Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
yastava

Niceville, FL

#7622 Dec 31, 2014
Fitzwalkerstan Puppets wrote:
You must be a Nobel Prize recipient,I can tell by the grasp of the english language that you show.
I know your an Ammosexual from the Reichwing.
Making fun of someone over their use of the English language, then incorrectly using "your" instead of "you're" in the very next sentence. Priceless.
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7625 Dec 31, 2014
I want my government welfare teat cry, cry, cry.
Go stand out by the mailbox and wait for it.
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7629 Jan 1, 2015
Rollingstone's new article on the Koch whores, has Chucky and Dawid all up in arms. It seems your heroes are very thin skinned when people get to see behind the curtain.
But lets drug test poor people and those on unemployment when if you earn 50,000 dollars a year it takes 10cents a day to help those people. But it takes 6000 dollars a year to support the Kochs and friends. So where exactly is your money going?
You mean the Rollingstone Magazine that released the UVA Rape story????? Oh, OK.
Nobama

Sun Prairie, WI

#7630 Jan 1, 2015
What some of you forget-It is our hard work that CREATES the profits of the oligarchs. Where would they be without US?
The only hard work you do is trying to figure out how to enter the CAPTCHA numbers to post to this forum.
yastava

Niceville, FL

#7635 Jan 2, 2015
Tell me how a 2.2 billion dollar deficit promotes the health and welfare of our great state?
One rule,you cannot use Walkernomics.
Taxes are the reason we have had a country you could be proud of. Taxes paid for the mowing and pothole filling and beautification of our highways. Taxes paid for our clean water. Taxes paid to keep our air breathable. Taxes are paid to have a better life,even though your are living among 300million people. Taxes are one of the prices you pay for a civilized society.
Taxes are what you are against , why? Do you want your children to have a harder time learning than a kid in India. Well,your not doing them any favors.
This is why our Emperor is in trouble,he hasn't learned what a third grader knows. You can't spend more than you receive. Cut,cut,cut thats the mantra from the mindless.
That is the mantra promoted by the corporate structure,once they control your thought process they control you and your society. The only thing wrong is that you think government is the enemy, just like your neighbor,and that guy thats a different color than you. Even though you are both striving for the same thing.
I am not saying you should follow government but please don't follow the rich and corporate powers. With government,if you don't let the rich control it,you can have a choice and elect people that enable your agenda as a citizen.
Don't fall for the propoganda from either sid. Take control,you and your neighbors these are the prople that you should be turning to. Not picking somebody that has no idea of what your life is like.
Remember you can change government by reasoned and thoughtful action and voting.
Once the rich and corporate welfare recipients get control,you have no vote,no say,no reson to be here but to serve them.
Well, it's simple then. Do you really believe that corporations pay taxes? Or are they passed on to the consumers? The middle class......they get the bill.

Tax the rich. Even more? Well that's simple,....just define the rich for us. In AGI please, and account for state of residency, cost of living, number of children, medical, property taxes, and the rest. You want thoughtful action? Perhaps it's time for you, YOU, to think.

I can list, with no problem at all, the level of waste and insanity within our federal budget....forget FOX...they are all .gov sites. Do you really need me to do that for you?
yastava

Niceville, FL

#7638 Jan 3, 2015
<quoted text>
There is no middle class to get the bill. Yes,tax the rich and you know who they are,or do I have to point them out for you? Corporate taxes are nonexistant.
The waste is coming from all the a-holes in government. The insanity is coming from the people that,like you, are too afraid or stupid to lay the blame where it belongs.Someone should do that for you.
Perhaps it is time for you to really think and and maybe get off your lazy uninformed ass and start by writing your elected representatives and tell them what you think? Think of other ways to throw a wrench into their machine. Or do I have to tell you how?
People are in the streets marching and protesting all kinds of issues,but maybe they are not any issues you are interested in. Maybe you just like being around to troll.
No middle class? What an ignorant thing to say. The middle class, those with incomes within 50% of the median, is over half the nation. You can look up what median means later. Corporate taxes are non-existent? What an equally ignorant thing to say. Lay the blame? Here's what you what can tell me....tell me how many wall street big wigs Obama has prosecuted, then look at how many Bush prosecuted. Why would you ever vote democrat with positive proof that the democrats don't give a dam and the republicans send at least some of these thieves to jail?
yastava

Niceville, FL

#7640 Jan 4, 2015
Your right about wall street,shame on all of them. How many of the war criminals have been prosecuted for killing our young people? None of these clowns have done what is right.
Your so wrong about the middle class, it has been decimated by austerity measures and they come only from one side.
Don't even go to telling us all,how Bush"theDumber" was good for our country. We have our own idiot to deal with.
So,when will I see you at the next protest against the insanity in our state. Write a letter to them do something besides sitting on your hands.
And don't be so ignorant as to say the repuliklans have the answers to anything,except Corporate ass sucking.
Didn't say Bush was good. Only said Bush prosecuted wall street criminals and Obama hasn't prosecuted a SINGLE ONE. Only saying that democrats have had the white house for 6 years, and for 2 full years both the house and senate. Middle class suffering, corporate profits are through the roof, wall street thieves run free, huge loss of full time jobs, millions of illegals sucking up the few jobs available, debt and waste at all time record highs.....if you think the democrats care, take a look at where we are.
Zipptard

Cadott, WI

#7642 Jan 5, 2015
yastava wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say Bush was good. Only said Bush prosecuted wall street criminals and Obama hasn't prosecuted a SINGLE ONE. Only saying that democrats have had the white house for 6 years, and for 2 full years both the house and senate. Middle class suffering, corporate profits are through the roof, wall street thieves run free, huge loss of full time jobs, millions of illegals sucking up the few jobs available, debt and waste at all time record highs.....if you think the democrats care, take a look at where we are.
But I want my Government hand out!!
Aaron Salmon

Delafield, WI

#7644 Jan 7, 2015
HOW DOES IT FEEL KATELYN KRAMSKY being locked up in a cage YOU'RE NOT FREE KATELYN NOT LIKE THEM THEY WERE FREE LAST NIGHT THE FREEGIRLS THEY TEXTED ME THEY WERENT LOCKED UP LIKE YOU IN A CAGE KATELYN YOU'RE NOT HUMAN KATELYN YOU CANT ROAM FREE YOU CANT DEFECATE IN PRIVATE STRIP-SEARCHED GUARDS SEARCHING YOUR ORIFICES YOU DONT HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET THEY WERE FREE LAST NIGHT KATELYN YOU HAVE TO BE LOCKED IN A CAGE BECAUSE YOU'RE DANGEROUS KATELYN YOU HAD YOUR FREEDOM AND WHAT DID YOU DO YOU DROVE DRUNK HURT SOMEONE NOW YOU'RE IN PRISON ONE IS GOING TO BE AN ACCOUNTANT THE OTHER A CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGIST YOU WONT BE ABLE TO BE EITHER OF THOSE THINGS KATELYN BECAUSE YOU'RE A FELON THEY'RE BETTER THAN YOU KATELYN THEY'RE FREE NOT LOCKED UP LIKE YOU ARE
Aaron Salmon

Delafield, WI

#7646 Jan 9, 2015
WAS IT WORTH IT KATELYN KRAMSY WAS A NIGHT OF DRINKING WORTH LOSING YOUR freedom your HUMANITY? WAS IT WOTRH BEING LOCKED IN A CAGE WAS IT WORTH THE PAIN the HUMILATION? ITS NOT LIKE YOU DIDNT HAVE AMPLE WARNING I WARNED YOU OTHER FREE WOMEN ABOUT ERIN SALMON IN NOVEMBER 2013 YOU WERE FREE DRINKING WHILE SHE WAS in prison now SHE'S FREE AND YOU'RE THE ONE IN PRISON ''IN THE LAND OF THE FREE'' AMERICA IS A free society but you're NOT FREE KATELYN I WILL CONTINUE TO WARN OTHER GIRLS IF THE DRINK AND DRIVE LIKE you and ERIN THEY WILL SHARE YOUR FATES NOW WHILE YOU'RE LOCKED UP IN YOUR CAGE IN FOND DU LAC 60 MILES AWAY IN MILWAUKEE THE FREEGIRLS WILL PARTY THEY WONT GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT TO YOU AND YOUR LACK OF FREEDOM THE HUMANITY YOU GAVE AWAY YOU'RE DANGEROUS KATELYN PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ERIN SALMON are DANGEROUS THAT'S WHY YOU 'VE BEEN REMOVED FROM SOCIETY YOU'RE
Ted

Melrose, WI

#7648 Jan 20, 2015
I think your cell in your self imposed jail is really affecting your judgement
I think you have a cell too, Jist one,,,a brain cell,,,,Bahahahahaha!!!!!!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#7649 Jan 20, 2015
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have a cell too, Jist one,,,a brain cell,,,,Bahahahahaha!!!!!!
Jist?

USA

#7652 Jan 24, 2015
2.2 billion Palin
Bitter sort of a leftist cheeshead, aren't you?

USA

#7655 Jan 25, 2015
Not bitter just pws people are all just too fckn dumb for 'Murica. It was a hoot.
By the way when does the next(Rick Scott) repug Governor go to jail. Waiting on wrong way walker.
Thanks for the poorly written reprimand, simplistic populist. Maybe you could prop up that free-spending Doyle and reinstate the taxpayer funded insurance scams once again.
Ted

Turtle Lake, WI

#7657 Jan 31, 2015
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Jist?
It's Jist the kinda guy I am.Jist Jist Jist.
Who Tee Who

Turtle Lake, WI

#7658 Jan 31, 2015
<quoted text>
Oh, and you want to act like you can teach? You and Scooter both having nightmares about Doyle just makes this more fun. When Doyle left office his job numbers were because of a rupug induced
monetary meltdown. Scott"I have my head up my ass" Walker has poor job numbers because of his ideological policies. So my dumbed down friend give Scooter a kiss for me and do it on his ass ays always do. And if you want to teach,better leave this state because Molotov Walker doesn't need no stinking teachers. Fckn idiot.
Hi Zipptard!!!! The warm yellow liquid spashing off your forehead isn't lemonade. Hey, I had to go and you were the closest toilet around.
Who Tee Who

Melrose, WI

#7661 Feb 4, 2015
Gov. Boots on the Ground,will you send your two boys,Bevis and Butthead to war? You pathetic piece of shit! This guy doen't have the intelligance or the degree to be anything but a small town liar.
He looked and sounded as fckn dumb as he is,when talking to Martha Radditz on ABC. Boots on the ground in Syria--Really? He hasn't a clue on what is going on outside of his empty head.
Open wide for your dinner!!!!!!!! Brrrrripp,,,,Ahhhhh ,,right down your throat.
Fitzwalkerstan Puppets

Sparta, WI

#7662 Feb 7, 2015
I'm a government teat boy and always will be! Cry Cry Cry the world and other hard working people owe me !!!! Carry me !!!!
Kile

Ladysmith, WI

#7664 Feb 7, 2015
I guess The people want him as their leader, cuz he's a true reformer.
Kile

Sparta, WI

#7666 Feb 8, 2015
If Scott can't be Prez ,then maybe he could be the governor of 5 or 6 states at one time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chippewa Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deadly weekend for motorcyclists in Wisconsin (Apr '10) Jun 27 1wireman 203
Just seen this threat on facebook. He is from E... Jun 22 concerned 1
News New Auburn News (Jul '07) Jun 17 Jill 4
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Jun 16 Eau Claire 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Jun 3 You be Two 11
News Woman Arrested In Eau Claire For Speeding, Susp... Jun '15 TALLYHO 8541 6
News Altoona man sues cops over Thanksgiving arrest (Nov '08) May '15 adrude0253 34
More from around the web

Chippewa Falls People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chippewa Falls Mortgages