outspoken

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I am right with you on this rose! I am over my son's father, have been for quite some time now and even moved on with someone else. I think what rose is trying to say is that she hurts for her child much like I do. Its not fair that we as mothers just have to "accept it". My sons biological father is over $10,000 behind in child support and all he has gotten is a slap on the wrist, but I get grief every day almost for not providing enough for an autistic child. He has two other kids he fully supports and visits, but he wont take the opportunity to even call mine. Ive done no wrong to the guy, yes it hurts that I know one day, I will be the one to have to look my son in the eye when he asks why his biological father never loved him. We bare it all and yet they just keep walking. Maybe it is a blessing dads like these types aren't around, but why lay a girl down and make a baby and leave? Its ridiculous and we as single mothers somehow get the Rep as being unwed whores. Men are assholes, point blank. Now its up to us as mothers to correct the new generation to helping women. So, fyi, if u bump into a scotty bookout in Knoxville tn, tell him to pay his $10,000 first for his son first before having another!
ole wise man

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Say rose if you swallow or got a good pink for me ill take care ofvthat baby
Anonymous

Ruston, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Rose wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely at one point in time you must have felt some resentment...? You have 12 years on me, sister. My baby is only 19 months. I am new to this. I hate it. The whole damn situation. No our child was not planned. I was left to take care of a child and i am pissed th f*** off about it, and hurt too. Y cant he be left to take care of a child that neither one of us planned. The point is like you said, things happen. Y cant he accept responsibilty for his half of our mistake.
my story is quit the opposite my daughters mo lies allday about everything she has caused more damage to my life than anyone i have ever met i mean i have my daughter know and she is exstreamlly angry at me because well her mom does not say anything good about ever to anyone she knows and most of the people she knows are straight up criminals soo hey what exactly is she trying too do i had to get a dna test done to make sure my kid was mine then i paid her child support then she would call the day i was due to pay it and try and have me arrested for not paying it and the courts would constantly side with her i mean crap she call ed the copp on me several dozen times when ihad my daughter when i was just getting visitation she would call up my work and start trouble i mean this female is a giant pain . so some dads are trying to do the right thing and some are not but the bottom line is if a women try'to force a man to love her when she just cheated on him then she is not gonna get far and it turned out she was known for that she would rip you off in a heart beat my daughter's so called mother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Choudrant Discussions

Search the Choudrant Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Not Landrieu 2,624
Big Black Cat sightings (Aug '06) Jul 17 Angie 345
Illegals Flying WITHOUT IDs Jul 17 Guy Fawkes 1
std Jul 17 SJS 5
Do you approve of Richard Gallot as State Repre... Jul 17 Jamie 2
Antonio Wysinger Jul 16 Chris 2
jank_304 (Jul '13) Jul 16 welllll 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Choudrant Jobs

•••