Neighbors support Islamic Center

Neighbors support Islamic Center

There are 306 comments on the The Chattanooga Times Free Press story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Neighbors support Islamic Center. In it, The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that:

Neighborliness may have made the difference between the calm that accompanied the building of the Islamic Center of Greater Chattanooga and the furor that arose over a mosque in Murfreesboro, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chattanooga Times Free Press.

Patriotic Girl

Wexford, PA

#42 Feb 5, 2013
So!! There are more people than me on these threads that do not like muzzies!!There you go--the Hate Hunters..I am smart but not smart enough to post all..

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#43 Feb 5, 2013
Patriotic Girl and Logan, these so called Kentucky Hate Hunters, is likely one "damned soul" that changes his name so he can hide like a snake in the grass. Believe me he won't survive long in my great state of Kentucky if he raises his ugly head.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#44 Feb 5, 2013
Humanity Doomed wrote:
Muslim folk are the Jews of the 21st century. New time, same shit.
You're as gullible as one can get. You have nerve comparing the Jews to the violent Muslims.

Location hidden

#45 Feb 5, 2013
Humanity Doomed wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, poor Logan,
You are the poor indentured soul who so espouses hatred. You so wish to take out an entire religion, what makes you different than Hitler, or the KKK? The fact you're sitting behind a computer breathing heavily? It's the same corrupt sense of self-worth that led the Nazis to try and exterminate the Jews.
Now, in regards to me, I'm simply calling you an asshat. Now, tell me, who is the cruder individual? The one who calls a spade a spade, or one who wishes an entire religion didn't exist? Nice outlook on life, Hitler Jr.
You crass little punk, you talk big behind your computer. You sound like Hitler frothing at the mouth at the thought of causing someone pain. In real life, you’re just a piece of scum who bullies posters on forums. You sound like a wanna-be novelist with your trash talk, but I can tell you won’t make it as writer. Your writing skills are on the level of a Junior High student.

You dare to call Logan a Hitler Jr but I can tell you that you are more like Hitler than anyone I have met with your attempts to intimidate others. You are too stupid to know it but you obviously have an undersized brain. Logan and Patriotic Girl are much smarter than you and Logan is not the hate filled one. You reek of hate and remind me of a little punk who jumps up and down with temper tantrums when his mommie says no. Mommie should have cut you down to size long ago before you became such a sassy little brat. Logan and the others who have criticized Islam know that it is more than just a religion. It’s a warped culture run by a bunch of Neanderthals, who act like you. This religion is blight on the earth and needs to be wiped out to prevent it from continuing its murders of the innocent. There is nothing good to be said about Islam. Learn to close your mouth, dimwit, until you have something worthwhile to say. Why put your stupidity on display?

Location hidden

#46 Feb 5, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL YOU TURN MY STOMACH ALSO, I have read their GARBAGE BIBLE, and it is NOT A religious book it is a Killer book.
How intelligent you sound! Your manner of speech in very informative.

Location hidden

#47 Feb 5, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>In leaving this thread that has been polluted with your Muslim hatred, I have a suggestion: change your name to Kentucky Hate Mongers.
Can't blame you for leaving a forum when there are so many who act like they are fresh out of the jungle.

Location hidden

#48 Feb 5, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Patriotic Girl and Logan, these so called Kentucky Hate Hunters, is likely one "damned soul" that changes his name so he can hide like a snake in the grass. Believe me he won't survive long in my great state of Kentucky if he raises his ugly head.
Whatever it is one or more, a better name would be Trash. They remind me of Idi Amin, the African dictator who cannabalized his victims.

Location hidden

#49 Feb 5, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
So!! There are more people than me on these threads that do not like muzzies!!There you go--the Hate Hunters..I am smart but not smart enough to post all..
Don't let the jungle boys get to you. They aren't smart enough to do more than act like insane Muslims.

Location hidden

#50 Feb 6, 2013
This is the website of Walid Shoebat, a former member of the Muslim Broherhood. He is very honest about Islam, exposing the repulsive things they do, including necrophilia.
http://shoebat.com/
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#51 Feb 6, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
They are snakes, yes indeed!!!

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#52 Feb 6, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Patriotic Girl, My apology for walking out and leaving you alone with the vultures. I was so disgusted that I decided the creatures weren’t fit to waste time on, so I left; then I realized I’d deserted you so I am back.

I see another one has joined our ranks. I have another one in mind and will be inviting her. I do hope she will come on board since she is probably the most knowledgeable about Muslims than anyone on Topix. She was in Dearborn on 9-11 and witnessed the vile Muslims dancing in the streets, cheering for the terrorists as they flew into the WTC.(Those evil pigs should have been arrested and charged as accomplices)

Have a good day.
Humanity Doomed

Nashville, TN

#54 Feb 6, 2013
AmericanPioneer wrote:
<quoted text>You crass little punk, blah blah blah I want to wipe out an entire religion. I am literally worse than Hitler.
Dude you're openly advocating wiping out a religion. If that's not like Hitler then I don't know what is. I can see I've touched on a nerve, but you can't just say you're not Hitler-esque when in the same breath advocates wiping out a religion. Did mommy drop wittle pioneer on his wittle bitty head? Aww... your mental problems are actually kinda cute...

Location hidden

#55 Feb 6, 2013
Humanity Doomed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you're openly advocating wiping out a religion. If that's not like Hitler then I don't know what is. I can see I've touched on a nerve, but you can't just say you're not Hitler-esque when in the same breath advocates wiping out a religion. Did mommy drop wittle pioneer on his wittle bitty head? Aww... your mental problems are actually kinda cute...
Ah, Mommie let her little Muslim terrorist back onto the computer! No, no, that can’t be, for females have no rights under Islam, so Daddy Dearest must have unlocked it for his little boy. Did Daddy remember to give you your psych meds this morning and give Mommie her usual beating? Gotta start the day off right and consistency is important to Muslims. Someone could say you insulted the Koran and do you in.
Nah, no one dropped me on my wittle head. I was an orphan and had to raise myself so I was careful to take good care of myself. I didn’t have a Daddy Warbucks to care for me.

If I had mental problems, little Mad sheik of Araby, I’d still be more stable than you. Anyone who can support Islam has got to be mentally deficient in some way. How did you ever get in such a condition? Was it your Muslim upbringing that failed you so miserably?

You got it, MSA! I am talking about the elimination of the Islamic religion, a festering sore on the planet. Its prisoners—the enslaved and abused women and children-- need to be freed from their torture chambers and America needs to protect itself against these misfits of nature, these Neanderthals who are still mentally living in caves. The dirty pervert in Saudi Arabia who raped, tortured and killed his 5 year old daughter and got by with it due to the help of the immoral Muslim judge needs to pay for his crime, as do the others.(It’s a shame someone doesn’t do some surgery on his private parts.) There will never be justice for this little murdered girl but the other potential victims can be helped if they are free of Islam.
The lack of justice in his case is just the usual in the Muslim religion.
http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/63885.aspx
Saudi preacher who raped his five-year-old daughter and tortured her to death has been sentenced to pay "blood money" to the mother after having served a short jail term, activists said on Saturday.
Lamia al-Ghamdi was admitted to hospital on December 25, 2011 with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns, the activists said. She died last October 22.
Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic preacher and regular guest on Muslim television networks, confessed to having used cables and a cane to inflict the injuries, the activists from the group "Women to Drive" said in a statement.
They said the father had doubted Lama's virginity and had her checked up by a medic.
Randa al-Kaleeb, a social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted, said the girl's back was broken and that she had been raped "everywhere", according to the group
Humanity Doomed

Nashville, TN

#56 Feb 6, 2013
How about all of the rapes that happen across America, and the world? Rape is a reality everywhere. You're simply a shill spouting anecdotes like a child cries for a toy. Go back to the womb, maybe your mommy can teach you a bit more about being a decent human before you exit her cavernous vagina for the second time.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#57 Feb 6, 2013
Oh,Tariq,I see you have invented another personality,Humanity is it now?? We are more decent than anything you muzzies are!! You're vile animals,scum beneath the rocks-actually worse than that--camel poop!!You are puke!!And,Dude--the Crusaders should have eliminated all of the muzzies they could find..That is why GOD said in the Old Testament to destroy everyone that was vile,even down to the animals so there would not be a remnant to procreate and turn out like muzzies..
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#58 Feb 6, 2013
AmericanPioneer wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, Mommie let her little Muslim terrorist back onto the computer! No, no, that can’t be, for females have no rights under Islam, so Daddy Dearest must have unlocked it for his little boy. Did Daddy remember to give you your psych meds this morning and give Mommie her usual beating? Gotta start the day off right and consistency is important to Muslims. Someone could say you insulted the Koran and do you in.
Nah, no one dropped me on my wittle head. I was an orphan and had to raise myself so I was careful to take good care of myself. I didn’t have a Daddy Warbucks to care for me.
If I had mental problems, little Mad sheik of Araby, I’d still be more stable than you. Anyone who can support Islam has got to be mentally deficient in some way. How did you ever get in such a condition? Was it your Muslim upbringing that failed you so miserably?
You got it, MSA! I am talking about the elimination of the Islamic religion, a festering sore on the planet. Its prisoners—the enslaved and abused women and children-- need to be freed from their torture chambers and America needs to protect itself against these misfits of nature, these Neanderthals who are still mentally living in caves. The dirty pervert in Saudi Arabia who raped, tortured and killed his 5 year old daughter and got by with it due to the help of the immoral Muslim judge needs to pay for his crime, as do the others.(It’s a shame someone doesn’t do some surgery on his private parts.) There will never be justice for this little murdered girl but the other potential victims can be helped if they are free of Islam.
The lack of justice in his case is just the usual in the Muslim religion.
http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/63885.aspx
Saudi preacher who raped his five-year-old daughter and tortured her to death has been sentenced to pay "blood money" to the mother after having served a short jail term, activists said on Saturday.
Lamia al-Ghamdi was admitted to hospital on December 25, 2011 with multiple injuries, including a crushed skull, broken ribs and left arm, extensive bruising and burns, the activists said. She died last October 22.
Fayhan al-Ghamdi, an Islamic preacher and regular guest on Muslim television networks, confessed to having used cables and a cane to inflict the injuries, the activists from the group "Women to Drive" said in a statement.
They said the father had doubted Lama's virginity and had her checked up by a medic.
Randa al-Kaleeb, a social worker from the hospital where Lama was admitted, said the girl's back was broken and that she had been raped "everywhere", according to the group
No Bible

Location hidden

#59 Feb 6, 2013
Humanity Doomed wrote:
How about all of the rapes that happen across America, and the world? Rape is a reality everywhere. You're simply a shill spouting anecdotes like a child cries for a toy. Go back to the womb, maybe your mommy can teach you a bit more about being a decent human before you exit her cavernous vagina for the second time.
What is it you’re spouting? You are such a smug little prig, deceiving yourself into believing you are superior to others. You bring to mind the infamous Loeb-Leopold case in the 1920s, the two geniuses with higher IQs than most, who felt they were above the law and could get by with murder but, as we know, didn’t. I feel you think somewhat like that, imaging yourself to be above the law and superior to all others, having probably swallowed the nonsense of Nietzsche, as they did.
(I now should apologize to Loeb and Leopold for insulting them by making the comparison between you and them. They were far superior to you in all ways.)
You are more insensitive, more lacking in human compassion than they were. You are so callous as to compare the horrible, agonizing torture of that little girl by that demonic father to just an ordinary rape, and by your lack of compassion, prove you are devoid of normal human feelings, just like the mass murderers across the ages. You are absolute proof that Muslims (men, in particular) are sub-human, so you aren’t helping their case by arguing for them. It takes a cruel, mentally disturbed individual to be so incapable of finding nothing wrong with the torture of a child; but that, again, is the typical Muslim male perverted outlook on life. Muslim males live solely for themselves, spending their worthless lives on nothing but destruction of all and everything around them.
Now to your denigrating, vulgar comment about my going back to the womb. I know I can truthfully say that I emerged a far better person that you are or ever will be. Your warped thinking and your incurable ignorance demonstrates your inferiority. You remind me of all the heathens throughout history who felt they alone had the right to determine the destiny of the world to satisfy their own evil desires, caring nothing about the utter misery they brought on others. Your love of mentioning Hitler is proof you have great respect for that monster and feel a kinship to him.

Location hidden

#60 Feb 6, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Oh,Tariq,I see you have invented another personality,Humanity is it now?? We are more decent than anything you muzzies are!! You're vile animals,scum beneath the rocks-actually worse than that--camel poop!!You are puke!!And,Dude--the Crusaders should have eliminated all of the muzzies they could find..That is why GOD said in the Old Testament to destroy everyone that was vile,even down to the animals so there would not be a remnant to procreate and turn out like muzzies..
You are correct! That is why God gave the command to wipe them out, for he knew what would happen if they were allowed to live. We can only hope a similar fate is awaiting the Muslim males. The women would have a chance without them.
Lay Worker

Myrtleford, Australia

#61 Feb 6, 2013
AmericanPioneer wrote:
<quoted text>

You are correct! That is why God gave the command to wipe them out, for he knew what would happen if they were allowed to live..
No Bible

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#62 Feb 6, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Nice to have you on here. You are most likely right about his being one person. it's truly a shame he uses the name of Kentucky, which has always been one of my favorite States, for his hate group, which is an asinine attempt to intimidate us. Take care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stones river property management (Jan '10) 5 hr Unhappy 32
(R)Diana Black and the rest of the teabaggers d... (Oct '13) 12 hr Just me 9
Southeastern Technologies a bad place to work a... (Jul '15) 18 hr Micky 13
Why do troopers give rogue truckers a free pass (Jan '16) 18 hr Mary Smith 4
Victims of Landon Rushing (Jan '16) Aug 19 Tiredofthedeception 14
Review: ATC Towing (Jul '10) Aug 17 Bobby b 14
News Homemade 'dewshine' is dangerous, deadly (Jan '16) Aug 14 Just me 4

Christiana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance