Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Christiana Forum

Comments (Page 4,008)

Showing posts 80,141 - 80,160 of140,561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Congressional TEApublicans have wasted 6 years, doing absolutely nothing to try and save this Nation's Economy, create any jobs, as they promised to get elected, nor do Anything but go after Obama...and this is the Result!
There's been ONE MAN, and one man ONLY trying to save this Nation's Economy and that's Barack Obama!
We would have been better off not to even had a Congress, than to have one like this one and the One before it!
So, why is ANYBODY surprised by what's happening?
If the TEApublicans don't start working WITH the President , who has access to the best Economists in the Nation, instead of against him, the TEApublicans will destroy this Nation and all of us with it...as they just about have, already!
Seriously Sassy, where do you come up with this baloney? "Access to the best economists in the nation"? Well, he just fired his previous Chief Economist, i.e. Krueger, and replaced him with another one of his campaign aides as well as a Clinton Advisor. Why do you think someone gets fired from their job? Could performance be a factor?

Remember the "Economic Recovery" panel that Obama appointed to help advise him on handling the economy? This panel was originally headed by Paul Volcker. Do you remember Obama declining to do anything this panel recommended he do to help the economy? Volcker has since been replaced.

Remember the big initiative Obama did for our unemployment problem when it was at its highest? He held a "Jobs Summit." He spoke at a conference for a couple of days and then returned to Washington and that was the end of the initiative.

If you honestly believe that our Congress is what is holding the economy back, then why do you blame Bush for the economy during his late years when the Congress was democrat controlled? I would think you would use the same reasoning you are using now back when Bush was president, but I guess not.

Or could it simply be that liberal economic policies don't work? Certainly that can't be the problem can it? That mean ole Republican led Congress keeps overstepping the democrat controlled senate and white house stopping everything good they want to accomplish. However, Obama was able to ram the ACA down our throat in spite of a republican led congress. Obama can use these same measures to do what he wants regarding the economy. Maybe, just maybe, his political agenda is his highest priority and our economy comes in below that. I honestly don't think he cares if our economy slips to #2 or #3 or #4 in the world. As long as his liberal agenda is met, all is right with the world. And guess who suffers the most from this .... the lower and middle classes.

You have been posting all day I see. Why don't you take a break, calm down, and think of something more productive to do with your time. It will make you feel better.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, you should go check out the Pikeville, Tn. forum, Vet is pulling some good "overtime"."Lee Station Baptist Church"
This is all really, really tough for you, isn't it D.? Do you need some help?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, then did you threaten to sue me and send me a Ad for your GA. Law Firm, in Topix PM's? And , did you tell me that you would be there on Court Day, but that I'd never know you were there?
How come a lot of your personal experiences with other posters involve "court?" You maam should consider making some fundamental changes in your life because at this rate, it is going downhill rapidly and this government or any other government won't be able to save you. You might want to make a visit to a state-run assisted living center once. That is your future. That visit would cure some of your ills.
Moe

Tellico Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call yourself Moe, short for mor*n, mor*n?
You can call me Leroy Snot!!!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Congressional TEApublicans have wasted 6 years, doing absolutely nothing to try and save this Nation's Economy, create any jobs, as they promised to get elected, nor do Anything but go after Obama...and this is the Result!
There's been ONE MAN, and one man ONLY trying to save this Nation's Economy and that's Barack Obama!
We would have been better off not to even had a Congress, than to have one like this one and the One before it!
So, why is ANYBODY surprised by what's happening?
If the TEApublicans don't start working WITH the President , who has access to the best Economists in the Nation, instead of against him, the TEApublicans will destroy this Nation and all of us with it...as they just about have, already!
Have you ever seen a group of geese flying across the sky in a "vee" formation? Occasionally, a group of geese will fly in a perfect "vee" formation and there will be one straggler goose flying outside of the formation close by it. You are that goose.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>You can call me Leroy Snot!!!
I prefer moron, are you from Camden, Tn.?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen a group of geese flying across the sky in a "vee" formation? Occasionally, a group of geese will fly in a perfect "vee" formation and there will be one straggler goose flying outside of the formation close by it. You are that goose.
Hey, Pete. Now that's funny and I so judged it. Great analogy.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen her pictures that someone posted of her leaving the courthouse. Bow wow.
lol now that's an insult to dogs.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Is somebody's Anal Area on your mind constantly? Dang!
Well one could mistake your face for an azz, but no I don't do that, your not my type. I couldn't get drunk enough to do or kiss something as ugly as you
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Pete. Now that's funny and I so judged it. Great analogy.
The only explanation for some of her rants is that she is trying to get syndicated by the Jerry Springer show and rake in some big bucks. Or have her own reality show. This entertainment is priceless!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you call yourself Moe, short for mor*n, mor*n?
I thought it was a reference to "The Three Stooges"...you being Curly , of course....and the way Moe keeps having to smack Curly to try and knock some sense into him.

And...I don't think he likes you, because you kept calling his Mother "Fat and Ugly", after you charmed her and made her think that you were her Friend, and then, turned on her and hurt her feelings!

YOU...and our "Mutual Friend" seem to love doing that to Women, don't you? Now, I wonder why that is?
Could it be that either you're taking out all the hostility that you feel for your Wifes, on every other Woman? Or, could it be that you're living Two Separate Lives, in real Life, and actually hate ALL Women?
Tell us which one it is, Vet, "the Truth will set you free"!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Do loons fly in a V formation. Inquiring minds want to know!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>lol now that's an insult to dogs.
My. "funny" judge it because... there is no "hilarious" judge it.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Do loons fly in a V formation. Inquiring minds want to know!
If they did, I don't think even loons would let her fly in their formation. She tends to repel others.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The only explanation for some of her rants is that she is trying to get syndicated by the Jerry Springer show and rake in some big bucks. Or have her own reality show. This entertainment is priceless!
She just accused me of having "wifes." One wife is quite enough and two "wives" would be too many. Great entertainment tonight, Pete. I need some cheering up after two straight loses to the Chicago White Sox, the CHICAGO WHITE SOX! Por Dios!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>She just accused me of having "wifes." One wife is quite enough and two "wives" would be too many. Great entertainment tonight, Pete. I need some cheering up after two straight loses to the Chicago White Sox, the CHICAGO WHITE SOX! Por Dios!
I don't understand why everytime the Braves go out and get a good hitter for tons of money, they come to Atlanta and promptly go into a slump. Very frustrating
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, you should go check out the Pikeville, Tn. forum, Vet is pulling some good "overtime"."Lee Station Baptist Church"
Well, D., Nancy from Oklahoma City just accused you and Willard being the same person. Go figure.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why everytime the Braves go out and get a good hitter for tons of money, they come to Atlanta and promptly go into a slump. Very frustrating
It happens nearly every year. Little brother B.J. Upton has hit below the Mendoza (below 200)Line all year and now big brother Upton is slumping too.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It happens nearly every year. Little brother B.J. Upton has hit below the Mendoza (below 200)Line all year and now big brother Upton is slumping too.
They need Terry Pendleton back.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Well one could mistake your face for an azz, but no I don't do that, your not my type. I couldn't get drunk enough to do or kiss something as ugly as you
Trust me, that's one dilemma you will never have to worry about, with me! I'm not into "Spit and Puke" situations with Men like you, if you are a Male...calling you a Man is just not at all accurate, that much I KNOW!
Gawd, it's nauseating just to think about where that mouth of yours has been...there's not enough Mouthwash in the World to clean that thing out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 80,141 - 80,160 of140,561
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christiana Discussions

Search the Christiana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Alison Hartung 1 hr Pissedoffwife 1
Former Murfreesboro Vice Mayor Chris Bratcher R... 1 hr bon jovi 22
3 taken to the hospital after wreck following a... 3 hr PaPaw 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 hr WTH 8,896
blondes (Dec '13) 18 hr freak 13
Review: Upscale Barber Shop Mens Grooming 22 hr Bob Fulerton 1
Julia Pitt MFD Fire Fighter!!!! 22 hr SunnyStreak 4
•••
•••