James Curry Pleaded Not Guilty To Mur...

James Curry Pleaded Not Guilty To Murder Charges

There are 6 comments on the KFSN-TV story from Apr 5, 2007, titled James Curry Pleaded Not Guilty To Murder Charges. In it, KFSN-TV reports that:

“I think this is interrelated to his child abuse case that we have charged against him.”

The District Attorney's office says Curry killed his girlfriend on Friday to keep her from testifying against him in another case, but Curry's family says he's innocent. via KFSN-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFSN-TV.

Anonoymous in TO

Canada

#1 Apr 15, 2007
I am very upset to hear of this news related to James Curry. I knew James when he was in Canada and playing for the CFL and didn't strike me as the type of person to commit a murder. I knew he had a mean streak and could be abusive especially after the news that he had assaulted a woman with a weapon in a case in British Columbia where he was charged.
I feel bad as he was a pretty close friend of mine. I know he did have issues but this is unbelievable.
Nightlife

Surrey, Canada

#2 Apr 30, 2007
James was a fantastic guy, and one of my better friends in Vancouver in the mid 90s.

If you have any contact with him or his sister, please say hello and wish him the best from Nightlife.
Anonoymous

Stockton, CA

#3 Jul 1, 2007
This story is tragic for both sides of the famlies, but the children are the ones who will suffer the most. My personal opinion? If he did not kill her, he had something to do with it, but only God knows and it is God who he must answer to in the end. May God bless the family of the girl friend who was murdered and her life cut short. My prayers are with her family and may she rest in peace. God bless you.
James Curry

United States

#4 Jun 10, 2009
Nightlife
How are you. How are mom and dad doing. I miss playing golf with youguys. Im perty good at it now. [email protected]
Thanks
James Curry
Nightlife wrote:
James was a fantastic guy, and one of my better friends in Vancouver in the mid 90s.
If you have any contact with him or his sister, please say hello and wish him the best from Nightlife.
James Curry

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2009
Anonoymous in TO
Thanks [email protected]
James Curry
Anonoymous in TO wrote:
I am very upset to hear of this news related to James Curry. I knew James when he was in Canada and playing for the CFL and didn't strike me as the type of person to commit a murder. I knew he had a mean streak and could be abusive especially after the news that he had assaulted a woman with a weapon in a case in British Columbia where he was charged.
I feel bad as he was a pretty close friend of mine. I know he did have issues but this is unbelievable.
James Curry

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2009
Jennifers family and the chowchilla police department covered up who caused her death over money. Det.Charles Scott knows who the man and child are who was at my home at the time of Jennifers death, and he has tried to cover this up becouse Det. Charles Scott and Rose Umada. Jennifers mother have cut a deal try to recover the life insurance money, and he would recive a % of it. All one has to do is read the police report all of the infomation is in it. It is a very easy read

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chowchilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HERO Home Efficiency Financing Program Launched... Apr 30 Lynn 1
News Trash Littering California Highways Cost Taxpay... Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
News The Board Room for April 25 Apr 24 Lucy Jane 1
former playmate Lonny (Lorraine) Chin (Feb '08) Apr 20 Wizaerd 176
what to do Mar '16 whipster 1
News Chowchilla police officer arrested on suspicion... Mar '16 bigdic 1
News Planada: Another deadly shooting (Aug '13) Mar '16 VanessaJose 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chowchilla Mortgages