First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Third Time

Chipley, FL

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Removed your blog again??? It's ok people will start another one just like your newsletter. Your green truck which was donated to the fire department is now owned by one of your followers?
Very interesting.... Oh even though the priest told the people in church to support you get back as firechief and control of the firehouse, it won't happen.
he knows

Panama City, FL

#2 Mar 14, 2013
He knows he is finished.His lies are getting better and better.Now he involves the county with some road bond.Never heard about that and the county never heard about that either.Hope Earl Steward is going to explain that during meeting because he supposed to control the bulletin.Have the proof at your hand and you Glen start looking for a job not an easy money.
your entourage

Youngstown, FL

#3 Mar 20, 2013
all the people you had talking for keeping msbu active were your followers they stood out like a glove. Renters and has been residents should not
count.
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Third Time wrote:
Removed your blog again??? It's ok people will start another one just like your newsletter. Your green truck which was donated to the fire department is now owned by one of your followers?
Very interesting.... Oh even though the priest told the people in church to support you get back as firechief and control of the firehouse, it won't happen.

That F--king Priest you have over there Glen. Is he one of those that likes young boys? Obviously he likes crooked dishonest people like you. Please tell him Glen that most of us in Sunny Hills/Oak Hill do not consider him "Father" and since he supports you maybe that church should run a credit check on his ass.
Sharpie

Panama City, FL

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Same ole rainmaker wrote:
<quoted text>.
That F--king Priest you have over there Glen. Is he one of those that likes young boys?
Why do you want to know? Is he moving in on your territory there, tractor boy?
The question is

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2013
Why do you want to know? Is he moving in on your territory there, tractor boy? who is tractor boy
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#7 Mar 21, 2013
Oh my god now the search is on to find out who this poster "Sharpie" is ? He obviously knows the identify of the one he calls "tractor boy"..

Glen Zanetic? we all know it is you again ,this time posting as "Sharpie" . Will you never give up Glen? We never again want you on our Sunny Hills/Oak Hill MSBU Payroll or our volunteer Fire Dept. Payroll.
Have you, Earl Gilbert and Skin head Bock ever considered going out and getting yourselves a honest and decent job, anything other than trying to screw us Sunny Hills/ Oak Hill taxpayers. Do you men have any degree of decency??
Degree of Decency

Youngstown, FL

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Is only for honest & trustworthy people. It' not for opportunists. Would someone like to donate a vehicle to my volunteers? Just call us the SH volunteers.....lol
what happens

Chipley, FL

#9 Mar 22, 2013
If I call to old FD for some assistance who is going to show up?KS always said"Glen is going to take care of elderly"so who will be?And what kind of car they are going to drive?Hybryd?Is old FD phone working or disconnected because of unpaid bills?Just some thoughts.
been had

Youngstown, FL

#10 Mar 23, 2013
the elderly been had by a con.....
strange thinking

Youngstown, FL

#11 Mar 23, 2013
if MSBU was started by a con man, why do you want to keep it? Deltona has moved out, there is no jobs
around, why keep MSBU? want one of his puppets to get control of it in 5-10 years? NO LOGIC
exactly

Panama City, FL

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Well,sounds to me CC don't want to get rid of MSBU.Of course they have stupid excuse"critical services"but it is more convinient to the county to collect taxes and forget.If the county is broke why they are talking about some boat ramp?You are right even Deltona sees there is no economic development in the future in SH,keeping its stuff would be waste of money but WC is WC.Before Glen or someone from his group will ever get one penny,all of the will be too old or dead.What I know I have few CC who are not going to get my vote.
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#13 Mar 23, 2013
Sunny Hills/Oak Hill MSBU residents, Wake up! The Washington County BOCC are not going to get rid of the MSBU, the best we can hope for is that it not fall back into the hands of the Civic Assoc. bunch of Sunny Hills who abused it.

We are talking about Glen Zanetic,Ron Jones and his TV crew, Earl Gilbert, Skin Head Bock, that ugly skinny Dianne "whats her name" and "OH My GOD" we failed to mention Madam Butterfly Karen,least we ever leave out the Norris family, the "welcome wagon' girl.
Mrs Norris, please tell us what you , your husband and your fired son did with those lap top computers Glen Zanetic bought for you. The transactions are still on record at the county office.

Do Sunny Hills Civic Association Members (Followers of Glen Zanetic) have any decency?? Our community would like to know.
gotcha

Panama City, FL

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Do Sunny Hills Civic Association Members (Followers of Glen Zanetic) have any decency?? Our community would like to know.
You obviously don't!
your point

Panama City, FL

#15 Mar 23, 2013
is?
Same ole rainmaker

Panama City, FL

#16 Mar 23, 2013
The question is wrote:
Why do you want to know? Is he moving in on your territory there, tractor boy? who is tractor boy
Isn't he the one that has that toothless old boyfriend and rides around in a maroon truck?
Critical Services

Panama City, FL

#17 Mar 24, 2013
exactly wrote:
Well,sounds to me CC don't want to get rid of MSBU.Of course they have stupid excuse"critical services"but it is more convinient to the county to collect taxes and forget.If the county is broke why they are talking about some boat ramp?You are right even Deltona sees there is no economic development in the future in SH,keeping its stuff would be waste of money but WC is WC.Before Glen or someone from his group will ever get one penny,all of the will be too old or dead.What I know I have few CC who are not going to get my vote.
Can be voted out in three yrs and six months....
another bye bye

Panama City, FL

#18 Mar 24, 2013
The big mansion above boat lake (henry's house) is packing up and leaving. There is nothing to keep him here, greener pastures in alabama...
another

Chipley, FL

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Another empty house.This one very big and nice.It would be 121???CC keep doing what you are doing and in 5 years the only one in SH will be dying old ppl.No wonder WC is in the bottom of everything,trailers,meth heads,welfere,8 mln debt,lawsuit after lawsuit.Very good job CC.
Haaaa

United States

#20 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Isn't he the one that has that toothless old boyfriend and rides around in a maroon truck?
All this time i thought it was the one in the black jeep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.C.I.S Cemetery 48 min Obey the Signs 9
Civic ass newsletter (Jan '11) 5 hr New to Sunny Hills 334
paul goulding 7 hr benny 12
How soon will Harris be fired as football coach (Oct '13) Mon Come on 104
CHS Drama Mon Drama kid 4
Patriot Days at Sunny Hills May 30 New to Sunny Hills 118
News Correctional officer arrested for lewd and lasc... May 29 Mandy 19
More from around the web

Chipley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE