First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 14, 2013
more hot water wrote:
He just is an outright deec, its against the law to divulge information without a person's consent.
He just pushes people into a conversation and answers peoples b logs, he just is NUTS!!!!
And all he had to do was to deny that he would divulge such information. He did not deny it, so it stands to reason and within reasonable probabilities that he would divulge such information.

So, are you now another one of his (Country boy) many alter egos?

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#22 Oct 14, 2013
more hot water wrote:
,,, its against the law to divulge information without a person's consent.
Really now?? Can you cite the particular Florida Statute or Federal Statute that makes it unlawful?
Country Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#23 Oct 14, 2013
Didn't I say he was a damn fool ?
Country Boy

Panama City Beach, FL

#24 Oct 14, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
This is a very serious subject. I fully support any, an all actions that bring awareness to preventing domestic violence. This crime affects too many families, especially the children. The damage of being a witness, is nearly as bad as being a victim. Children that grow up witnessing DV, are more prone to become offenders themselves. As a community, lets do all we can to prevent DV.
Now only a complete moron would take from this statement, I condone giving out a DV victim's name.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#25 Oct 14, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
Didn't I say he was a damn fool ?
So what? It has already been shown that you will say anything without any means of supporting what you say. Your statement above goes contradictory to your implied statement of being a religious person (I reference your comments on the Bridge church).

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Location hidden

#26 Oct 14, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
<quoted text>Now only a complete moron would take from this statement, I condone giving out a DV victim's name.
Only a bigger moron would make the statement regarding their willingness to support any and all actions... "any" and "all" includes every action conceivable. Learn the English language.
Just Saying

Chipley, FL

#27 Oct 14, 2013
You can't fix stupid and you don't have to fall from a tree to be a nut, that's Abe!

Since: Sep 10

Chipley, FL

#28 Oct 14, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
You can't fix stupid and you don't have to fall from a tree to be a nut, that's Abe!
Nope! You just have to have a million fake screen names (alter egos) to keep the crap going. Screen names like 'country boy''truth','kidding','not kidding': All one in the same I do believe. To top it all off, everyone of those supposed persons are of the same character. COWARDS. Afraid to meet me in person in front of the Courthouse. Afraid to even give a response to a message from two days ago asking them for a time and place to meet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunny Hills MSBU (Feb '17) 6 hr At it again 75
Glen Zanetic (Mar '13) Tue God 585
hdsb (Mar '17) Mon Anonymous 15
gang stalking (Apr '12) Sep 18 Lost love 157
News KKK 'recruitment' effort stirs worries in Bay C... Sep 17 Country Boy 8
Why dont Black People tip! Sep 17 Country Boy 43
B'fore my daddy died (Nov '11) Sep 17 Panamaed 70

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance