new to boro

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Nov 5, 2012
hi i am new to the area and have some medical conditions.looking for a good dr in boro? can anyone give me some advice.i need one that will prescribe the meds i been on and give what i need not just blow off my conditions and unwilling to prescribe needed meds.please good advice anyone?
crckrjck96

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Dr Joyce Brown in smyrna, she is crazy as hell but will give you the Ned's you need
new to boro wrote:
hi i am new to the area and have some medical conditions.looking for a good dr in boro? can anyone give me some advice.i need one that will prescribe the meds i been on and give what i need not just blow off my conditions and unwilling to prescribe needed meds.please good advice anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 30 min WTSenior 152,333
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr qwerty 9,475
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr TheRealZeke 8,645
Anti-Bullying & Suicide Awareness Group Mon sbrower 1
Who is the BEST divorce attorney for father's r... Sep 26 Curious 1
Debra. ..red older style Camaro Sep 21 Cory Duncan 1
Great Attorney! Sep 21 WonForMe 1

Christiana Jobs

Christiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Christiana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christiana

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]