Neighbors support Islamic Center

Neighbors support Islamic Center

There are 306 comments on the The Chattanooga Times Free Press story from Aug 24, 2012, titled Neighbors support Islamic Center. In it, The Chattanooga Times Free Press reports that:

Neighborliness may have made the difference between the calm that accompanied the building of the Islamic Center of Greater Chattanooga and the furor that arose over a mosque in Murfreesboro, Tenn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chattanooga Times Free Press.

birdman

Mattoon, IL

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>I see Hitler's philosophy is alive and well in you vicious, cowardly little group of misfits. "Kentucky Hate Hunters" brings shame on the great State of Kentucky. It's a shame there are those such as your kind living there. No one is trying to instill hatred; rather, we are trying to open the eyes of Americans to the dangers of Islam, the dangerous, violent, and barbaric religion of Muhammad, the illiterate, low class man who taught his followers how to murder and made it okay to have six year old wives.(Sex with children is a crime in America so Muhammad and the Muslims today who have child brides would be classified sexual offenders here) Islam is a religion that enslaves its followers, destroying their lives and endangering their souls, and violates all rules of common decency with its lack of moral values. It is a religion formulated by Satan and has brought untold misery on its followers for centuries. It is not welcome in America and is not compatible in any civilized nation. I remind you this is America,where terrorism is a crime. Take your Muslim mentality elsewhere if you can'T live by the laws of this nation. How dare you try to police me or anyone else?!!
To those Christians, whom I doubt are Christians, who are banding with you to terrorize Americans who oppose your satanic religion, I must say you either lack comprehension of the Word of God or you have no idea what a Christian really is. Instead of helping them promote their sinful religion that sends souls to Hell, I should think you'd be concerned about their souls. May the Lord open your blind eyes and give you wisdom.
AMEN, anyone who is a christian should read their so called garbage bible and see.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#22 Feb 5, 2013
The Kentucky Hate Hunters wrote:
This thread and many others like it are evidently the work of no more than three, and possibly only one, hate-filled individual. They may be domiciled in the Pittsburg area. This thread is linked to one in Dearborn, Michigan, and another in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Their object is to instill fear and incite hatred between Christians and Muslims. Their methods are almost identical to those employed by Nazi propogandist Julius Streicher to incite fear and hatred of the Jews in Germany in the 1920s-30s.
The Kentucky Hate Hunters are a small circle of friends, Christians and Muslims, who have taken it upon ourselves to track their posts and counter them.
GARBAGE HERE!!!
Humanity Doomed

Nashville, TN

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Your response is an excellent indication of the kind of education you have, and your crude comment displays your base character well.
Alas, poor Logan,

You are the poor indentured soul who so espouses hatred. You so wish to take out an entire religion, what makes you different than Hitler, or the KKK? The fact you're sitting behind a computer breathing heavily? It's the same corrupt sense of self-worth that led the Nazis to try and exterminate the Jews.

Now, in regards to me, I'm simply calling you an asshat. Now, tell me, who is the cruder individual? The one who calls a spade a spade, or one who wishes an entire religion didn't exist? Nice outlook on life, Hitler Jr.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#24 Feb 5, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
You are soooo wrong,Tariq and your other personalities on here and the other threads you go to..You go right on and track us!! You are a joke!! Our methods are like the Nazi?? You go right on and counter us..We are more than one or two!! There are many of us in this country that want you out.Christians and muzzies do not have any common ground to be friends!! If the Christians band with muzzies they do not read their BIBLE nor know the scriptures because GOD hates false religions!! He tells us to hate what he hates!! He hates homosexuality,it is an abomination to him!! Do we hate the individual--no,we hate what they believe!!Besides,you're on here to attract people to your false prophet and quran,so I am turning what you post back onto you and your Hate Hunters..I think we will start our own group!!!
Well Said!!!!

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Humanity Doomed wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, poor Logan,
You are the poor indentured soul who so espouses hatred. You so wish to take out an entire religion, what makes you different than Hitler, or the KKK? The fact you're sitting behind a computer breathing heavily? It's the same corrupt sense of self-worth that led the Nazis to try and exterminate the Jews.
Now, in regards to me, I'm simply calling you an asshat. Now, tell me, who is the cruder individual? The one who calls a spade a spade, or one who wishes an entire religion didn't exist? Nice outlook on life, Hitler Jr.
Your over-inflated ego is surpassed only by your lack of intelligence. Only one with limited intelligence resorts to your kind of behavior. I have better things to do than waste my time with a fool who has a personality disorder.
Unlike you, I control my emotions and don’t “breathe heavily”, apparently one your favorite phrases, indicating you are overly obsessed with sex. Now, little boy, find yourself a toy and go home.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#26 Feb 5, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN, anyone who is a christian should read their so called garbage bible and see.
You won't be so cocky when you face death and eternity, snide one.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 5, 2013
The Kentucky Hate Hunters wrote:
This thread and many others like it are evidently the work of no more than three, and possibly only one, hate-filled individual. They may be domiciled in the Pittsburg area. This thread is linked to one in Dearborn, Michigan, and another in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Their object is to instill fear and incite hatred between Christians and Muslims. Their methods are almost identical to those employed by Nazi propogandist Julius Streicher to incite fear and hatred of the Jews in Germany in the 1920s-30s.
The Kentucky Hate Hunters are a small circle of friends, Christians and Muslims, who have taken it upon ourselves to track their posts and counter them.
In leaving this thread that has been polluted with your Muslim hatred, I have a suggestion: change your name to Kentucky Hate Mongers.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Old Preacher Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying what I think you are saying?
OPM, in leaving this thread , I must say to you that if you really are a preacher, I pray you are being faithful to God. For you, supposedly a man of God, to participate in the hate mongering of this group to which you belong is a disgrace and sin. I fail to understand how you can stand in church, preaching the Gospel--if you do--and not feel shame for supporting a religion that is opposed to everything that is against the teachings of Christ. You need to reread the Gospels and consider your present situation. Certainly as a Christian, you should be kind to all but you also should stand firm in the teachings of Christ.
It does no Muslim any good if you don't let him know of the salvation Christ offers. Promoting hatred on here is not something in which you should be involved. The reason the son of one of the founders of Hamas became a Christian is that a Christian asked him to read the Bible with him,showing him that Christ taught us to love our enemies (not the enemy's religion). I do hope you are witnessing to them, as that Christian did to the son of Hamas. May God bless you.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Correction---"everything that is" is an error.
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Humanity,Tariq and other personalities you are--there are fools that you can lead around with this asinine mind set of islam but there are many that are not fooled..It is driving you crazy that two women are putting you down,along with a few other women such as Faith,etc..HOW DARE women do that to a muslim man..Don't you just want to drag us into line and put a burka on us,or better yet,do an honor killing like that jacka$$ did to the director on his bike in the Netherlands!! Or Daniel Pearl which all of you keep ignoring..Mr.Pearl had a wife and children,I believe.I could go on and on..I have news for you,Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian--you can call yourself whatever you want but what he was,was mentally ill!! And he was only one man you people single out..We have 3 thousand and more when they flew the planes into the World Towers..Now,who is the stupid one??
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#32 Feb 5, 2013
Patriotic Girl wrote:
Humanity,Tariq and other personalities you are--there are fools that you can lead around with this asinine mind set of islam but there are many that are not fooled..It is driving you crazy that two women are putting you down,along with a few other women such as Faith,etc..HOW DARE women do that to a muslim man..Don't you just want to drag us into line and put a burka on us,or better yet,do an honor killing like that jacka$$ did to the director on his bike in the Netherlands!! Or Daniel Pearl which all of you keep ignoring..Mr.Pearl had a wife and children,I believe.I could go on and on..I have news for you,Timothy McVeigh was not a Christian--you can call yourself whatever you want but what he was,was mentally ill!! And he was only one man you people single out..We have 3 thousand and more when they flew the planes into the World Towers..Now,who is the stupid one??
Well said, I guess that LOGAN is a MOSLEM, which by his posts tells me what kind of MOSLEM he is.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#33 Feb 5, 2013
birdman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, I guess that LOGAN is a MOSLEM, which by his posts tells me what kind of MOSLEM he is.
A Muslim? Death would be preferable. I could tell you what you are but I can't use dirty language, so I'll just say you turn my stomach, as all your kind does. Furthermore, obnoxious one, I'm not a man, especially not one of your ilk.
jonebgood

Abbotsford, Canada

#34 Feb 5, 2013
Better stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Jews living right in your neighborhood? Wow! You should flee their stony hearts, and vicious cruelty against the arson of God. They are altogether, ANTICHRIST.
As I have said you are living to late should have been born in Europe during the the 20s 1nd 40s you would have fit right in, you anti semitic monster. YOur line of thinking has cost the lives of millions of Jewish people
Humanity Doomed

Murfreesboro, TN

#35 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim folk are the Jews of the 21st century. New time, same shit.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim Atrocities--
THE Algerian colonel slowed to a halt when he saw the army road-block ahead and prepared to hand over his papers for inspection. He should have been more alert. The armed, uniformed men surrounding his car were were not fellow soldiers, but Islamic fundamentalists in disguise.
They dragged him from the car and decapitated him in front of his family. Before driving away they dumped the severed head in the lap of the colonel's nine-year-old son.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/franc ...

Location hidden

#37 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim Atrocities--Avrech: Muslim Joy in Slaughtering Jews

This site has disturbing pictures of babies slaughtered in thier cribs by muslimes. The article should be read by all non muslims though.

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/blogs.php ...

Location hidden

#38 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim Atrocities--http://www.wnd.com /2010/09/202949/ list of Muslim atrocities against Americans

Location hidden

#39 Feb 5, 2013
Muslim Honor Killings in America---http://www.humaneven ts.com/article.php?id=24329
Honor Killing in Texas by Robert Spencer01/08/2008
Amina Said, 18, and her sister Sarah, 17, smile happily in one widely circulating photo, and Amina is wearing what looks like a sweatshirt bearing the name “AMERICAN.” But their fate may have been the herald of a new, disquieting feature of the American landscape: honor killing. Amina and Sarah were shot dead in Irving, Texas, on New Year’s Day. Police are searching for their father, Yaser Abdel Said, on a warrant for capital murder.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 5, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>A Muslim? Death would be preferable. I could tell you what you are but I can't use dirty language, so I'll just say you turn my stomach, as all your kind does. Furthermore, obnoxious one, I'm not a man, especially not one of your ilk.
I agree that being a Muslim would be worse than death. There is nothing lower than the Islamic religion.
birdman

Mattoon, IL

#41 Feb 5, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>A Muslim? Death would be preferable. I could tell you what you are but I can't use dirty language, so I'll just say you turn my stomach, as all your kind does. Furthermore, obnoxious one, I'm not a man, especially not one of your ilk.
WELL YOU TURN MY STOMACH ALSO, I have read their GARBAGE BIBLE, and it is NOT A religious book it is a Killer book.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blonde bratt (Feb '15) 15 hr Yea 28
looking for jeremy d wilson (Jul '15) Mon teeth kicker 8
nhk (May '15) Mon Stamping slave 63
Best looking wait staff May 21 Wondering 2
News News 1 hour ago 4:10 a.m.First-graders cuffed, ... May 20 Mary Smith 10
High School Graduation for Eagleville May 15 perrennially 2
Need a driver for 1 hour on weekday afternoons!!! May 12 needadriver 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christiana Mortgages