
Dr Sanje Gupta

Higginsville, MO

#168 Mar 16, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Thanks Logan..I keep up with Geller and others in the different countries that are having problems with the muslims.I did go to it and read it.Thanks..Do not let these people chase you away.We can tell they are not right and need meds..If anyone on any thread takes all this soooo seriously then they do need help.Name calling and ugliness always show their intelligence level and manners.
Bend over if you want a moooooooslim you old cow mooooooheehee

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#169 Mar 17, 2013
Rogue Pig wrote:
<quoted text>Logan has several profiles, she could very well be mkjim.

Oink Oink
She has 10 times the intelligence of you and I together. Why are you obsessed with swine?
Dumb Leroy

Higginsville, MO

#170 Mar 17, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
She has 10 times the intelligence of you and I together. Why are you obsessed with swine?
Thats a logical answer coming from a dunce. Unless you are Logan patting yourself on the back.
Toodles Simpleton
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#171 Mar 17, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, Loogan is nuts.

Why the swine thing? I'll answer you. About 6 years ago "Mafia Wars" started on Myspace. I joined during the 1st week and my Mafia name was, "The Pig". I played until last summer and I just got tired of the game and the cost and I gave Piggy away. Looking back on it I should have sold Piggy.About a 2 years ago Face Book bought the exclusive rights to Mafia and we had to migrate to FB. It was a different game and much more costly and way more time consuming. You don't have to spend money, but if ya wanna be strong you have to spend $. I spent close to 10k over the years and there were still a lot of people I couldn't beat. I personally know several people who have spent at least 20k and are still spending.

It was never really about the game, it was about the cool people I met while playing. Several of us in my "Family" got together once in awhile in real life and that was a blast. The next get together is this summer in Oregon. I'm thinking of going.

Lastly, I've liked pigs since childhood. Pig are likable and smarter than dogs. I feel bad when I eat bacon, but it soooo good.

Weeeeeee Weeeeeeee

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#172 Mar 17, 2013
Maybe a little weird, all this time you spend on the net. You mention cool people yet you judge Logan. These "cool" people play your games so you like them. Logan on the other hand is a very wise and well spoken lady and you trash talk her because she is different from you. She's strong and pushes back and I guess that makes you uncomfortable. Try embracing some of those who you might learn from and you might improve your lot in life.
Chaz Bono

Higginsville, MO

#173 Mar 17, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Maybe a little weird, all this time you spend on the net. You mention cool people yet you judge Logan. These "cool" people play your games so you like them. Logan on the other hand is a very wise and well spoken lady and you trash talk her because she is different from you. She's strong and pushes back and I guess that makes you uncomfortable. Try embracing some of those who you might learn from and you might improve your lot in life.
get off the sherm it makes youstoopit
Rogue Pig

Ashburn, VA

#174 Mar 17, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
You're giving me tips to improve my life, too funny. Oink Oink

You call Logan wise, LMPAO. One just need read through the last few months of DC Topix to see who Logan is, I know who I am. It's funny that those who claim to be intelligent or wise or anything above others are usually not and more than likely much less so.

What I've clearly seen in Loongan and her pose is religious bigotry and total contempt for anyone that does not fit their criteria of political and theological beliefs. Piggy brings the truth raw and some just can't handle that. Like I care, I'm Pig.

"I guess that makes you uncomfortable." Thanks for the laughs.

Weeeeee Weeeeee
Trolls Be Gone Now

Roxbury, VT

#175 Mar 17, 2013
"Pig are likable and smarter than dogs. I feel bad when I eat bacon, but it soooo good."
- as the saying goes: You are what you eat!
Zombie Pig

Ashburn, VA

#176 Mar 18, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Rub my porky belly please. Oink Oink

Kentucky Hate Hunters

Kuttawa, KY

#177 Mar 19, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Just letting you know we're still keeping tabs on you.
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

#178 Mar 19, 2013
You just keep on keeping tabs on me!! That way you will leave others alone--maybe!!!

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#179 May 8, 2013
Kentucky Hate Hunters wrote:
<quoted text>
Just letting you know we're still keeping tabs on you.
Who do you think cares?

“God Bless America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#180 Jun 8, 2013
Jimmy D Rev wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy D's fart in a can will save your miserable soul sister for surely you are the antichrist. Only 12.99 at www.blowmeimjimmydeeatupyours.com
There is no hope for fools. You're a crude, perverted pig who hasn't the sense to cross the street without assistance.

“Adonai YHWH Jesus Saves!”

Since: Jul 12

PRAISE HIM Love Never Fails..

#181 Jun 8, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>There is no hope for fools. You're a crude, perverted pig who hasn't the sense to cross the street without assistance.
Hi Logan, So good to see you again.. I hope you and yours are doing well.

God Bless,
Lori

=)
james lloyd

United States

#182 Jun 8, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You are soooo wrong,Tariq and your other personalities on here and the other threads you go to..You go right on and track us!! You are a joke!! Our methods are like the Nazi?? You go right on and counter us..We are more than one or two!! There are many of us in this country that want you out.Christians and muzzies do not have any common ground to be friends!! If the Christians band with muzzies they do not read their BIBLE nor know the scriptures because GOD hates false religions!! He tells us to hate what he hates!! He hates homosexuality,it is an abomination to him!! Do we hate the individual--no,we hate what they believe!!Besides,you're on here to attract people to your false prophet and quran,so I am turning what you post back onto you and your Hate Hunters..I think we will start our own group!!!
sister there's a place for people like him its called hell and he shall be one of the first to taste of it..and then I wonder what message he would send back if he could we need to ban togeather form our own armies of god against these demon possessed nothings I for one would take them down in a blink of an eye and send them to their master who holds nothing close to god..not even the keys to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blonde fairy 12 hr lily pad 21
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) Fri Republican 97
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Apr 30 wtf 92
freak Apr 29 freak 5
Satanic Free Mason Bill Ketron (Mboro) Wants To... Apr 28 Will Rice 2
nhk Apr 24 UGOTALOTTOSAY 33
drugs (Aug '14) Apr 22 big fan 4
More from around the web

Christiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE