Is Gothard really going to win county commissioner???

Posted in the Chipley Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Wondering

Bonifay, FL

#1 Feb 5, 2012
God help Washington County
rainmaker

Labelle, FL

#2 Feb 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
God help Washington County
Depends upon who is running against her, obviously you do not like her, who is your choice ??? Post who want to see elected if not Mrs Gothard
old fashioned

Panama City, FL

#3 Feb 5, 2012
rainmaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends upon who is running against her, obviously you do not like her, who is your choice ??? Post who want to see elected if not Mrs Gothard
Anyone but a damn loud mouthed woman.
hmm

Panama City, FL

#4 Feb 5, 2012
so the reason you dont want her elected is because she is a woman? thats all you have against her being a good cc? that seems pretty lame
SH Sweetheart

Chipley, FL

#5 Feb 5, 2012
Only if she stays off here, she might get more votes than Wes.
against

Panama City, FL

#6 Feb 5, 2012
The nickname said everything-old fashioned!!!
what

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#7 Feb 5, 2012
who lynn gothard?
Better than a preacher

Panama City, FL

#8 Feb 5, 2012
Being a woman is not the point, HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND WILLINGNESS TO SERVE SHOULD BE THE REASONS. LYNN GOTHARD HAS THOSE QUALITIES. m
VernonGuy

Panama City, FL

#9 Feb 5, 2012
Hey Lynn, this is your Millionire friend from Vernon. Glad to see you are running. If I can be of any help just call me and let me know. I can probably deliver 300-400 votes down this way get in touch and let me know what you need. If you need securityI am well schooled in this type of opperation GOOD LUCK, Vernon GUY
Vision

United States

#10 Feb 5, 2012
Lynn's qualities far exceed those of any of the presently sitting commissioners. I will support here all the way and urge others to do likewise. She is honest, fair, has a lot of knowledge and is dedicated to the improvement of our county. We need a real shakeup in the commission.
Better than a preacher

Panama City, FL

#11 Feb 6, 2012
Very glad to see other people getting on the bandwagon for Lynn Gothard. It's time for some real honest government in this county, and LYNN GOTHARD is the one to vote for. No more crooked dealings behind closed doors. All ladies should push hard to get a woman on local government. j
olf fashioned

Panama City, FL

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Honesty? Integrity? Politician? Can all of those words be combined to form a sentence??? Do you know her? Does she call you at home? Oh this is going to turn out well. Let's praise our great messiah before the election then approximately 6 months after they elect them we get out hammer and railroad spikes ready because we are ready to crucify them.
history

Panama City, FL

#13 Feb 6, 2012
So far she proved her honesty and integrity.She was fighting over 3 years for public money spent by crooked representatives.Possum Festival was organized over 30 yr and because of her finally residents of W-u learned how much organizers collected almost every year and never gave to a city account.Let me tell you you ,me and everybody will pay a large amount of money to EP because of crooked deals made behind closed doors and it is not end yet.Did CC stop using the county cars and refuse gas allowances?Did RH check the inventory of every FD?What about this idiotic water fountain? Is it over ?One year passed and...
history

Panama City, FL

#14 Feb 6, 2012
Btw,we didn't have to wait 6 months for not smart decision.Business man started at first meeting after the oath.Why she should call me?If I need to talk to her she has a phone number in a phone book not mention ,every time I see her or talk to her she pays attention.She is local and she knows exactly how man treat a woman here.Doesn't matter wife ,ex,lover whatever.
history

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2012
Oh yea, she need to keep legs closed at town hall. she know what the vernon guy mean
history

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2012
she need to keep legs closed at town hall. vernon she know what that means
dumb and dumber

Panama City, FL

#17 Feb 6, 2012
history wrote:
Oh yea, she need to keep legs closed at town hall. she know what the vernon guy mean
your IQ is showing by your writing.
Conflict of interest

United States

#18 Feb 6, 2012
CC Board Member...Washington County Fire Chief , decisions made by County Commissioners that affect Washington County Fire Dept....Go Figure! Watch for Hubby to be appointed as Washington County EOC Director. I'm telling you, something stinks here. Conflict of Interest...Washington County FIRE CHIEF....hubby of Washington County Commissioner, and Vernon Fire Chief son of same Washington County Commissioner.....something smells stinky.
taxpayer

Chipley, FL

#19 Feb 7, 2012
In WC everything is conflict of interest,everything smells stinky.If her husband will be appointed as WC EOC so what?It would much better what we have now.At least we will have honest man in right place.Btw ,stop stiring,she was not elected yet.
slow down

Panama City, FL

#20 Feb 7, 2012
Conflict of interest wrote:
CC Board Member...Washington County Fire Chief , decisions made by County Commissioners that affect Washington County Fire Dept....Go Figure! Watch for Hubby to be appointed as Washington County EOC Director. I'm telling you, something stinks here. Conflict of Interest...Washington County FIRE CHIEF....hubby of Washington County Commissioner, and Vernon Fire Chief son of same Washington County Commissioner.....something smells stinky.
so family members volunteer in their community and that's all you have? you must be pretty confident she will win. You sure are going all out to bash her already. its a long time until election. Relax and take a breath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How soon will Harris be fired as football coach (Oct '13) 1 hr chipley boy 61
Whittington 6 hr jccoc 26
Sample Ballots Thu Wondering 1
Karen Schoen for State Rep. Thu before 26
Gwen Graham question Wed Voter 3
Civic ass newsletter (Jan '11) Wed homeownership 252
dot (Jul '13) Oct 21 ujoking 75
Chipley Dating
Find my Match

Chipley Jobs