www.earlysunpictures.com
that be rite

United States

#2 May 20, 2008
bassmaster is a lunker
Ray

Plainview, NY

#3 May 21, 2008
This person calling himself BASSMASTER needs to get a life, he is so bitter, so unhappy, he needs to get a life free from all his ugly thinking and then posting it, that is a sick person!
Randall

AOL

#4 May 22, 2008
Ray wrote:
This person calling himself BASSMASTER needs to get a life, he is so bitter, so unhappy, he needs to get a life free from all his ugly thinking and then posting it, that is a sick person!
this issue on carts is what I beleve to be a personal issue between two people,not about the community., it is a good idea (thats just my view dont get excited)from contact in other areas and community's it works fine, the liability of a responsable operator is no greater than any other conveance we have on the roadways today that are even allowed on the primary roadways we have today, speed limits on the boulavards in sunny hills would allow for low speed vehicles with proper safety equipment that is already mandated by statute maybe people would even get out in the community more and experience it to see all that is here in my opinion if I were in a position to allow or keep the status quo....I would allow it on a TRIAL basis for one year and revisit the issue aftre this period to get everyones opinion to include local law enforcment then we would have a clear slapshot of the issue and NOT let the personal issue between two people rain down on everyone else.
BOLO

West Monroe, LA

#5 May 22, 2008
Ray wrote:
You're wrong
Reality

Plainview, NY

#6 May 22, 2008
Randall wrote:
<quoted text>this issue on carts is what I beleve to be a personal issue between two people,not about the community., it is a good idea (thats just my view dont get excited)from contact in other areas and community's it works fine, the liability of a responsable operator is no greater than any other conveance we have on the roadways today that are even allowed on the primary roadways we have today, speed limits on the boulavards in sunny hills would allow for low speed vehicles with proper safety equipment that is already mandated by statute maybe people would even get out in the community more and experience it to see all that is here in my opinion if I were in a position to allow or keep the status quo....I would allow it on a TRIAL basis for one year and revisit the issue aftre this period to get everyones opinion to include local law enforcment then we would have a clear slapshot of the issue and NOT let the personal issue between two people rain down on everyone else.
wrong as usual
Sad

West Monroe, LA

#7 May 22, 2008
Randall wrote:
<quoted text>this issue on carts is what I beleve to be a personal issue between two people,not about the community., it is a good idea (thats just my view dont get excited)from contact in other areas and community's it works fine, the liability of a responsable operator is no greater than any other conveance we have on the roadways today that are even allowed on the primary roadways we have today, speed limits on the boulavards in sunny hills would allow for low speed vehicles with proper safety equipment that is already mandated by statute maybe people would even get out in the community more and experience it to see all that is here in my opinion if I were in a position to allow or keep the status quo....I would allow it on a TRIAL basis for one year and revisit the issue aftre this period to get everyones opinion to include local law enforcment then we would have a clear slapshot of the issue and NOT let the personal issue between two people rain down on everyone else.
When someone on a golf cart gets hit by a car or truck the county will be sued for allowing golf carts on the road and right of way. You mention speed limits, everybody don't adhere to them. If the speed limits were reduced to 25mph throughout the community and the law enforced it...it would be a much safer ride for golf carts, but with the speeds and limits as they are, you have no argument. As far as a personal issue, you are wrong. Some of us have concern for people and kids, that is why we have a skate park. If the county wants to build a golf cart round track that would be fine...but what you have brought to the table lacks merit, therefore, you have no argument....end
marianna

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2012
golf carts bad news.
Old Timer

Niceville, FL

#10 Feb 13, 2012
Golf carts are the most convent (sp) way for eldery to get around and meet there friends. A 100 yard walk is asking more than some can do.
SH is an old folks home.
Golf Carts

Panama City Beach, FL

#11 Feb 13, 2012
Once in a while I see a golf cart on Sunny Hills Blvd, see nothing wrong with it. Both drivers are doing it on their own, therefore it's their choice.
Happy Motoring....P.S. Only time its dangerous is when BASSMASTER IS ON THE ROAD
are you

Panama City, FL

#12 Feb 13, 2012
Are you a new SH resident?I don't think so.It is a custom for glen and his slow thinkers to mess something around.They can't stay quiet when something goes smoothly.If there is something wrong with their side oh,they keep their mouth shut-up.Wait another 1 week glen will jump out again with some shity stuff.Except him and another bully nobody cares about golf carts.Speed limit is 35 or less when kids wait for school bus.
another golf cart

Panama City, FL

#13 Apr 17, 2012
Looks like another golf carts communty will be form in W-u.Wait for those loonies from SH to jump-out with jokes:accidents,allowed,not allowed....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sunny hill news (Jan '16) 22 min What now 103
Panamaed? (Feb '13) 1 hr Goose 13
remember big vehicle/gas allowance on commissi... 4 hr truth 1
Gary Beck Panamaed (Sep '15) 11 hr PanamaedsTavern 10
greg wilson for state attorney 11 hr PanamaedsTavern 4
corruption in the 14th judicial district (Feb '13) 11 hr PanamaedsTavern 42
washington county meth heads 18 hr dafuq 3

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance