|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Ok, now I am confused.

Really Sassy, is no longer Really Sassy. But Lite and Lively is???

WTF did I miss?

Oh and hi ya CG

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MrNatural wrote:
Ok, now I am confused.

WTF did I miss?

Oh and hi ya CG
Lol. You got it right. I moved her out apparently while you were out. I felt we all needed a fresh new start so she got kicked to the curb. Nice to meet you btw.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She just thru one big fit. Lol. I wasn't gonna tell that on her.
"thru"... "gonna"... Genius ??

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MrNatural wrote:
Ok, now I am confused.
WTF did I miss?
Oh and hi ya CG
Hi, Mr. Natural. How's it going?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hmmmm
Gonna take a little getting use to. LOl

She's crawled out from under the bus more than once. Shook it off and carried on.
You might take her name, but I been reading crap from her for 3 years. You won't never shut her up.
She's a Topix institution. LMAO

Good meeting you too.
Goodbye

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Point n Click wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Linda Cooper dressed up for a Saturday night on the town.
ROFL!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Mr. Natural. How's it going?
Working myself to death. LOL On OT till further notice. 10 hour days and then the farm work, don't mix well.

How you been doing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"thru"... "gonna"... Genius ??
This is my final post to you Sir. You are nothing but a cowardly old fool who has nothing better to do than follow Linda around defending her hostile ignorance. I'm not writing a novel here so accuracy isn't that important. I doubt you would understand because many times old fools with an drawn up inch or less of soft penis have withdrawn from the world around them finding comfort in Internet relationships hoping to compensate for their "little problem". You Sir are no different than the rest of the golden aged, balding, yellow teethed "little" men like you the world over. Please get a life. I will not address you again.

That's all...
Goodbye

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> "thru"... "gonna"... Genius ??
Give me a break! You really are showing your age!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let this be your FINAL warning on this subject. If you make one more statement that indicates that I am HIV positive I will take action against you including but not limited to having your address seized, a permanent ban from this site and any and all legal avenues available to me. Do I make myself clear? Stop at once!
You are most welcome as far as I'm concerned, to say anything within the law about me on any manner you wish and at any time and for any reason. I don't even care that your slander doesn't meet the TOU for this site. What you will not do is slander me with untruths about deadly diseases. If you think I am bluffing you do it once more.
WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!

I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!

You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girl’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.
Point n Click

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Retarded antelope!
Priceless, kind of like crypt keeper....
itsmeeeeeeeeeee

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

123 Pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your stuff for a while now. How does it feel to have finally met your match who not only got the best of you but rubbed it in your face by taking away your name? I knew sooner or later the way you treated other people that someone would come along who would put you in your place. It's kinda funny to many of us. Sorry but it is.
Your match is back, lets get started!!!!!!!!

“Hiding”

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
One body, but two heads...kinda like a Deformed Snake!
*point and laugh*
ROTFLMAO!!!
Point n Click

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh look the retarded antelope has a twin, Unreal.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MrNatural wrote:
<quoted text>
Working myself to death. LOL On OT till further notice. 10 hour days and then the farm work, don't mix well.
How you been doing?
I'm fantastic, thank you. There's busy, then there's too busy. Hopefully, you'll have some time for rest and relaxation soon.
Jennifer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my final post to you Sir. You are nothing but a cowardly old fool who has nothing better to do than follow Linda around defending her hostile ignorance. I'm not writing a novel here so accuracy isn't that important. I doubt you would understand because many times old fools with an drawn up inch or less of soft penis have withdrawn from the world around them finding comfort in Internet relationships hoping to compensate for their "little problem". You Sir are no different than the rest of the golden aged, balding, yellow teethed "little" men like you the world over. Please get a life. I will not address you again.
That's all...
I know who you are now, that was a PERFECT description. Thanks for the laugh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

MrNatural wrote:
Hmmmm
Gonna take a little getting use to. LOl

She's crawled out from under the bus more than once. Shook it off and carried on.
You might take her name, but I been reading crap from her for 3 years. You won't never shut her up.
She's a Topix institution. LMAO

Good meeting you too.
Sadly I think you are correct. No amount of shame or humiliation shuts her up for very long. I think we had one peaceful hour once she discovered she was no longer who she use to be. Lmao. Other than that she came right back as a cup of cottage cheese.(thanks again CG)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>WTH are you blabbering about now? How you got anything about HIV out of that is obviously something only your warped, little mind can comprehend!

I don't think anyone is very intimidated by your threats. How can you sue someone for slander against a fake name? Speaking of which, your name wouldn't happen to be Jennifer would it? You sure do remind me of MHurl because you never know when to shut up!

You have made this thread sound like a junior high school girlÂ’s locker room. I will check back later and maybe you all will have grown up by then.
Ok hon. Don't tally about to long. Your valuable contributions are priceless. When I do grow up I wanna be just like you.

That's all...
The OA Moron

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.businessinsider.com/jindal-gop-stu...
4. We must stop being the stupid party. It’s time for a new Republican party that talks like adults. It’s time for us to articulate our plans and visions for America in real terms. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. We’ve had enough of that.
Keep enjoying electoral losses, conservative.
If you don't spell correctly i will talk about it cause i have no points.I just live in my mommies basement and whine like a little girl cause i cant get layed. I think Obama is my daddy,but not sure cause my mommie slept with everyone she could.She now lives in Camden and use to go by the name "really sassy". She's a true slut and i want to be just like her!!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fantastic, thank you. There's busy, then there's too busy. Hopefully, you'll have some time for rest and relaxation soon.
Hey CG, it's good to have you back with us. Many of us have missed you! I hope you're doin' great!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Christiana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••