Next Last
Nevewr no

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who is he ?
Hope

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Wont work ! Trys to sleep with girls that have boyfriends or husbands ! Thats is who he is !
Sugar

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
He`s a know good unemployed bumm who cant leave people alone!
Homeboy

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2013
He is trash go get a job no woman wants a man that wont work . Mine didnt an you wont stop stalking her.
Recall

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Who does he think he can fool ? Watch your woman he will try to get any one he can, and call you friend while he is doing it in your house in front of you
chevy

Macomb, MI

#6 Jan 22, 2013
He runs with trash and pill headed tramps
Have news

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
He lies an wont keep a job ! Thats why he cant keep a woman ! They like to be kept not keep a man, a real man will keep his woman !
Recall

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2013
At least he dont fool ever one !
ron

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Jan 26, 2013
it does matter to me what everyone and her put on here. i aint the one who runs around tellin a bunch of lies. Drama is all you live for. I no who is behind this, You really need to grow the f*#k up, your how old?
know better

United States

#10 Jan 27, 2013
do know him n his ways . He is what he is n I normaly don't judge of carry tales or blame people , but I will say this about his woman chasing ways . He could not lay with another mans woman if she truely was another mans woman cause if she were anothers , she would not lay with him now would she .he , just like the rest of the world , has problem in his life n sometimes has trouble dealing with them . he , like all of us , has had his demons n is not perfect or without flaws . He has been a friend to many that have played on his decency and generosity , as well as his trust just like all of us ,at some point n time have been played . It is my opinion that bashing someone without naming yourself is pretty well wrong . A person has the right , even in a criminal case , to know and face his accusers . If you wish to dirty someone up to others , name yourself to give your story some credibility , n have a little self respect . don't hide behind the dumpster like a stray dog . Be an adult for your own sense of worth . Just think what a cur mutt your friends will know u are when you brag to them about bashing someone but being such a yellow coward that you hide behind a fake ass name . They will know u are a fake ass back biter an will know you can't be trusted because everyone knows a sneak is a coward , thats why they sneak . Still feel big ole yeller .
Homeboy

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
When your friends or best friend sleeps with your girl you didnt do something rite or that would never happen. If it happens at your house your neighbors must not like you because around here they watch ever move you make
ron

Parkersburg, WV

#12 Jan 27, 2013
if they was any friend at all it would never happen in the fist place. Really it dont matter if he done rite or never, but the mistake that was made is you cant shake a hore tree an expect an angel to fall out
Why

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
Why does people try to trash everone an keep stupid shit going one tells a lie an another will add to it so lets keep trashing soon we will all be trash
Iknow

United States

#14 Jan 29, 2013
One day when you have some bad luck i hope this is what happens to you i no he got the shaft at his last job it wasnt much later till no one had a job so dont say shit till you no the facts an people can change
cowgirl

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2013
he has always been there for any one who has needed a helping hand. never want anything in return. He is a great guy who has had a little bad luck. But everyone make morr out of it than it is. he has made some bad choice's like his X woman but i wont go there so everyone needs to stop downing him
oh yeah

Granville, OH

#16 Feb 19, 2013
all in all he's a good guy he just makes poor choices from time to time..
boo

Oakvale, WV

#17 Jul 8, 2013
I know him n he's a good guy n everyone messes up n it takes two to cheat
sidecart

Bethel Park, PA

#18 Jul 11, 2013
Very true boo but that makes both of you nasty trash
OMG

Meadowbrook, WV

#19 Aug 3, 2013
Well I must be nasty trash also.I like Greg,he's a fun,kind,and yes he might like his women but tell me how many men here that don't.A bunch of over testosterones pigs when women are around,but all in all pretty good guys.
Browns fan

United States

#20 Sep 18, 2013
I hear he datin the girl that drives a sliver neon I don't know who she is but she has long black hair with pink in the front and she has a baby girl do anyone know who she is I know she must be a low life like him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chloe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jarvis"s (Mar '13) Feb 25 jarvis 9
Shane Cadle (Aug '14) Feb 9 Nebo 4
yellow neon Jan '15 curious 1
Triplett girls (Jul '14) Jan '15 my my my 3
stolen car Jan '15 aaron 1
shooting (Sep '13) Jan '15 curiousannie 2
billy ratliff Jan '15 sid 1

Flood Warning for Calhoun County was issued at March 04 at 7:05AM EST

Chloe Dating
Find my Match