First Prev
of 8
Next Last
quidproquo

Bartow, FL

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Post information you may have that indicate improprieties, misappropriation of funds, waiver of fees dor undeserving children of friends and employees, improper disposql of inventoried property, under enrolled programs, salaries for under or non utilized staff, unauthorized expenditures of taxpayer funds, inexperience, stanch supporter of Cook, wasste of county funds, radio station, lack of accomplishment at WHTC and any other insightful comments.
stumpknocker

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
I like the idea. Now people that Martha Compron deceived and fired and all the community members that know the character of this woman can post their comments. Kudos for your effort. Maybe people will hear about this site and give her, her comeuppings. Don't be vague but let the School Board know the truth and let them act on it. Cook is out and BYE MARTHA COMPTON.
quidproquo

United States

#3 Aug 22, 2012
See post about printing class equipment on Bye Sandra site
really

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Aug 22, 2012
Come on
Abe Ibedeek

Cape Coral, FL

#6 Aug 22, 2012
You know I think you are on to something. My sources indicate that something smells fishy at the WHTC. Martha Comptom may be up to no good. Come on School Board, an inventory of property is in order, especially since Cooks' involvement is evident.
Abe is a Salad Tosser

Panama City, FL

#7 Aug 22, 2012
This whole county is fishy, problem is everybody keeps voting in the same ol fish and then complain the school ain't right.
Granted MC is not voted in but we all got rid of SC, enjoy that moment. Around here folks will eventually self implode and the truth will be known. Stop the witch hunt and let history play itself out.
It will happen.....Washington County, never happy whether the outcome.
Abe Ibedeek

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2012
You know that she is anADHD and you are right, she will implode. What will happen to ber supporters then

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Aug 22, 2012
Abe Ibedeek wrote:
You know that she is anADHD and you are right, she will implode. What will happen to ber supporters then
Wow, this is unusual. You must be the "Abe" in which BF is thinking is his daddy. There is a similarity in the spelling of the names. Perhaps you should contact BF and let him know that his/her/its daddy is back in town and then the two of you can reacquaint yourselves.
just enough

United States

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Word is she is gone already. Who cares, won't have to say ByYE MARTHA too many more times. She needs to leave without her Administrator Certificafion thiugh. The truthwill come oit. Lies beget lies.
know how

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2012
Yep MARTHA COMPTON HAS BEEN COOKED. AUDIT ON THE WAY.
sandra

United States

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Board doesn't have the authority to call fo an audit. Who are you anyway.
road bandit

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Wouldn'nt you like to know Sandy.
RMS Parent

Bartow, FL

#14 Aug 22, 2012
I'm not completely sure that she can be let go by the county as she is under contract. I will say that I heard she could be due for a job in the media center or bus barn if the right Super is voted in
anybody knows

Chipley, FL

#15 Aug 22, 2012
Don't care about MC.But don't count on audit either.Do you remeber FBI investigation?Anybody was fired,got reprimended!!!Now the RH Park-400,000$,there is 600,000$grant money for new fire station,250,000$ Project Pipe.!!!!Oh,please don't be so excited.
who knows

Geneva, AL

#16 Aug 22, 2012
It is sad to watch this discourse, whoever is right that we have sunk this low.
Another KMS Parent

Wesley Chapel, FL

#17 Aug 22, 2012
Misfeasance or malfeasance and she is gone. It is out there. Someone needs to do the the children of Washington County a favor and report her to the Cheif Investigator General. Read your Professional Code of Conduct and report as any ethical employee should do. DO THE RIGHT THING ALL OF THE TIME. Let the chips fall where they may. Clean up this mess and throw Martha Comptom out with the Cook dishwater.
marti coley

Wesley Chapel, FL

#18 Aug 22, 2012
Leave my bff alone. She has more work to do for me.
know how

Wesley Chapel, FL

#19 Aug 22, 2012
And the plot thickens. WHERE'S SANDRA
anybody knows

Chipley, FL

#20 Aug 22, 2012
You mean clean the whole WC not only school because school is not only one with this mess.
know how

Wesley Chapel, FL

#21 Aug 22, 2012
RMS Parent wrote:
I'm not completely sure that she can be let go by the county as she is under contract. I will say that I heard she could be due for a job in the media center or bus barn if the right Super is voted in
She is on a yearly contract. GOOD BYE MARTHA COMPTON. You are gone, find a hole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WCSO wastes money 8 hr really 7
County needs to step up and supply busses for V... Wed heard nothing 10
Review: Professional Printing and Designs Wed jordennancy23 1
Civic ass newsletter (Jan '11) Wed yep 279
who is louis charles chuck geshlider (Dec '13) Tue His Christian Wife 204
Chipley woman, former Bay County employee, char... Tue Stand up 7
Police Brutality and Procedures (Jul '13) Tue Ditto 12
Chipley Dating
Find my Match

Chipley People Search