Wash CC, PLEASE bring progress
well

Houston, TX

#21 Jun 26, 2013
A major tornado in Chipley would be considered City improvements.
storm a brewing

Chipley, FL

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Get rid of all commissioners, they only act on sodding roads (immediately) but on county problems it drags and drags. Get fresh blood not good ole boys.
Same ole rainmaker

Chipley, FL

#23 Jun 26, 2013
storm a brewing wrote:
Get rid of all commissioners, they only act on sodding roads (immediately) but on county problems it drags and drags. Get fresh blood not good ole boys.
While one commissioner is being harassed over nothing, another is busy hauling asphalt.
Where is DRRR the ole hag? she seems to think she knows all about this too.
More her speed "DIRT"
We have one great commissioner, we need more like her.
hahahaha

Chipley, FL

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Same ole rainmaker wrote:
<quoted text>
While one commissioner is being harassed over nothing, another is busy hauling asphalt.
Where is DRRR the ole hag? she seems to think she knows all about this too.
More her speed "DIRT"
We have one great commissioner, we need more like her.
she got you fooled, build her up all you want, she aint going to get eleted again, her only hope was msbu, now she screwed that up, she wants to keep it, we don't want to keep her, period!
Old timer

Shalimar, FL

#25 Jun 29, 2013
She said the money for gas was a bad idea until she could get it, she had the deciding vote, now she thinks gas money is fine. LOL
You People

Panama City Beach, FL

#26 Jul 1, 2013
Any thing that is suggested you people rail against. Why bother. County CC, if I were you I'd just sit back and collect a check...Laugh at the people in Washington County, it is all they deserve.
truthtruth

Chipley, FL

#27 Jul 1, 2013
Agree.
must agree

Chipley, FL

#28 Jul 1, 2013
vote out all politicians, start fresh with new blood just make sure new blood is not related or friendly with old brood or Washington Co. will never get ahead. It will be hard to come from behind all these years. Hope the dark ages of Washington Co are over. Eight million in the red is hard to adjust, but it can be done...
said it best

Chipley, FL

#29 Jul 2, 2013
Poster #21 said it best....
truth

United States

#30 Jul 2, 2013
hahahaha wrote:
<quoted text> she got you fooled, build her up all you want, she aint going to get eleted again, her only hope was msbu, now she screwed that up, she wants to keep it, we don't want to keep her, period!
She is the only one pushing to clean up MSBU and get it out of the hands of corrupt people. Cant dissolve MSBU while there is a debt. pay debt quicker..get rid of MSBU quicker. Is that simple enough for your simple mind
oh noooo

Panama City, FL

#31 Jul 2, 2013
Oh really!Was any discussion about the MSBU ordinance?She knows what 95% of residents think,what they want and...Is any point of the ordinance which says let's pay debt ASAP,close MSBU?Why she was quiet when SZ asked about 2 residents"point of contact"Noooo,the propose ordinance is a joke,she fooled us anyway,she changed her mind and it shows.Why CC are so affraid of aduits.We piad 17,000$ for idiotic survey done by another"slow thinker" why we can't pay for the one to prove how residents,old ppl were taken to the cleaner?We pay so far for lights not needed,wonder if the county reimbursed whole 9,000$ from MSBU account to lit SH annex?The list is endless so don't tell me she is cleaning the stable.
So True

Geneva, AL

#32 Jul 2, 2013
Change wrote:
How can growth come to a backwoods town that can't serve wine with a meal? Promises and back room dealings keep growth away, our leaders are too afraid to step on the toes of the Bible thumpers. No growth will come.
We have gas allowance and out of town trips to keep paying so our commissioners can go out of town and show the rest of the state what fumbling idiots they are.
When is the last time they made a decision that brought growth?
Amen!!! Washington County Commissioners are a laughing stock. They don't want growth and they certainly don't want to mingle with those who have any common sense and could show them how to improve the county through economic growth. All they know how to do is have workshops and meetings just to cover bases and never have any productive results out of any of them.

“Wake-Up Citizens”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33 Jul 2, 2013
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!! Washington County Commissioners are a laughing stock. They don't want growth and they certainly don't want to mingle with those who have any common sense and could show them how to improve the county through economic growth. All they know how to do is have workshops and meetings just to cover bases and never have any productive results out of any of them.
I am still sitting here in amazement at nearly 5 years of reading postings complaining about the CC and how they do nothing but give empty promises. The amazing part is the simple fact that it is you, the voters, that put those same people in office that you are now complaining about. Do you think that there might be a pattern involving who is nominated and ultimately elected to office? Do you think that you might have tied your own hands when you cast that ballot? Y'all need to stop and think before you choose someone else to RE-PRESENT you in those public offices.
truthtruth

Chipley, FL

#34 Jul 3, 2013
100% AGREE.
people in charge

Panama City Beach, FL

#35 Jul 3, 2013
Roger Hagan & Ted Everett have done NOTHING over the years, why follow their recommendations? The county is in arrears, there is no money to match or improve to entice a company to move & build in Washington County. NOBODY wants to come to a dry
county. Washington County is cutting its own throat
and its own tax base.
64 counties are wet
3 are dry
WHO IS BACKWARD?????
Give up

United States

#36 Jul 3, 2013
This community has never and will never amount to anything. If you want to live somewhere worth anything move! You decided to live in a small nothing community, shut up all of you! Go do what you people do best... Tend your garden, gossip about your neighbors, have more tax credits (babies), cheat on your spouse, and then go to church every week to repent and pretend you are a Christian.

This post was looked over by my friend who agrees. Shut up all of you ignorant country hicks!
whois

Chipley, FL

#37 Jul 3, 2013
And who is your friend so you have to rely on his/her opinion?Don't you think yourself?
Give up

United States

#38 Jul 3, 2013
My friend is someone who recently had the misfortune of being forced to ride through your nothing of a county. He say nothing but ruin and devastation. One tear fell from his cheek for the pity he felt for those condemned to live in that wasteland.

He commented that "Mad Max couldn't even live here".

The reason I showed him this post, is because he recommended that the entire be burned, stripped, and repopulated with a more intelligence and less inbreeding.

As for your question, which was so incoherent it cannot be understood, please accept my apology if my response was not what you are looking for, next time I'll use smaller words.
progresssss

Chipley, FL

#39 Jul 3, 2013
Just read FF.Well no action was taken.Another meeting with no results.WOW,good job commissioners,good job.Someone is talking about progress.
Give up

United States

#40 Jul 3, 2013
progresssss wrote:
Just read FF.Well no action was taken.Another meeting with no results.WOW,good job commissioners,good job.Someone is talking about progress.
Again, you will never see change or progress. Give up, and accept it for what it is. You lives will never improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holmes County 911 Operator 15 hr nice people 3
Boat Lake (Jun '08) 20 hr Voter 719
The Who? Wed anonymous 62
Clerk of Court Office (Feb '15) Tue Monitor man 70
Northwest Florida Home Center-Jerry Everett (Oct '12) Tue Lawyer man 21
Young's Piggly Wiggly - Chipley PRICES ARE UP Tue Grocery man 5
Truth about chipley. (Feb '13) Jul 24 lol lol 125

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance