bye martha compton
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Huh

Panama City, FL

#143 Oct 6, 2012
Wonderful young lady?! She was partying and sleeping around, got pregnant, hid it from her parents for about 7 months, can't cheer anymore... What's so wonderful about that? I'm not saying that making her give the baby up was the right thing for her parents to do, but the child has issues of her own too.
Kitty Kat

Geneva, AL

#144 Oct 6, 2012
Concern Parent wrote:
es the baby was taken from the mother at the hospital last December wasn't that an horrible Chistmas present for her daughter, but God will take care of all of that...Sad sitution for such a wonderful Young Lady:)
I agree she is such a sweet girl,you know I am sure she has had a life learning experience, at such a young age,and I am so glad that her true friends have stuck by her,that's when you can count on your fingers and know who her friends really are. I personally don't know how I would have handled the situation,Iam not the one that needs to judge Martha and Andy Compton,they are the one's that have to live with their decions ,and their parenting style.
Kitty Cat

Chipley, FL

#145 Oct 6, 2012
Kitty Kat wrote:
<quoted text> I agree she is such a sweet girl,you know I am sure she has had a life learning experience, at such a young age,and I am so glad that her true friends have stuck by her,that's when you can count on your fingers and know who her friends really are. I personally don't know how I would have handled the situation,Iam not the one that needs to judge Martha and Andy Compton,they are the one's that have to live with their decions ,and their parenting style.
Sweet girl? life learning experience (she had sex ed), her true friends were the partiers. Martha "went along" of getting rid of the baby. Please don't tell me that you feel sorry for the entire situation. it does not become you.
Kitty Kat

Geneva, AL

#146 Oct 6, 2012
Kitty Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Sweet girl? life learning experience (she had sex ed), her true friends were the partiers. Martha "went along" of getting rid of the baby. Please don't tell me that you feel sorry for the entire situation. it does not become you.
Yes she is a sweet young lady,even the "party girls" can be sweet too,no one is talking about the young man that got her pregnant what about him,it takes 2 to tango she should not take all the blame herself,and yes it is a life learning experience it is something that she will have to live with for the rest of her life,it does make me wonder about your own life learning experiences you have had, or you just the one that likes to sit back and judge others,when I am sure you have your own skelatons in your own closet,and your probley the type that will smile in the Compton's face,and as soon has they turn their back on you,that's when you will stab them in the back.
Kitty Cat

Chipley, FL

#147 Oct 6, 2012
no skeletons in family or closets
my experiences are, right is right, wrong is wrong
don't stab anyone, look them in the eye and just say "you gave ONE OF YOUR OWN family away"
Kitty Kat

Geneva, AL

#148 Oct 7, 2012
Kitty Cat wrote:
no skeletons in family or closets
my experiences are, right is right, wrong is wrong
don't stab anyone, look them in the eye and just say "you gave ONE OF YOUR OWN family away"
Oh how perfect you are, I know that is a bunch of BS.
Kitty Cat

Chipley, FL

#149 Oct 7, 2012
Kitty Kat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh how perfect you are, I know that is a bunch of BS.
Perfect no, normal yes! besides yankees are ahead of y'all by at least 75 years. Now, I have been nice and answered your replys, now I am going to tell you do not write back keep your thoughts to yourself and your southern ways
also. Better yet go to church and see what they have to say about
giving a child up. CU
Jim

Chipley, FL

#150 Oct 8, 2012
Kitty Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Perfect no, normal yes! besides yankees are ahead of y'all by at least 75 years. Now, I have been nice and answered your replys, now I am going to tell you do not write back keep your thoughts to yourself and your southern ways
giving a child up. CU
So this has to do with how you are better than us? Maybe you need to go back to church and listen to the sermon about casting stones. Do you think God rates some sins worse than others? Before you try to say you are a Christian, maybe you need to act like one and not be God's judge.
nahhhh

Panama City Beach, FL

#151 Oct 8, 2012
Rates some sins worse than otheres?Yes,the church teaches just like that.So killing is the same like sleeping with your neighbours wife!
that is bad

Chipley, FL

#152 Oct 8, 2012
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
So this has to do with how you are better than us? Maybe you need to go back to church and listen to the sermon about casting stones. Do you think God rates some sins worse than others? Before you try to say you are a Christian, maybe you need to act like one and not be God's judge.
Hey you, Kitty Cat never said he was better than you, just said he/she was normal. As for being backward in this neck of the woods, I tend to agree. Why do a lot of us southerners ALWAYS bring God and a christian always into our conversations? Northerners never do... In this case I'm going to side with Kitty Cat.
Jim

Chipley, FL

#153 Oct 9, 2012
that is bad wrote:
<quoted text> Hey you, Kitty Cat never said he was better than you, just said he/she was normal. As for being backward in this neck of the woods, I tend to agree. Why do a lot of us southerners ALWAYS bring God and a christian always into our conversations? Northerners never do... In this case I'm going to side with Kitty Cat.
I never once said she/he was better than me. Kitty Cat was the one that said something about church first. Since she brought the church into this topix, it should be Kitty Cat that defends it. I do hope to meet you one day though, so we can discuss this like adults, in person.
Kitty Kat

Geneva, AL

#154 Oct 9, 2012
Well this Kitty Kat says to the other Kitty Cat go back up north where you belong. You do know that judging others is a sin,so how can you sit there and say that one sin is worse than the other sin, reality check you can't, I am so thankful I don't have to answer to you. Also people have the right to parent their children in the ways that they see fit, I think it is pretty bad when you get on here and bash a young lady that is still a minor,you have absouloutely no respect for others,and further more I would really appreciate it if you would come up with a different name than what I have made for myself,which I am sure you northerners can't really make up your own minds,you always have to copy someone else.
why why

Panama City, FL

#155 Oct 9, 2012
You are judging too calling someone northerners.Is that sin or no?
my opinion

Chipley, FL

#156 Oct 9, 2012
Kitty Kat wrote:
Well this Kitty Kat says to the other Kitty Cat go back up north where you belong. You do know that judging others is a sin,so how can you sit there and say that one sin is worse than the other sin, reality check you can't, I am so thankful I don't have to answer to you. Also people have the right to parent their children in the ways that they see fit, I think it is pretty bad when you get on here and bash a young lady that is still a minor,you have absouloutely no respect for others,and further more I would really appreciate it if you would come up with a different name than what I have made for myself,which I am sure you northerners can't really make up your own minds,you always have to copy someone else.
He used Kitty Cat so you would know that he was answering YOU...you are rude. Who are you to say go back where you belong? Do you own this neck of the woods? I'm a yankee too!
seriously

Chipley, FL

#157 Oct 9, 2012
Kitty Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Perfect no, normal yes! besides yankees are ahead of y'all by at least 75 years. Now, I have been nice and answered your replys, now I am going to tell you do not write back keep your thoughts to yourself and your southern ways
giving a child up. CU
Yall?.... honey you are not from up north.
wausau

Colquitt, GA

#158 Dec 12, 2012
look at sh, the dum town has lg up but and gh is hangin lwto gh and sh
slow or smoke

Panama City Beach, FL

#159 Dec 12, 2012
Someone left a jail or smoked pot,posts all over stupid comments.
chipley

Niceville, FL

#160 Dec 12, 2012
She wasn't forced to give it up becuse it was mixed, her parents felt it was best if the baby was put up for adoption. AND she doesn't cheer anymore because she plays volleyball instead.
Mary

United States

#161 Dec 12, 2012
wausau wrote:
look at sh, the dum town has lg up but and gh is hangin lwto gh and sh
X

Don't quite understand that language you are using. Demoed we have some idiots in this town
Doodle

United States

#162 Feb 19, 2013
Do you people really thinks she cares what you think? She doesn't even read this site. Quit wasting your time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Budget Requires Work for Food Stamps 8 hr swampman 2
Glen zanetic (Aug '15) 12 hr get rid of civ ass 17
Get To Work Thu Chippy MacChipface 4
nicole edwards Wed CHB 2
Washington Co Nannies (Mar '16) Wed swampman 8
The MOB Banksters! (Jul '13) May 24 whining wall 10
Sunnyhills civic association May 22 mopping up 23

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance