tn resident

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jan 31, 2013
If you do don't let your guard down, he is capable of doing anything to anyone.
tn resident

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2013
he just finished a 24 year prison term for murder.
murfreesboro tn

Tampa, FL

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Tommy is a very good man. Yes he did 24 years but he did not commint that crime he just did the time for someone else's actions . He is just now able to live his life so whoever is posting these things. Why don't you live your live and let him live his. Ive known this man almost my whole life and he is a awesome person. So note to these idiots posting these things. Live your life and stop worrying about a harmless person who is just now getting to enjoy is life
jeff Pruitt

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2014
murfreesboro tn wrote:
Tommy is a very good man. Yes he did 24 years but he did not commint that crime he just did the time for someone else's actions . He is just now able to live his life so whoever is posting these things. Why don't you live your live and let him live his. Ive known this man almost my whole life and he is a awesome person. So note to these idiots posting these things. Live your life and stop worrying about a harmless person who is just now getting to enjoy is life
Yes mulehead Tommy good dude in heart. He like myself done our lives in prison for what we did and we both ask Jesus into our hearts and we were forgiven. Jeff Pruitt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 6 hr Republican 96
Blonde fairy Sat lily pad 10
nhk Fri UGOTALOTTOSAY 33
drugs (Aug '14) Apr 22 big fan 4
freak Apr 22 never yours 2
Tell me Apr 22 bobby 4
mccormick trucking cmpany (Feb '10) Apr 20 jason G 83
More from around the web

Christiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE