Larry Harold got caught cheating again......

Posted in the Chloe Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 78 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
inquiring mind

Jacksonburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

So what the hells up with that? Juanita told me that she walked in on Larry in bed with his (ex-wife, Donna)! Larry and Donna has been f*cking this whole time!
Someone who knows

Grafton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

I know thats a lie,because I know he knows nothing about having sex , I heard a very small pencil. Lol also doesnt know to use it , poor boy. O well prison will teach him a few things. Dont drop the soap.
WMK

Mannington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Man do I find this some funny sh!t. Larry cheated on Donna all those years and now he is cheating on Juanita. The way I scope out things and look at things these days is that I don't feel sorry for Juanita one bit. She deserves everything she gets from Larry because she is telling people she caught him in bed with Donna and caught them fuc#ing but she is still with the cheating son-of-a-b!tch. Stop crying about it Juanita because you are STUPID for putting up with him. Maybe she will catch him in bed with Connie and Heather very soon.
Heather

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

This is Heather, if you want to know something just ask me. I'm not a woman to hide behind what I do or lie about what I do. The question is, is Larry and I having sex? YES we are. He is not married so its nobodys business what we do. To set the record straight its not any of Juanita's business either. Get a life people.
spike

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Is Heather from up around the northern part of the state? Good job Larry, you go get 'em. Larry has a woman in every county!!! What's that sayin' again? "ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER". Juanita, you can't keep Larry satified. If I were you, Juanita I would kick his a$$ to the curb and find me someone that truely loves me. Larry is making you look like a worthless woman. Stop putting up with Larry's bullsh*t.
praying

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Larry is still seeing Donna. I talked to Larry this past weekend and Donna was up there with him at work. I really hope Larry and Donna work things out for their kids sake. They have 3 beautiful kids and Donna is the only one that Larry loves, this came out of Larry's mouth himself. I knew Larry was still in love with Donna. I will continue to pray for this family! God Bless you Larry, Donna, and your kids! Praise the Lord!
A relative

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

I am a relative of Larry's and everybody needs to butt the f*ck out of Larry and Donna's business. Larry is talking to Donna and if anybody has a problem with it they can take it up with me. I'm glad that Larry is putting his family back together and start living a normal and happy life again. Larry loves Donna and his kids very much.
the other relative

Enterprise, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I'm around Donna all of the time, she is not talking to Larry, she has nothing to do with the piece of shit, he has never been a good father to his kids! And for one thing everyone needs to see that rocky will treat her kids better than Larry has ever did, u people make me laugh, u have know idea what u guys are talking about, shut the fuck up and leave her and her kids alone!
choo choo

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

the other relative wrote:
I'm around Donna all of the time, she is not talking to Larry, she has nothing to do with the piece of shit, he has never been a good father to his kids! And for one thing everyone needs to see that rocky will treat her kids better than Larry has ever did, u people make me laugh, u have know idea what u guys are talking about, shut the fuck up and leave her and her kids alone!
You really don't know what your talking about. Get your facts straight and mind your own business. I agree with Larry not being a good father the past couple years but he is making it up to them now. Everyone makes mistakes but he has lived and learned. Let him put his family back together and you take care of your family. Larry does love Donna and his kids, he is doing what is best for his family just let him be a great dad and be happy.
the other relative

Maybee, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Larry may love donna, but she doesnt love him, and if he did love her then why did he treat her and the kids badly? And dont tell me to mind my own business because donna is my family and i know exactly what im talking about, if everyone want to believe him then thats fine i know whats true and whats not....
woodland

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Laughing my ass off! Larry had enough nerve to ask Donna if he could move back home with her and the kids and she said "YES"! Doing the happy dance for them right now. It will take time for them to get their lives back together but them living together will be a wonderful start.
the other relative

Maumee, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Im laughing my ass off too because you all dont know what youre talking about. Donna has told me the situation and yes he did ask her but she said HELL NO! She wouldn't go back to him and the kids have nothing to do with larry. He likes to cheat, abuse women and drugs. Everyone trys to make donna the bad person but she aint. You people think you know larry well but not as well as donna.
whatever

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I know Larry and Donna is back together and if you don't like it then I would suggest you to kiss their asses. Ya know its not whats best for you or anyone else its whats best for them and their family so f*ck off and leave them alone.
the other relative

Grantsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Lol what the f*ck ever, i dont have to kiss anyones asses, and for one thing go to hell, donna is My Family! So dont tell me to f*ck off and leave them alone, who in the hell do you think you are anyway?
Arnoldsburg resident

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

WMK wrote:
Man do I find this some funny sh!t. Larry cheated on Donna all those years and now he is cheating on Juanita. The way I scope out things and look at things these days is that I don't feel sorry for Juanita one bit. She deserves everything she gets from Larry because she is telling people she caught him in bed with Donna and caught them fuc#ing but she is still with the cheating son-of-a-b!tch. Stop crying about it Juanita because you are STUPID for putting up with him. Maybe she will catch him in bed with Connie and Heather very soon.
The truth came out once again. You are right, Larry is with Connie Lane. Connie gave Larry $1,000.00. Now what do you think she gave him that much money for? Yep, you guessed it!!! Don't tell me that Juanita is that stupid...or is she? I talked to Connie at speedy mart yesterday and she told me that she is still seeing Larry. Wow, imagine that!
his girlfriend

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

I have been Larry's girlfriend every since June of this year. I met him in St. Marys so yeah we have been together for 6 months now.
1 post removed
goodbye

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

sorry to tell u, but after jan. 10 you will need another boyfriend. because after that he will have a boyfriend in the big house. have fun
his x girlfriend now

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Well don't guess I was his 1 and only and sure the hell not his true love. What was I thinking? Ummm, maybe just a little dick for me and well trust me thats all he was because thats all Larry has is just a little dick. I wasn't going to tell that part but if he can't be faithful the least I can do is be truthful. Larry you are a pervert. What a waste. Now that i'm not a part of your life maybe just maybe you will mature enough and step up to the plate and be a daddy to your kids that you haven't been for the past 2 1/2. All I have to say now is what was I thinking when I was with a man that has 3 kids that he won't or don't have anything to do with? A man that has no relationship with his kids is not a man that any woman can tolerate or have respect for. I h
some more information

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Larry Harold is in some more hot water! He got 5 years probation for arson in Clay County and now he is on bond in Calhoun county for Driving suspended/revoked for DUI 2nd offense. He has a court date set for January 10, 2013. I hope they bury the son of a bitch under the jail. Larry, you better find somebody else to rat on and try to save your own ass again like you ratted on Brent Boggs and busted him.
horse fly

Saint Marys, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Larry is a sorry ass. Larry will get whats coming to him. I catch him back down at the Upper West Fork park his ass is mine. I will teach him to run his mouth. He needs to grow a set of nuts and take care of his kids and quit having other people relay messages to them. I am a man of my word and Larry you might run from me but you can't keep hiding from me. You are the scum off my ass buddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chloe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Another Damn Liberal 56,980
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 21 hr Johnny 183
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) Aug 25 day all freekin d... 3,943
Shane Cadle Aug 18 Hmm 2
how can joyce walls get away with so much slander (Mar '13) Aug 16 tiny 6
how bout Megan Harold? Aug 4 anonymous 1
tony bullard (Jul '13) Jul 31 Melody Dent Chaffee 4
•••
•••
•••

Chloe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••