First Prev
of 9
Next Last
kidding

Chipley, FL

#162 Oct 13, 2013
Listen JERK,there are unwriting rules even on TX and if you can't accept that,too bad.Nobody cares if you are AI,Carlos,Ahmed or Louis.You become a toy on Tx,to some point posters are making fun of you but you still are going like a blind bull,you can't accept that everybody has its own opinion only yours counts.Right now you are lost your point of subject because you can't accept someone knows who you are.Sorry whoever you are,hitting right and left makes you more funny.No,not funny ,pitiful.Your FACTS,links are like anal opening and that's my FREE opinion.Got it?
Country Boy

Chipley, FL

#163 Oct 13, 2013
If it walks like an Abe, talks like an Abe, it's an Abe. An Abe by any other name, is still an Abe.

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, AL

#164 Oct 13, 2013
kidding wrote:
Listen JERK,there are unwriting rules even on TX and if you can't accept that,too bad.Nobody cares if you are AI,Carlos,Ahmed or Louis.You become a toy on Tx,to some point posters are making fun of you but you still are going like a blind bull,you can't accept that everybody has its own opinion only yours counts.Right now you are lost your point of subject because you can't accept someone knows who you are.Sorry whoever you are,hitting right and left makes you more funny.No,not funny ,pitiful.Your FACTS,links are like anal opening and that's my FREE opinion.Got it?
You obviously care else you would not be spending so much time on this forum making false accusations in the hope that someone will believe you. At any rate, considering that you openly show by your writing that you don't know who I am, then the problem is solved. Abe was right all along. You and others are speaking (writing) through ignorance of the subject matter. The subject matter being who Abe Ibdeec is and who Jerry Carlos Pitts is and who John Pitts is. You are a big know-nothing mouth full of hot air.

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, AL

#165 Oct 13, 2013
BTW: Your non-facts are more pitiful than anything that I write or that which Abe writes. Also, you have no earthly idea of what I am capable of accepting or what I refuse to accept. I am posting under my real name. Why don't you try being as honest?

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, AL

#166 Oct 13, 2013
Country Boy wrote:
If it walks like an Abe, talks like an Abe, it's an Abe. An Abe by any other name, is still an Abe.
If it walks like a coward, talks like a coward, it's a Country Boy. A coward by any other title is still a Country Boy.
kidding

Panama City, FL

#167 Oct 13, 2013
I don't care who you are,what you are.?If you are so concerned about your privacy close the door shut the windows,nobody gives a chit.Yes,I'm ignorant a specialy if it comes to such person like you.Don't care if you are 60 y old,have nice pension,lives in Tally,has kids,pay ad valorem taxes,worked for so many years for government,sued the state.The rest also lives in WC so what?Got it?

Since: Sep 10

Geneva, AL

#168 Oct 13, 2013
kidding wrote:
I don't care who you are,what you are.?If you are so concerned about your privacy close the door shut the windows,nobody gives a chit.Yes,I'm ignorant a specialy if it comes to such person like you.Don't care if you are 60 y old,have nice pension,lives in Tally,has kids,pay ad valorem taxes,worked for so many years for government,sued the state.The rest also lives in WC so what?Got it?
Then you need to quit beating your fingers against the keyboard in your vain and infantile manner of attempting to prove who I am or who Abe is. Just admit that you don't know and then learn to accept the fact that others have a right to be on this forum just like you. Learn to accept the fact that there is no rule that says anyone has to bow down to your malicious false statements. Remember, it is you and your alter egos that are making all the claims that you cannot support with FACT.
hope

Chipley, FL

#170 Oct 14, 2013
Next BOCC meeting TA is going to talk about FD equimment ,I hope certain person is going to ask some questions.
Country Boy

Chipley, FL

#171 Oct 14, 2013
hope wrote:
Next BOCC meeting TA is going to talk about FD equimment ,I hope certain person is going to ask some questions.
He will not be there. It is much easier to spew garbage on Topix for him
hope

Chipley, FL

#172 Oct 14, 2013
Agree CB.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#173 Oct 16, 2013
Anther week to wait.
Rome

New Port Richey, FL

#174 Oct 20, 2013
Abe please tell me how much money you have provided to this? Please tell me why this really matters. All you do is cause problems and provide no answers. If you have an answer please run for office and change what you think is wrong. If not you are a coward.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#175 Oct 20, 2013
Rome wrote:
Abe please tell me how much money you have provided to this? Please tell me why this really matters. All you do is cause problems and provide no answers. If you have an answer please run for office and change what you think is wrong. If not you are a coward.
I will tell you it is none of your business. What matters is the accountability of the taxes and how those tax dollars are used. Not a coward, just smart enough to stay out of public office. You see, that is where you and your understanding of government is all messed up. It is seemingly people like you who depend on elected officials to make everything "all right" while neglecting to do your duty in telling those officials what to do. Now what specific problems have I caused for the community? Remember this is a public forum and there are people speaking on this forum from all over the US, so don't even speak about my activities on this forum, because some of those others have done less for this community than I have done.
Rome

New Port Richey, FL

#176 Oct 20, 2013
WOW, you are an idiot just like I thought. What have you done for our community? Please tell me what I need to do. I do believe this is a public forum, but you did not tell me how much money came out of your pocket in 2012. I really do not think you pay taxes at all, but live off the rest of us and sit back and complain. I wish you were a real man and could speak in a public forum other than TOPIX.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#177 Oct 20, 2013
Rome wrote:
WOW, you are an idiot just like I thought. What have you done for our community? Please tell me what I need to do. I do believe this is a public forum, but you did not tell me how much money came out of your pocket in 2012. I really do not think you pay taxes at all, but live off the rest of us and sit back and complain. I wish you were a real man and could speak in a public forum other than TOPIX.
Yep, you are the idiot. Attempting to make demands toward confidential information that you have no authority to execute. Be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it or have already gotten it. Check with the legislators for the state of Florida for a recording they have for March 9, 1996 where I addressed the Legislative body in a public forum. The biggest problem you seem to have is summed up in your own words "I really don't think...." You should have made those words your screen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Hamilton 15 hr Yep 10
3339 Williams rd Sun Jethro 9
Sunny Hills Civic Assoc. Aug 29 Moss Hill Road Re... 24
Moss Hill Road Resident Aug 29 Moss Hill Road Re... 2
warden at hci (Aug '14) Aug 26 Anonymous 13
BOCC Meeting (Jan '15) Aug 26 not so 101
News Flavio brings brick oven to downtown Sarasota F... Aug 25 John 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chipley Mortgages