truth is

Statesville, NC

#22 Jun 16, 2012
seeker of truth wrote:
I know what you are saying, the county has got all these rules and regulations, you would think we were in New York City, Washington County Florida is one of the highest counties with all the taxes that they have, if they want to add more taxes they have to ask Tallahassee for permission, its crazy,also in order to build a house you have to give the county $10,000 for permits and etc. That leads me to believe that someone is pocketing the money,our county commissioners just sit back and don't think about the people here in their county,not everyone here in Washington County is rich,people need to start wising up to what's going on around them.
amen you telling the truth
we need a solution

Chipley, FL

#23 Jun 16, 2012
everyone needs to read the states guide on planning commissions, it states that members are to be from ALL walks of life, NOT buisness owners, realestate agents, school board reps, they need to be a farmer, a MOM, a buisness owner and truly ALL walks of life, and the first thing that needs to happen is run DUMBRUNTS, TOWNE, and the others out of town! our town! we as a public do not have to live under constant threat and fear of loosing the use and enjoyment of our property rights, I suggest we vote out every single elected official every single term ! special intrest/ buisness investors have infiltrated washington county goverment bearing promises of more revenue for county coffers among other bright ideas and our local officials are lapping it up.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#24 Jun 17, 2012
we need a solution wrote:
everyone needs to read the states guide on planning commissions, it states that members are to be from ALL walks of life, NOT buisness owners, realestate agents, school board reps, they need to be a farmer, a MOM, a buisness owner and truly ALL walks of life, and the first thing that needs to happen is run DUMBRUNTS, TOWNE, and the others out of town! our town! we as a public do not have to live under constant threat and fear of loosing the use and enjoyment of our property rights, I suggest we vote out every single elected official every single term ! special intrest/ buisness investors have infiltrated washington county goverment bearing promises of more revenue for county coffers among other bright ideas and our local officials are lapping it up.
Still in effect today:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_revolut...
"American Revolution: The right to revolution would play a large part in the writings of the American revolutionaries. The political tract Common Sense used the concept as an argument for rejection of the British Monarchy and separation from the Empire, as opposed to merely self-government within it. It was also cited in the Declaration of Independence of the United States, when a group of representatives from the various states signed a declaration of independence citing charges against King George III. As the American Declaration of Independence in 1776 expressed it, natural law taught that the people were “endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights” and could alter or abolish government “destructive” of those rights."

Have those rights been destroyed or are those rights being destroyed?
Watch em

Panama City, FL

#25 Jun 17, 2012
We all must attend the planning commission meetings and speak up about the new proposed Land Use changes that will chop this county up into 1 acre parcels for the developers. Right now the real estate people are doing their best to have complete land control of this county. 2 or 3 people can not make a differance. The commissioners can not ignore 50 to 100 citizens stating we want the land to be left alone and keep this a rural agriculture county. If you can't attend, write letters or emails to ALL planning commissioners and request they be read at the meeting to become part of public record. Then they cannot disregard voice. Hope to see 100 people at the next meeting. July 3, 2012 5pm

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#26 Jun 17, 2012
Watch em wrote:
We all must attend the planning commission meetings and speak up about the new proposed Land Use changes that will chop this county up into 1 acre parcels for the developers. Right now the real estate people are doing their best to have complete land control of this county. 2 or 3 people can not make a differance. The commissioners can not ignore 50 to 100 citizens stating we want the land to be left alone and keep this a rural agriculture county. If you can't attend, write letters or emails to ALL planning commissioners and request they be read at the meeting to become part of public record. Then they cannot disregard voice. Hope to see 100 people at the next meeting. July 3, 2012 5pm
Before that meeting date arrives, I would strongly suggest that all the people of Washington County read the following text real carefully and gain a complete comprehension of what is being said. It is to your benefit.

"Title XIII
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT

Chapter 187
STATE COMPREHENSIVE PLAN


187.101 Description of plan; legislative intent; construction and application of plan.—
(1) The State Comprehensive Plan shall provide long-range policy guidance for the orderly social, economic, and physical growth of the state. It shall be reviewed biennially by the Legislature, and implementation of its policies shall require legislative action unless otherwise specifically authorized by the constitution or law.
(2) The State Comprehensive Plan is intended to be a direction-setting document. Its policies may be implemented only to the extent that financial resources are provided pursuant to legislative appropriation or grants or appropriations of any other public or private entities. The plan does not create regulatory authority or authorize the adoption of agency rules, criteria, or standards not otherwise authorized by law.
(3) The goals and policies contained in the State Comprehensive Plan shall be reasonably applied where they are economically and environmentally feasible, not contrary to the public interest, and consistent with the protection of private property rights. The plan shall be construed and applied as a whole, and no specific goal or policy in the plan shall be construed or applied in isolation from the other goals and policies in the plan."
Rhonda

New Port Richey, FL

#27 Jun 17, 2012
Abe you are the funnest person that I have ever read. Is your real name Sheldon? You make Chipley so funny. When was the last time you were laid and I don't mean that plastic doll you call your girlfriend? Do you really think you are Prof Hawking or just a smart red neck? Please keep us informed. Chipley is now the best topix to read.
rubydee2u

Freeport, FL

#28 Jun 17, 2012
Oooohhhh Pleeeeezzze Rhonda no more of your potty mouth remarks and disrespectful attitude!!!!
Rhonda

New Port Richey, FL

#29 Jun 17, 2012
So what was disrespectful? Did I hurt your feelings? Sorry about that, not. Is it alright for you to voice your opinion and I can't? This town is a joke and you are a part of it. Please keep posting though, because you have made my twitter page become popular.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#30 Jun 17, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
Abe you are the funnest person that I have ever read. Is your real name Sheldon? You make Chipley so funny. When was the last time you were laid and I don't mean that plastic doll you call your girlfriend? Do you really think you are Prof Hawking or just a smart red neck? Please keep us informed. Chipley is now the best topix to read.
Well Rhonda: That would place you in the second position of being 'funny'. The reason you are funny is because you are obviously talking through a condition known as 'ignorance of the subject matter'... the subject matter being me and my sex life. If you KNEW, then you would not have had to ask. What is really happening here, is this: You do know that I am speaking the truth, and as such, you realize that the truth when realized by others, will result in you and your ilk having some of your control over the community diminished or taken from you. So you resort to little attacks against the person speaking the truth... assaulting the character of that person. How childish of you,,,,, not to mention how foolishly ignorant you have shown yourself to be.
Rhonda

New Port Richey, FL

#31 Jun 17, 2012
Abe, I am foolish and childful. I am sorry you are so old that you cannot understand that. Viagra will not help you anymore. I have also discovered that Abe and Billy are the same person. Abe thinks he knows everything and Billy thinks he was a marine. I looked up both their names and they both come up only on topix. They are both fools and the same person. Abe likes to be the smart one and Billy will threaten you. This person has a split personality:

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#32 Jun 17, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
Abe, I am foolish and childful. I am sorry you are so old that you cannot understand that. Viagra will not help you anymore. I have also discovered that Abe and Billy are the same person. Abe thinks he knows everything and Billy thinks he was a marine. I looked up both their names and they both come up only on topix. They are both fools and the same person. Abe likes to be the smart one and Billy will threaten you. This person has a split personality:
Another display of your ignorance of the subject matter.... the subject matter being my true identity, my age, and my sexual abilities. Now you claim that "Billy" and me are the same person.... Where is your proof of claim? Have none? Of course you don't because you are IGNORANT OF THE SUBJECT MATTER. Do you have any proof of anything that you are talking about? I didn't think so, because all you know how to do is run your mouth without being able to support anything that you say.
Rhonda

New Port Richey, FL

#33 Jun 17, 2012
This is great. Please keep it up so I can keep posting it. Abe you are like wil e coyote. I keep bringing you to the clifff and you fall with the safe on your head. Ha ha ha.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#34 Jun 17, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
This is great. Please keep it up so I can keep posting it. Abe you are like wil e coyote. I keep bringing you to the clifff and you fall with the safe on your head. Ha ha ha.
Oh really? Where is your proof of claims? You still have done nothing more than regurgitate all over yourself. No proof of anything you have stated. Prove that me and "Billy" are one and the same. You really do need to put up or shut up. Come on... bring forth the proof that will let everyone know that you KNOW what you are talking about.
Rhonda

New Port Richey, FL

#35 Jun 17, 2012
Abe you are a tasty little tart. I think you are proving my point without me saying a thing. Beep Beep

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#36 Jun 17, 2012
Yes! I am proving a point. The point I am proving is that you are IGNORANT of the subject matter... the subject matter being me, my abilities, my level of intelligence, my identity... anything about me.... you KNOW absolutely NOTHING. You are nothing more than a big mouth, antagonist, invading a community which you have as much as admitted is not the community in which you reside. Take note everyone, how incapable this Rhonda is to back up what she/he has said. Rhonda is just another big mouth problem maker. Has nothing positive to add to this community and most likely nothing positive to add to his/her own community.
the village idiot

Fountain, FL

#37 Jun 17, 2012
The 50 foot setback cited earlier in this crazy pist is a state not a county rule. the county merely enforces it. The setback requirement applies to all Florida state highways, including Hwys 20, 90, 77 and 79.
Rhonda

New Port Richey, FL

#38 Jun 17, 2012
Abe did I hit a nerve? You say I have nothing to provide to this community, well I think not. If I did not have anything to offer you would not respond, but you are so arrogant that you must. Are you saying that you can only respond to the community you live in? Well, I believe we live in a United State and I do believe your view is just as important as mine. I do enjoy debating with all your personalities, but just because I do not live in your head, please do not say I do not matter. Abe, you are a brilliant man, just as the unibomber is. I do await your manifesto. What is your goal, other than trying to let people know you are just this geek that answers people on here and has a great vocabulary? You are a hoot.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#39 Jun 17, 2012
Rhonda wrote:
Abe did I hit a nerve? You say I have nothing to provide to this community, well I think not. If I did not have anything to offer you would not respond, but you are so arrogant that you must. Are you saying that you can only respond to the community you live in? Well, I believe we live in a United State and I do believe your view is just as important as mine. I do enjoy debating with all your personalities, but just because I do not live in your head, please do not say I do not matter. Abe, you are a brilliant man, just as the unibomber is. I do await your manifesto. What is your goal, other than trying to let people know you are just this geek that answers people on here and has a great vocabulary? You are a hoot.
Hit a nerve? Not hardly. On the other hand, I now see you singing a different tune. In your first post on this thread, you were saying that my posts were the 'funnest', now you are saying that my post are equally important as yours and vice versa. So what you are essentially saying at this point is that your postings are the "funnest"?

On another issue, you however, continue to maintain that you believe that I have or am displaying differing personalities. Yet you offer no proof of your claim(s). Either of a differing personality, a differing identity, a differing sexual prowess, or any other feature in which you have attempted to use as a description of me. You are obviously still stuck in that box full of 'ignorance of the subject matter', especially when that subject matter is me.

Let me repeat myself. Your views and opinions are irrelevant when you express those opinions as though the opinions were fact and then it is found out that you do not have any facts to support those opinions. You have made claims regarding me, my identity, my sexual preference and sexual ability; you have compared me with the uni-bomber; but for all of those claims, you offer nothing in the realm of proof to substantiate your claim.

You claim that you enjoy debating with all my personalities, yet you have not proven that there are multiple personalities which could be me. Then to top it all off, debates, along with an argument, will also offer proof or at least evidence to support the argument. You have offered nothing toward any debate (as you would attempt to call it).
truth is

Four Oaks, NC

#40 Jun 18, 2012
the village idiot wrote:
The 50 foot setback cited earlier in this crazy pist is a state not a county rule. the county merely enforces it. The setback requirement applies to all Florida state highways, including Hwys 20, 90, 77 and 79.
and what about the 25 foot setback off street.....which town said I could build but planning commission stuck two cents in and said NO....thats where I got pissed as you called it..state hwy I understand to a point...butn I still pay taxes on...and as for abe and rhonda take your bull...s... somewhere else maybe on another site...
The Real Truth Is

Panama City, FL

#41 Jun 18, 2012
Almost all states have planning regulations. Texas and North Carolina may not. All states that have planning regulations have setback requirements for buildings. I have building setbacks on my property too and I live in a private, gated community where the Homeowner’s Association own the roads. I knew that when I bought the property. It is very common to have building setback requirements. This is not unique to Washington County. All surrounding counties have building setback requirements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Correctional officer arrested for lewd and lasc... 1 hr No way 8
Patriot Days at Sunny Hills 4 hr New to Sunny Hills 22
warden at hci (Aug '14) 22 hr foiledagain 9
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida Sat the circus is in ... 9
Ya Don't Say (Jun '14) Sat no one 203
News Sheriff's office inundated with calls (May '06) Sat VeggieBurger 4
Stormwater, who's to blame? Apr 17 Founder the Floun... 5

Flood Warning for Washington County was issued at April 19 at 11:08AM EDT

More from around the web

Chipley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]