First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old timer

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#43 Nov 25, 2012
Hay stew the people using the rest rooms are the ones making them dirty, they would be cleaner if people would be cleaner,LOL
Stew

Jacksonville, FL

#44 Nov 25, 2012
Old timer wrote:
Hay stew the people using the rest rooms are the ones making them dirty, they would be cleaner if people would be cleaner,LOL
I have clean the bathrooms for 17 years. Why would you say this? I am so sorry if your throne was not clean enough. If you have any problem with any store all you have to do is go to customer service. Please tell me what store this was. I am sorry this happened.
you are correct

Orlando, FL

#46 Nov 27, 2012
Walmart doesn't care about the employees and if you aren't one of the chosen few then you don't get treated with as much respect. Many times employees follow the policy and then management does something totally different in front of the employee and customer, makes the employee look like a damn fool for following the rules! The pay sucks and even when the employees don't get their bonuses you can bet the managers still do!
10 yr at walmart

Panama City Beach, FL

#47 Nov 27, 2012
Joyce wrote:
I really do love to shop at walmart it offers evertyhing a family needs. The enviroment is friendly and upbeat. Does anyone else feel this way when they shop at walmart?
your store suck and all of you so call emp are a bunch of red neck,go eat a doughnut .
Geewhiz

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#48 Nov 29, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you have spent all this time responding to a fake person. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving also.
I am intrigued...are you claiming to be Teresa? Until your post I was intrigued by the fact that Teresa, with the 10th grade education, had better grammar and writing skills than 99% of the people who post here. Don't keep me guessing.
Lawyer

Panama City, FL

#49 Nov 29, 2012
Geewhiz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am intrigued...are you claiming to be Teresa? Until your post I was intrigued by the fact that Teresa, with the 10th grade education, had better grammar and writing skills than 99% of the people who post here. Don't keep me guessing.
You are so right. All I care about is someone being slandered. Yes, you can use what ever fake name you would like, just look at Ben Franklin. He used a fake name as other writers, but they were held accountable when they slandered someone.
chipley man

Chipley, FL

#50 Nov 30, 2012
Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right. All I care about is someone being slandered. Yes, you can use what ever fake name you would like, just look at Ben Franklin. He used a fake name as other writers, but they were held accountable when they slandered someone.
chipley wm still sucks dirty rest rooms emp dont wash their hands after using the rest rooms.
chiley man

Colquitt, GA

#51 Dec 12, 2012
im hunry
Fart man

Chipley, FL

#52 Dec 13, 2012
chiley man wrote:
im hunry
. There is no good place to eat in chipley it sucks. Go to p.c.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#53 Dec 13, 2012
Some of the best sex I ever had was with a Walmart clerk in the fitting room. I bet folks walking by wondered waht all the comotion was in there! LOL
WHAT

Panama City, FL

#54 Dec 13, 2012
What a crab louse.
25 yr at wm

Chipley, FL

#55 Dec 13, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Some of the best sex I ever had was with a Walmart clerk in the fitting room. I bet folks walking by wondered waht all the comotion was in there! LOL
are you sure it was a woman and not a heshe.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#56 Dec 14, 2012
25 yr at wm wrote:
<quoted text> are you sure it was a woman and not a heshe.
It doesn't matter as long as it was hot!!
WHAT

Panama City, FL

#57 Dec 14, 2012
Buy a goat.
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#58 Dec 14, 2012
WHAT wrote:
Buy a goat.
I am the only animal that can be involved!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Locals Clubs/Bars 14 hr Shhhh 2
Sunny Hills MSBU (Feb '17) 23 hr get rid of civ ass 69
Wanted : small lot for trailer/camper etc. Thu Concerned also 2
Holmes County / Public Works / Road Department (Oct '10) Aug 16 wondering 9
Civic Association leader CAUGHT Aug 15 almost there 25
News Andrews, Kennedy to face off in Aug. 1 election... Aug 15 true true true 9
Down Town Chipley Aug 14 umpalumpa 7

Chipley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chipley Mortgages