know

Chipley, FL

#104 May 7, 2013
You now number-CALL.
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#105 May 7, 2013
lame newsletter wrote:
Again we are forced another piece of trash with the rest of the junk mail.
There is no more Civic Association after 20 plus years. Why? Because of who has taken over, bullied himself into control of the last of social gatherings in our community Sunny Hills. There are no activities,parties,events and no meetings because of lack of interest. The Association has not officially been dissolved for one reason. The editor, president is using the news letter as his own mouth piece to rant and repeat himself over and over for lack of a better plan. When the President of the Civic Association was in charge of MSBU it was a golden rule that MSBU and Civic were two different ententes and MSBU was a taboo subject during those civic meetings. Once he was ousted and took over as the Civic Pres. that rule has changed.
Look at the board. Those slots cant be filled and have been vacant for months because of, again, lack of interest and so the same three Glen cronies trade chairs and titles.
How lame, that he as a self proclaimed intelligent man who thinks has the answer to everything can think for one second this entire neighborhood is not sick to death of his lies, game changes, conning and using innocent people for his benefit.
Just end the Civic Association and be done with it. You are not fooling anyone.

All I can say is , ask that "Neighbor" poster, he seems to have all the answers and is obviously a staunch Glen supporter. Maybe his a-- needs to be hauled in and questioned. The last I heard, that $100,000.00 is still missing. Otherwise, why would a poster like "Neighbor" be so adamant to attack and criticize anyone who questions Glen and the missing $100,000.00??

Whats the deal "neighbor" ?? Come out of your hole and lets go to court with the lawsuit you scumbags have filed. Quit hiding in the closet and peeping out under rocks. Be a man if you have it in you?
why o why

Chipley, FL

#106 May 10, 2013
Why did GZ remove himself from the SHVFD board? Is he going to throw everyone under the bus? All past and present members WILL be called into court. His board members don't question this? Should be very interesting.
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#107 May 10, 2013
why o why wrote:
Why did GZ remove himself from the SHVFD board? Is he going to throw everyone under the bus? All past and present members WILL be called into court. His board members don't question this? Should be very interesting.

Oh I can not wait until this case goes to court. Talking about a colorful circus. I was told that the suit was originally filed by former Fire Dept Member RON Jones who no longer lives in Sunny Hills. Was told his house was foreclosed on and he no longer lives in Sunny Hills?

Will Ron Jones be there when the old Fire Station is sold off at auction how about you " neighbor" will you be there for the final Sunny Hills House Cleaning?
why o why

Chipley, FL

#108 May 10, 2013
Same ole rainmaker wrote:
<quoted text>.
Oh I can not wait until this case goes to court. Talking about a colorful circus. I was told that the suit was originally filed by former Fire Dept Member RON Jones who no longer lives in Sunny Hills. Was told his house was foreclosed on and he no longer lives in Sunny Hills?
Will Ron Jones be there when the old Fire Station is sold off at auction how about you " neighbor" will you be there for the final Sunny Hills House Cleaning?
It does not matter, ALL board members of the SHVFD will be called to testify. Living here or not. Should be interesting for Sunny Hills residents.
question

Panama City, FL

#109 May 10, 2013
Question WHEN because he postponed lawsuit again for 10 months.
smut afraid

Chipley, FL

#110 May 11, 2013
He is afraid going to court because everything comes out in the open so he just extends the date.
Patience.. Patience.. Patience..
question

Panama City, FL

#111 May 11, 2013
Hmm,patience.Looks like this year will be a breaking point.From previous posts he did not pay taxes on his panrty,information center.It is a second year,so next year ex-Inc goes for auction.No place to stay,sleep,print his propaganda.Mother Nature is also against him-BL is closed this year but he has to pay the loan and interest close to 24,000$,other way BL could return to the public..Rag is getting smaller,no news,nothing is going in SH except from time to time some event not worthy even to see,remeber.One subject MSBU is also close to some conclusions.No more driving with camera,taking pictures,no more his"wonderful"though ts,reprints from last year.Yeee,patience.Such smart guy and he finishes himself by his own hand.Not funny,but there is many briges to sleep under.
no taxes

Chipley, FL

#112 May 11, 2013
Is it true that he did not pay taxes on his home?
The firehouse too? WOW THAT IS GREAT Boat Lake loan too? WHERE ARE HIS PUPPETS? THEY SHOULD ALL CHIP IN AND PAY HIS TAXES AND LOAN...ha ha ha
Pot head

Chipley, FL

#113 May 11, 2013
no taxes wrote:
Is it true that he did not pay taxes on his home?
The firehouse too? WOW THAT IS GREAT Boat Lake loan too? WHERE ARE HIS PUPPETS? THEY SHOULD ALL CHIP IN AND PAY HIS TAXES AND LOAN...ha ha ha
g.z should get a tax break .all the work that he does in s.h..
HA HA HA

Chipley, FL

#114 May 11, 2013
Pot head wrote:
<quoted text> g.z should get a tax break .all the work that he does in s.h..
conning people
is hard work but honest work is harder.
question

Panama City, FL

#115 May 11, 2013
He has a tax break for over 20y a specially from 2002-2007.Wonder if he reported to IRS his additional income:gas,insurance,phone.The list is endless.He paid himself 40,000/y + cost of very good living on our backs.Now he takes all money from BL,crappola.That's very good tax break don't you think?
Pot head

Panama City, FL

#116 May 12, 2013
question wrote:
He has a tax break for over 20y a specially from 2002-2007.Wonder if he reported to IRS his additional income:gas,insurance,phone.The list is endless.He paid himself 40,000/y + cost of very good living on our backs.Now he takes all money from BL,crappola.That's very good tax break don't you think?
yes sound good to me g.z need a tax break
promise

Chipley, FL

#117 May 12, 2013
Pot head wrote:
<quoted text> yes sound good to me g.z need a tax break
he will get one when he decides to go to court
he won't be paying taxes for a long time
Pot head

Panama City, FL

#118 May 12, 2013
promise wrote:
<quoted text> he will get one when he decides to go to court
he won't be paying taxes for a long time
he will never go to jail. He is a slick man go g.z go
Hey Ron

Chipley, FL

#119 May 13, 2013
Pot head wrote:
<quoted text> yes sound good to me g.z need a tax break
and there goes Ron
HA HA HA

Chipley, FL

#120 May 13, 2013
Pot head wrote:
<quoted text> he will never go to jail. He is a slick man go g.z go
Slime is slick too, you both have it?
Old man

Chipley, FL

#121 May 13, 2013
HA HA HA wrote:
<quoted text> Slime is slick too, you both have it?
yes sir just like a snake.for inf. call 1800- g.z. Sunny hills.
HA HA HA

Chipley, FL

#122 May 13, 2013
Old man wrote:
<quoted text> yes sir just like a snake.for inf. call 1800- g.z. Sunny hills.
First you must pay the phone bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frog Johnson and Zackowski murder trials (Apr '15) 5 hr Panamaed 43
News Hells Angels To Start First Chapter In Florida (Jun '08) Tue also Known 284
Holmes County Superintendent Jan 14 Wildcat fever 41
angela peters case in 1989 (Jan '12) Jan 12 Island BG 33
New owners for Love N Action? Jan 12 Bonifay girl 13
Aurora Cervantes Cutchins (Aug '16) Jan 9 Scorned boyfriend 9
Officer Jan 8 Just checking 4

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chipley Mortgages