Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65623 Feb 8, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
liberalism: moochers electing looters to steal from the producers... just about sums it up...
You've chosen the User name, "Goodbye", so how long is it going to take you to live up to it, and leave? Don't hang around on my account!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65624 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Then don't call me a liar without specifying what I lied about. In fact, don't call anyone a liar without any proof to back it up. So much for my sincerity. I'll just go back to calling you out on your blatant contradictions and your hypocrisy. The sad part is that it is so easy to do and everyone is on to it but you. You can use any name you want, post on any forum you want, but everyone knows it's still your psychotic tantrums and you will still get the same results .... pity.
You specifically want to know what you Lie about? Well, here it is...EVERYTHING! Now, happy??? Maybe, you shut the He*l up, now that you've got your answer!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65626 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Teapublicans: Greedy , Selfish, Self-centered, Spoiled Brats in Adult Bodies, who think everything should be given to them and them, ONLY...just about sums up their thinking and philsophy!
Good grief!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#65627 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
You specifically want to know what you Lie about? Well, here it is...EVERYTHING! Now, happy??? Maybe, you shut the He*l up, now that you've got your answer!
It should be very easy to name just one then.
Linda

Duluth, GA

#65628 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Now the alter ego of Sassy and Lite N Lively comes out with a big "FU." Very classy. That post just oozes tons of intelligence. It just makes everyone sit up and listen every time you post. Or should we just ignore the ones from Linda?
FU to
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65631 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
Teapublicans: Greedy , Selfish, Self-centered, Spoiled Brats in Adult Bodies, who think everything should be given to them and them, ONLY...just about sums up their thinking and philsophy!
If you consider this stuff to be reality, you should either take a rest from the debate or find a way to deal with stress and stay away from it for a period.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65633 Feb 8, 2013
Well...Dunlapian, OT, OA, Unreal, and maybe one or Two More, have ALL left. Since those are the ONLY Ones that I enjoy talking to on here, it's time for me to leave the Snake Pit, too, and let you Poisonous Pit Vipers pass the venom, back and forth, amongst yourselves!

Oh, how I long for the "Good Ole Days", BT...Before Trolls!
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65634 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>If you were, you didn't make it, somebody else did. But you want to take credit for it, which still makes you a Free-loader!

My guess is that your family knew , early on, that you'd never amount to a hill of beans and never be able to support yourself, so out of guilt and regret for bringing such a complete failure into this world, they tried to keep you from having to depend on anybody else for your basic needs to live...because they knew NOBODY would willingly provide it to a Monster like you!
Too bad one of them didn't get sterilized before you were born...but I'll bet they did immediately after!
Try again dear and if you keep guessing chances are you may get it right. News Flash! It's none of your business about my financial status but I will share this with you. Based on the little 900 square foot house and late 80's model car you own I could most likely buy and sell you all day long if I desired rental property in that terrible area you are located. You really, really shouldn't be so envious of what anyone else has by sitting around on your azz waiting for Obama to take my nice things and share with you because it just isn't gonna happen. You made the miserable life you lead so suck it up sister. Try to release the jealousy and resentment you have in your heart and enjoy these golden years instead of filling them with nonsense. Nothing is more unattractive than a 65 year old woman cursing, smoking and throwing out vulgar sexual suggestions.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65635 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be very easy to name just one then.
Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65637 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>You REALLY want to get into who turned who down. we've done that 3 times on Topix, so do you REALLY want to get into the whole sorted mess, again? You're the One who "claims" to have the wife, so do you really want to go there, AGAIN?
Honey I fear for your mental state at this point. What in the hell are you even talking about? You don't have the slightest idea of my sex. You may have drawn your on conclusion and thats fine but you certainly know nothing about my marital status and you never will. Again, it's none of your business. So now you have attempted to get me to tell you my net worth, my sex, my marital status and my location. Go for the gold honey ask me my name.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65639 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
And JOKER "Pete"...there's a limit to everybody's patience and you've reached mine!
I'm sure he nor anyone else sits by on pins and needles afraid of wearing your patience thin. Stop with the feeling of grandeur. No one gives a damn about you, your feeling, beliefs, cares or concerns. You aren't anything worthy of even so much as a thought.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#65640 Feb 8, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, first you say in your post, "Payroll taxes consist of a whole lot more than FICA". So here we do agree, FICA is a payroll tax!
The definition of a tax is large, but part of it does include "taxes are collected for Social Security contributions"
I'll give your this one, and only because it's not a black/white issue(FICA is not a loophole for the rich) it's a given.
But now lets move onto something that is a black/white issue where the rich do get a tax loophole made especially for them.
That would be, "carried interest income" which is taxed at 15%.
Senate Democrats have tried and failed to force Executives to pay the normal tax rate of about 35%. If they did, that alone would bring in over $17 billion of new revenue over 10 years.
you said: " That would be, "carried interest income" which is taxed at 15%." is simply tax on investment income. Leave it to the dem/libs to brand it with another name to keep you guessing what it is. Nothing has changed. It is not labor income just income.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65641 Feb 8, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again dear and if you keep guessing chances are you may get it right. News Flash! It's none of your business about my financial status but I will share this with you. Based on the little 900 square foot house and late 80's model car you own I could most likely buy and sell you all day long if I desired rental property in that terrible area you are located. You really, really shouldn't be so envious of what anyone else has by sitting around on your azz waiting for Obama to take my nice things and share with you because it just isn't gonna happen. You made the miserable life you lead so suck it up sister. Try to release the jealousy and resentment you have in your heart and enjoy these golden years instead of filling them with nonsense. Nothing is more unattractive than a 65 year old woman cursing, smoking and throwing out vulgar sexual suggestions.
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
Linda

Duluth, GA

#65642 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
FU
hunter

Charlotte, NC

#65643 Feb 8, 2013
We all have to live,die and pay taxes so if you all want to argue at least find a topic worth arguing over you all can argue over government and taxes until you are blue in the face and it won't change a thing! In my opinion all politicians are going to hell because all they do is lie!!!!
gag

United States

#65644 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
ooooo I love it when she is pis ssed. love it some much. Your doing a good job frustrating the crap out of her,.
gag

United States

#65645 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
why don't you go back to doing your drugs. Your losing it again dearry. I miss morphina and mshurl. where are they now.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65647 Feb 8, 2013
Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't ask you anything , did I??? You know why? Well, I'll tell you...because I COULD NOT CARE LESS...about YOU, YOUR opinions, nor YOUR LIFE, nor ANYTHING you think, feel, or have to say...not even enough to read more than the first couple of sentences in your Posts. Read my Word, Jerk, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
Well you have to ask me those things. You really, really are nuts.
Poo Bear

Duluth, GA

#65648 Feb 8, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>Permit me to say I've enjoyed sharing the thread with you in recent days. I wish to thank you for a remarkable posting manner and an apparent affinity for reason and truth. In your effort to deal with difficult and dysfunctional personalities here, I appreciate your valor and hope it will not return void. I look forward to many more posts in the future, have a great evening.
You are permitted. Go ahead and say it and hurry up.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#65649 Feb 8, 2013
gag wrote:
<quoted text>ooooo I love it when she is pis ssed. love it some much. Your doing a good job frustrating the crap out of her,.
If she wasn't such a controlling old cuss she wouldn't get her bloomers in such a pinch when someone calls her hand at her own games. She does it to herself. I'm nothing more than an aid in her self demise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blondes (Dec '13) Fri Theman 86
blonde bratt Fri Theman 2
Excited About Amazon Hiring? Think Again (Sep '12) Fri youneedznotknowdez 86
jack milliken molesting his step granddaughter Fri A good friend 2
Kevin Fults Mar 25 yib 9
masturbating in public Mar 24 terms 9
the rebel mc Mar 23 jaw breaker 1

Hard Freeze Warning for Rutherford County was issued at March 28 at 2:01PM CDT

Christiana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Christiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]