Nixagrad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Jaime Flint for Christian County Sheriff. I know Flint personally and he has my vote. If you want Morals, Integrity, and much more, elect Flint, he is your Working Sheriff. You don't have to be KY3 or some type of media to talk to him either.
voter

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Never heard of him,please give us some background.
me1

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Yes please advise more with some background very interested I hearing more on him thank you
Reason

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Have you had problems talking to the current sheriff? I run into him at all kinds of public places in Ozark and he is always approachable and easy to talk to. I also call or email him when I have questions. Would love more information about your friend and what makes him more qualified.
real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Jaime has been in law enforcement for almost 15 years, most of it with christian county. He is very level headed in all aspects, he has more experience in a county law enforcement capacity than the current sheriff. He has worked in all aspects in the sheriffs department, including jail, patrol corporal, patrol sargeant, k9 handler. He currently is a patrol sargeant with stone county sheriffs office and you can ask his men what type of man jaime is
real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

If you would like to email him for more Flint4sheriff@gmail.com, he will be a true working involved sheriff for the citizens

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Wow, we didn't realize Jamie was running. We have currently only recommended Dale because Dale is the only one we've heard about.

Some of our supporters remember Jamie when he was with the Sheriff's Office. He was a very kind and likable guy who would do a great job as Sheriff. If he has a website, we might add him as a link on www.joeykyleforsheriff.com .
Anonymous No More

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

CCfCC wrote:
If he has a website, we might add him as a link on www.joeykyleforsheriff.com .
I think it's extremely under-handed and unethical for the so-called "CCfCC" to intentionally attempt to mislead the public and skew Google results by buying Sheriff Kyle's past campaign domain. It's clear from the early posts on the site that this is their intention. While I agree that the Sheriff's campaign staff goofed up big time by not setting the domain to auto-renew, the "CCfCC" should have bought an appropriate domain such as " dontelectsheriffkyle.com " or something similar. Tricking people into going to a site that appears to support the Sheriff only to find out it's a smear site is wrong. When companies participate in similar tactics it's considered black hat SEO. They even delighted in the possibility that some of Sheriff Kyle's campaign materials might still reference the newly altered domain.

The site also claims to only post facts. However, these "facts" are continually getting "updates" or removed outright. Check Google cache to see just how much these "facts" have changed. "Facts" that are continually revised are nothing more than theories.

The "CCfCC" also seem to delight in their perceived anonymity. Well it's time for that to stop.

Doing a WHOIS search on the domain yields few results since the cowards have decided to pay for anonymous registration, but that wasn't always the case. When the domain was first hijacked it was registered to a California resident named Chuck Wyatt. While I'm not sure that Mr. Wyatt even exists, they were forced to use a real email address for registration. plymouthhotrod@hotmail.com. Oops! http://who.securepaynet.net/whois.aspx...

Doing a cross-reference search of plymouthhotrod@hotmail.com against popular social networking sites gets a hit for a MySpace account created with that same email address. Of course the MySpace account has recently been deleted, however the MySpace user ID remains. Thank goodness Google caches these things and a quick search of http://www.myspace.com/575139758 reveals that the account belonged to Warren Hagar of Springfield, MO. His cached profile says he's a single Libra(good to know, ha)

A Google search of "Warren Hagar Springfield MO" yields a Linkdin profile and a hit on the Christian County Sheriff's site where we find that he's a courtroom bailiff born in October 1971. Nice try covering your tracks, but it's time to come out from behind the curtain.

I'll be re-posting this on all forums that the "CCfCC" spams with their site URL.
DUH

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Reason wrote:
Have you had problems talking to the current sheriff? I run into him at all kinds of public places in Ozark and he is always approachable and easy to talk to. I also call or email him when I have questions. Would love more information about your friend and what makes him more qualified.
you are either a friend or have just made a comment that proves Kyle never leaves Ozark. I never see him west of the river or at least not till recently when election crap started.
oh yea

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

I don't know much about flint. But the few I've spoke with have stated he is a good man. But does not have the financial backing. Is there any truth to this.
Reason

Reeds Spring, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
you are either a friend or have just made a comment that proves Kyle never leaves Ozark. I never see him west of the river or at least not till recently when election crap started.
I see him in Ozark because that is where I spend my time. It would be really hard for me to see him in Nixa since I'm rarely there. My comments only prove that he is accessible and easy to approach.
leo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I see him in Ozark because that is where I spend my time. It would be really hard for me to see him in Nixa since I'm rarely there. My comments only prove that he is accessible and easy to approach.
. Accessible, thats a joke other cops have trouble seeing kyle at the office unless there is a camera around or money for his re-election.
real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

oh yea wrote:
I don't know much about flint. But the few I've spoke with have stated he is a good man. But does not have the financial backing. Is there any truth to this.
. Flint is doing all the work with no help from other peoples money. He has not solicited money from any business owners, only a few select friends. He has alot of integrity and does not owe anyone except the citizens of christian county
oh yea

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

@real could you put me in contact with flint. I would like to talk to him and get a clue on some of his plans and intentions.
real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

oh yea wrote:
@real could you put me in contact with flint. I would like to talk to him and get a clue on some of his plans and intentions.
. Flint4sheriff@gmail.com is the best way
JR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Flint is the best choice for Christian County Sheriff. Just look at how he is running his campaign, that should show the citizens how much of a hard working Sheriff he will be. Flint is a hard working man and will be the same as a Sheriff.
Funny

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Tell me this, why did he leave Christian County, go to the Springfield Police Department and drop out of of academy and then go to work for the Springfield public schools. There is alot people dont know and we dont need another person like joey in there. Why does he want to leave Stone County now, because their sheriff is losing support
leo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Jaime left christian because of the prior admin. Went to spd under the impression of being able to lateral in. When he went to the school system he missed being a street cop. He lives in christian county and is tired of the bs in the sheriffs office in that county
leo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ive been in law enforcement for a long time and if anyone knows anything it is not uncommon for guys to move to other departments.
Huh

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

leo wrote:
Ive been in law enforcement for a long time and if anyone knows anything it is not uncommon for guys to move to other departments.
loe looks to me like u are wanting a job with mr flint that is why u are supporting him so highly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christian Center Discussions

Search the Christian Center Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 94,993
What is Randy Wright trying to hide with those ... 16 hr amused 5
Do you approve of Shane Nelson as Mayor? Wed SaucyPossy 14
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Mon CLUE 6,893
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 7 dasie 264
The Best Antique Mall in Ozark? Jul 4 Collector 1
Roadrunner Tours (May '09) Jul 2 Lou 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christian Center Jobs

•••