Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#62 Apr 9, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ has the mark of the beast and will suffer for all eternity. All liers and thieves have the mark..
I think you are right about that but the Sunny Hills Priest is domed for hell for supporting Glen Zanetic and his cult of Devil worshopers, called the Sunny Hills Civic Assoc. Glen Zanetic, Ron Jones, Earl Gilbert and the ugly Skin Head "Bock"
rain man

Panama City, FL

#63 Apr 9, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou does not enter my house, thou goest not to the city, thou tellest untruths, begone from me.
bull s-it what are you a jew
Krypt Keeper

Chipley, FL

#64 Apr 9, 2013
Where is Flo? nobody has seen her in years
God

Chipley, FL

#65 Apr 9, 2013
rain man wrote:
<quoted text> bull s-it what are you a jew
I am and always was
Run man

Chipley, FL

#66 Apr 10, 2013
Krypt Keeper wrote:
Where is Flo? nobody has seen her in years
in the freezer with mr France's dog
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#68 Apr 13, 2013
Wish to conduct some interesting polls from you posters.

1. If the lawsuit that Glen Zanetic, Ron Jones, Earl Gilbert and the other clowns of the Sunny Hills Civic Assoc. ever gets to court, do you think us taxpayers should have to pay those goons 7 million dollars??

2. Should Glen Zanetic ever again be Sunny Hills Fire Dept. " Command Fire Chief" even after the state fire marshalls office said he was only qualified to be janitor.

3. With recent rains, looks like Boat Lake is filling up and could be open for swimming this summer. If the lake opens, who do you think will be at the gate taking and pocketing entrance fees like he did before, saying "sorry folks, no financial report this year'

Love to hear your response.
silly

Chipley, FL

#69 Apr 14, 2013
The question should be:WHEN is the date of famous lawsuit,NOT if,or,maybe.BL water level is still too low to open to public and most important if he opens he and civ ass better collect to pay 1500$ loan.
FACTS

Chipley, FL

#70 Apr 14, 2013
Same ole rainmaker wrote:
Wish to conduct some interesting polls from you posters.
1. If the lawsuit that Glen Zanetic, Ron Jones, Earl Gilbert and the other clowns of the Sunny Hills Civic Assoc. ever gets to court, do you think us taxpayers should have to pay those goons 7 million dollars??
2. Should Glen Zanetic ever again be Sunny Hills Fire Dept. " Command Fire Chief" even after the state fire marshalls office said he was only qualified to be janitor.
3. With recent rains, looks like Boat Lake is filling up and could be open for swimming this summer. If the lake opens, who do you think will be at the gate taking and pocketing entrance fees like he did before, saying "sorry folks, no financial report this year'
Love to hear your response.
1. It will never go to court because ALL the dirt of him and his cronies will come out.
2. The whole state of Florida is going to certified and paid fire fighters.
3. Boat Lake is not safe to swim, water has to be tested and insurance has to be bought. Boat Lake run by Civic Ass. is a non
profit organization, if he makes money its a violation of the charter.
Bye Bye

Panama City, FL

#71 Apr 14, 2013
The "crowd" of six cars at the last civic ass.

meeting speaks volumes. He cant blame it on

summer vacations like he tried before. Get it

Glen nobody wants to be involved in anything that

involves YOU.
silly

Chipley, FL

#72 Apr 14, 2013
This guy has"magic"touch,what ever he touches he ruins,specially if he knows there is some money to grab.This toothless,yellowish,mumbling creature is so clever screwing ppl,law,always covers himself with his"data"so ppl don't realized they are traped too late to say or do something affraid of being exposed.Always serrounds himself with no brainers so he can easy manipulate them.At first it is fun but at the end it is hard to accept he/she was such an idiot.
Trial

Chipley, FL

#73 Apr 14, 2013
There would be an element of discovery introduced at the last minute of a "sex tape" for the prosecutor's side. Signed "The Feldman"
silly

Chipley, FL

#74 Apr 14, 2013
I think there is too much talks about sex tapes only few residents of SH saw them.Maybe there is underground movie spectacle but who cares.You can work for the community in many ways,a specially to entertain bored to dead not working"husbands",or paid 17 ff insted of trainnings.
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#75 Apr 14, 2013
FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It will never go to court because ALL the dirt of him and his cronies will come out.
2. The whole state of Florida is going to certified and paid fire fighters.
3. Boat Lake is not safe to swim, water has to be tested and insurance has to be bought. Boat Lake run by Civic Ass. is a non
profit organization, if he makes money its a violation of the charter.

One fact you missed dude, it is raining like hell here today, Boat Lake will open this year and Zanetic will be right there at the payment entrance booth, pocketing all the change. Wait and see.
I agree with you about the lawsuit, I do not think it will ever go to court. Ron Jones who filed it , does not live in the community anymore and Zanetic has bled his supporters in Sunny Hills for donations to his lawsuit so long they are fed up with sending him money while he is holed up in that old Sunny Hills Fire Station. I do not think old Widow women in Sunny Hills are going to send him much more money. He is at the end of his rope there and about run out of old widows to con.
dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#76 Apr 14, 2013
Just passed BL.The level is still too low.Ride around you can see yourself.Don't forget the jaol has 20 deep wells and pumps water day and night.
dude

Panama City Beach, FL

#77 Apr 14, 2013
jail
you mean

Chipley, FL

#78 Apr 14, 2013
Prisons pump millions of gallons a day out of the ground.....
Krypt Keeper

Chipley, FL

#79 Apr 22, 2013
Where is Flo? Does the priest know?
Shadow Knows

Chipley, FL

#80 Apr 22, 2013
Flo is 89 and never goes to the Dr appointment, something is funny.
lives in sunnyhills

Panama City Beach, FL

#81 Apr 23, 2013
I thought we got rid of allof those old school and was moving on to better the community. Alot the owners like myself know. Why in the world are we not notified of what is going on? everyone don't get the paper. I have to work to keep up my place. I am not always home.
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#82 Apr 23, 2013
Shadow Knows wrote:
Flo is 89 and never goes to the Dr appointment, something is funny.
It is really sad that a community has so much distrust for their Sunny Hills Civic Assoc. President Glen Zanetic. My God ! Earl , Bock, Norris welcome group, do you people have any degree of decency?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thieves in cottondale 8 hr Janell 1
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Sat Mall Cop 931
dirty cops (Apr '12) Fri Kuse37 15
Review: Banfield Pet Hospital Alison Jennart, D... (Aug '11) Dec 14 Angry customer 33
Moving to Panama City Area (where and who to re... (May '14) Dec 13 Vengeance is mine 8
Panama City Beach Drug King Pin Uses Crime Fami... (Jul '10) Dec 12 Dogwhisperer 22
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) Dec 12 kosher nostra 18

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chipley Mortgages